TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied Outbreak Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Registration date : 1969-12-31

Elfin Lied Outbreak Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Elfin Lied Outbreak Chapter 1   Elfin Lied Outbreak Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:53 am

Time: 0124 hrs.

It’s a quiet night as usual and I am tracking a Diclonious. It has been about 20 minutes now and the subject a Male about 5 ft tall has been difficult to apprehend. The little bastard knows his terrain well seems to have a set get-a-way route, making me believe that this wasn’t the first time he had been chased or stolen from that store some 4 blocks away. This one has shown extreme adaptability and problem solving. My combat armor protects me from both small arms fire and the elements, and the head gear has a vast array of tactical programs.

I stop and then up my ultrasonic surveillance program....I hear foot steps...yep splashing of the puddles form the rain that feel some 1 hr ago.....the steps echo off the walls of the slum alley ways. I then activate my night vision and de-activate my severance program. I peer out from my cover that I have taken by, an old dumpster. I see him, his face is dirty, close tattered & wet form the rain, he clutches a loaf of bread. He looks around frantically, he is obviously scared...just a little closer and I will ambush him. Kind of feel sorry for the little guy, living like this I mean after all he is human...sort of.

I ready my weapon of choice, the bo-low grapple taser. He got into range and I tuck and roll out in front of him but 7 meters. I then take aim at him. He stand their shocked and I fire the weapon. A baseball sized shot comes out and hits him square in the chest, on contact the ball explodes open and cables wrap up the Diclinous, he falls and then shocked to calm him down. He tries to move and his shocked again, he is in pain but just enough to render his vectors useless.

I put my weapon away and walk up to him and kneel down beside him, he looks at me with them red eyes almost pleading with me to let him go. He starts to cry and I rub my hand on his head to comfort him.

Now calm yourself fella, if I wanted you dead you would have been. I am going to take you some place where you wont have to steal to eat. (Ian)

No...no! Don’t take me to INGEN, you bastards kill my kind! Please I beg you! (Diclonius Male)

I think to myself, this one must have been an escapee. I check the back of his neck, yep a tattoo and number. Poor fucker must have been in hell, I then rub his head again.

Tell me, did anyone in there treat you like this? (Ian)

He doesn’t speak so I know the answer. I then radio my extraction team and they arrive 5 minutes later. He is restrained and loaded comfortably into the truck, then we head back to HQ. I start to think about INGEN, that Diclinous that killed my brother. Both of them have done this to me, taken my last family member from me. I am just waiting for the day when I can get my hands on both of them and strike down justice. The truck arrives at the main gates and the driver shows his pass card. The gates open and we are home, another day another job well done. Yet I still have an unsettling feeling in my stomach that I made a deal with the Devil himself.

I get out of the truck and take off my helmet, I then see Director Kyoto walking into the unloading bay. He is a small man about 5 ft 4 inches but commands allot of respect within the community and the company. He is accompanied by two assistants that are wearing white lab coats and they walk past me and inspect the Diclonius. Meanwhile Director Kyoto walks over to me and shakes my hand.

Great job once again Ian, you are most effective at capturing the Diclonius without harming them. This pleases the Board and the President of the Company. (Kyoto)

Yeah well, I only want one of them dead Mr. Kyoto. Speaking of that, is there any lead on INGEN’s liability to my brother’s death or the Diclonius that killed him? (Ian)

Kyoto rubs his chin and sighs.

None I am afraid my friend, it is taking allot of time to crack INGEN’s security along with that picture of the Diclonius...we can’t clearly identify if it’s a male or female let alone if it’s a known individual. (Kyoto)

I sigh and lean on the truck, I then watch as the Diclonius is taken to the holding cell area. The two assistants hand Director Kyoto a form then they leave towards the holding cell area. Director Kyoto looks at it and then nods to me and leaves also. I watch as he leave and think to myself....cold son of a bitch, as long as you get your Diclonius you really don’t give a shit. Makes me wonder if your actually looking for the information I require. I then go to my quarters to get some sleep. Meanwhile Kyoto is talking to his two assistance and this head of security James Smith.

So tell me James, have you gathered that information I requested? (Kyoto)

I have, so do we give it to Ian? (James)

No, we will string him along some more. He may be lucky and capture Lucy for us. (Kyoto)

And if he doesn’t (James)

Well if he doesn’t we still have him gathering excellent specimens, that and he is causing trouble for INGEN. But keep and eye on him James, it troubles me how he shows empathy for the Diclonius. If he only knew what happens to them once they enter sub level 5 he would surely have a change of heart. So maintain your watch of him. (Kyoto)

Yes sir. I will also lock down or system files to prevent him form....sensitive information. (James)

They both nod to each other and retire to their respective quarters. Back at my quarters I look out my window and think about the days me and my brother worked side by side in the field. I hold the gold cross that was my brothers and think about my vow, a vow to bring justice to the one responsible for his death.
Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied Outbreak Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1