TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 7: The Silent War

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 7: The Silent War Empty
PostSubject: Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 7: The Silent War   Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 7: The Silent War I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Chapter 7: The Silent War

As I look down at Avril with horror in her eyes, I am puzzled how she could be afraid of me. I see her tear stained face, then Ryu bursts into the room. He looks at me then Avril, a look of anger appears on his face.

YOU Son of a b*tch!

He lunges at me with his katana, I then put up my hand and he is tossed back to the wall, both Avril and Ryu look at me in shock.

OK, are you both going to listen to me now?

They both get off the floor and I explain to them what I am, and how I can do what I do along with why I am in Japan.

So your hear to find out who is trying to start a war among humans and Diclonious?

That is correct. So with that, I really need to return home.

Yes but how can I trust you to not reveal our home?

Simple, to endanger any Diclonious is against my mission. Making sure this location is a secret is a priority now.

Fair enough John. I will have your clothing you were found in brought too you. Then I will show you the secret way out.

Meanwhile at John’s home, Captain Frost is monitoring the area for John’s abductor. Since that time Frost hasn’t slept much, he has work tireless to find his former Captain. Xavier walks into the room were Frost is working, he looks concerned.

Captain you are pushing yourself too hard. You need some sleep. (Xavier)

Yeah, maybe your right.

Then the motion alarms go off, Frost then checks the computer monitors.

We got an intruder coming through the forest, come one Xavier we are going to check it out.

Frost and Xavier get their gear and run to the location of the intruder, they hide and wait for it to pass by, they hear foot steps. Frost signals X to ambush the intruder as he passes. The steps get closer and then X jumps out, then Frost jumps out....they are both shock to see what they see through their gun sights.

God Damn it Frost! You really know how to welcome a friend back.
Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 7: The Silent War
Page 1 of 1