TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 2: Reunion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 2: Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 2: Reunion   Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 2: Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:19 am

Chapter 2: Reunion?

Several hours after her encounter with John, Kiykona Trisha returns to the INGEN facility to report in. She gets parks her motorcycle in the parking lot and then walks to the front doors. She pulls out a card key and swipes it, the door opens and she walks in, and heads down the right hall where at the end of it is an office. She then knocks on the door.

Come in. (Unknown Man)

She enters the door and stands in front of the desk then salutes.

Captain Frost I have my report for you.

The man looks up and takes notice of her.

Well its been 5 hours I was beginning to worry. What have you found?

She then hands Frost a photo of John and several photos of the surrounding area. Frost examines the photos and raises his eyebrows in interest of the photo of John.

Where did you take this photo?

He holds up the photo of John, Kiykona looks at it and quickly answers.

I took that a the old apple orchard outside of Kamakura. I asked that man if he seen well Lucy clone #3 and he hasn’t.

She then looks at Frost, she is confused why this man is of importance.

Excuse me sir, but why is that man of importance?

Frost looks up from the picture and smiles back at her. He chuckles in delight and leans back in his chair.

Well Kiykona, that man was my old Captain and my good friend.

He looks back at the picture and starts to think, at this time he is unaware Kiykona is still present.

Sir.....?

Hmm oh yes sorry Kiykona, your dismissed. Go take some R ‘n’ R you have deserved it, and great work.

Thank you sir.

She salutes him and leaves.

Frost remains at his desk pondering why John is in Japan.

So my Captain, why are you here?

He takes a drink of his coffee and places it back on his desk. He takes the picture and places in his shirt pocket and gets up from his desk and leaves the office then the building. He addresses one of the guards at the front door.

Sampson, tell Director Kaze I am going to visit an old friend, possibly hire some help.

The guard salutes. “Yes sir.” The guard then rushes off to tell the director. Frost gets in his car and leaves the parking lot and heads off to the apple orchard. He knows it well from doing recon several months ago when it was still up for sale.

I wonder if he will be happy to see me?
Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 2: Reunion
Page 1 of 1