TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 6: Shadows of my Past.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 6: Shadows of my Past. Empty
PostSubject: Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 6: Shadows of my Past.   Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 6: Shadows of my Past. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:14 pm

Chapter 6: Shadows of my Past.

As I sit in this in this room that now became my cell I think on my dark past. A past that makes me feel empathy for these Diclonious. I may look as normal as the next person but I hold secrets, secrets that not even Frost and Kyle know.

Back in 1995 I joined the military fresh out of High School, I was just a normal guy then, a normal guy that could read minds. I thought it as all dumb luck or some sort of trick I made up and well when the brass in the military found out about my antics at a card game in the barracks, well....I got promoted.

I became part of a classified program called Northern Shield. Northern Shield was a Canadian Military Special Ops program for people that shown special skills such as strength, speed, psychic abilities and so on. Rather than just have soldiers specializing in one ability, the scientists had found a way to infuse others with multiple abilities. I was the first successful test subject to this process, and in a matter of fact the only successful one. I went through several years of training and I worked within the military as a Captain in the Special Forces and all along only the highest officials knew of my strengths

I look down at the shackle on my leg and think to myself....I could break this in a moment but that isn’t part of my mission, I look at my shoulder wound, I could heal that in a mere moment. I think about this and I actually sort of thank Kyle for shooting me. I mean how would I have found out who is behind the Diclonious killing and find the Diclonious themselves? It was a stroke of luck yes, but even when your good, luck helps.

The door unlocks and Avril enters with a tray of food. She seems a little sad today almost like she lost someone close.

Hey, you seem down. What’s wrong?

It....it’s nothing really.

Yeah I seen that look on people before, what’s wrong?

Her eyes tear up and I watch as a tear trickles down her cheek.

They took them, 12 of them. One of them was a close friend!

She sobs and sits beside my bed, I see this and it pissed me off to no end. This mission will have to wait. There is a change in the scope of things now. I then reach down for my shackle and Avril see me grasp it, I then snap it in to and my leg is free. I then rip off my bandages and I start to heal. Avril falls off her chair onto the floor. She looks up at me in horror.

Wh....at, are you?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 6: Shadows of my Past. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 6: Shadows of my Past.   Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 6: Shadows of my Past. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Great post, mate.
Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 6: Shadows of my Past.
Page 1 of 1