TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied: Second Wave. Chapter 1: A man named John

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elfin Lied: Second Wave. Chapter 1: A man named John Empty
PostSubject: Elfin Lied: Second Wave. Chapter 1: A man named John   Elfin Lied: Second Wave. Chapter 1: A man named John I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:33 am

Note: this is not an RPG but I formatted it like a RPG post to make it easy to read.

I walk out onto the patio with a cup of tea in hand I look out over my new home in Japan. I recently moved here from Canada after a terrible divorce. I settled up with the ex and I haven’t lost everything, she got 200,000 dollars as part of the agreement. The price of losing custody of my children was the bigger price and my health. The stress of all this going was too much, so I retired from the Canadian Military Special forces and I moved to Japan cause no one knows me and I could live a quiet life here. I have decided to run a small farm, but what I will be farming is well, I will figure it out later.

I sip my tea and look at the sunrise, I smile and think to myself, Peace after all this time. I then hear the voice of a young boy coming up the path to my house.

Excuse me sir would you like to have a new paper with your morning tea? (Boy)

I smile at this young boy, such a go getter, reminds me of me at this age.

Sure young sir, I will take one.

I pay the boy and he thanked me and walked happily down the path from which he came. I look at the paper, its in Japanese, lucky for me I took classes an I am now fluent in this language.

I read the headlines and one really grabbed my eye, it said Diclonious on the rise. Diclonious? What the hell is that? I read further and all it did was make me question more about these Diclonious. So I finish my tea and go back into my house. I then go to my study and fire up my lap top, and Google searched Diclonious. I got information on these beings and they seem to be vary dangerous. I lean back into my chair and ponder what I have read.

Seems like there is no peace at this time. Well I better get dressed and go check on this property. 40 acres is a lot of ground to cover, so I better take my ATV.

About an hour later I was driving my ATV along the tree line of my property and I notice a young woman roaming in the trees. I stop my ATV and I yell out to her.

Miss, is there anything I can help you with?

She turns towards me and walks, when she gets close I notice she has her hood up and she is dressed in body armor. Then she speaks.

Well sir you maybe able to help me, I am looking for this person.

She shows me a picture of a young girl with horns?? A Diclonious? I look at her puzzled. She then gets impatient.

Well have you or not?!

I shake my head and reply.

No sorry I haven’t seen anyone like her. Is she OK, I mean the horns in her head?

She puts the photo away and then turns away, and as she walks she speaks again.

If you see her, don’t approach her, she is a murderer. I left my name and pager number if you see her.

I pick up a card off the ground...her name is Kiykona Trisha. I look up to her to say thank you and tell her my name John Tundra, but she was gone. I put it to the back of my mind and finish my work and head home.

My first few days in Japan...and things are not so quiet.
Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied: Second Wave. Chapter 1: A man named John
Page 1 of 1