TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter   Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:17 am

Chapter 4: Encounter

It’s 0700 and we are finally in the field. We are in the hills above the Kamakura area not 45 minutes from were I live.

God Damn it Frost I could have walked here. I snapped at him and he just chuckles. We continue to walk on up and down the hillside. I stop and crouch down and look at the ground.

Hmm, if there is any Diclonious here, they are covering their tracks.

Damn it man, I thought you knew how to track.?

I then stand up and look him in the eye.

Well these guys don’t leave much to track. I mean what makes you think they are even around here?

Frost is scanning the hillside carefully as I am talking to him and he lowers his weapon, then speaks.

Well, every time we pursue one of them they make a run for these hills. Then the trail runs cold.

I grunt and give him a stern look.

You mean you been up here day after day and you think they will just pop out? Seriously Miguel, you need to lay low for now. Let me monitor the area from my home. I will set up some hidden cameras in the area and watch them wireless from home.

Now that’s an idea. Lets head back to base and I will have a team set up the cameras.

I agree and we head back to base. About 8 hours later I am home and the cameras are set up, they are motion sensitive so if there is anything there it will be taped. Frost is back at base tending to other matters, matters I am glad I don’t have to deal with.

It is nearly morning when I hear a knock at the door, I fell asleep at my desk. I clear my eyes and go to answer the door.

God Damn it Miguel let me at least sleep in.

I open the door and to my horror it was.....3 armed men they point their weapons at me and back me up into the house and then restrain me to a chair, one of them slaps me.

Damn INGEN dog! (Man)

Enough! (Voice)

I look up and see a familiar face. A face I wish I never seen again.

Kyle McKenzie, you rat b*stard! I heard you were in jail!

He kneels down a bit and grabs my face, then glares at me. I see the murderous intent in his eyes.

Oh you are misinformed old Captain of mine. But you working or INGEN is....not good, so I think you should be silenced.

Silenced? What the...................

Then everything went black........I wake up and I am being hung over a large cliff side with a waterfall...below...a river. I am then dropped on the ground inches form the side.

God damn it Kyle I don’t know what this is about but you will not get away with it?

How typical, but you know me...it’s all about money.

He points a hand gun at me as I am standing up, I stop as I get to my feet, my eyes widen.

Goodbye Captain.

He pulls the trigger and I am struck in the shoulder and I fall off the cliff and I plunge into the river.

Well, men we move out. That’s one less we have to deal with. Return to base.

Meanwhile I am rolled under the water, I then manage to surface to take a few breaths....then I am dragged under again....once again black....then a light. I am no longer in the river but there is very faint light....I am dry, I feel around...I am in a bed? I try to get up and I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder. I grab it and quickly fall back into the bed.

Where....am I?

I try to focus my sight and then I finally start to see were I am....it’s a stone room of sorts. I move my legs and I discover I am shackled to the bed by one foot. I look around and from behind me someone appears..... a woman stands over me......red hair, red eyes, ......horns.....my eyes widen. Is this my end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter   Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:02 pm

._. kiykona never speaks......and...good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter   Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

I know kiykona never speaks, but the one that saved John isn't Kiykona.

Oh and thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter   Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:38 am

then why the hell you put her name on it.
i have copy rights on that girl! Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter   Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:36 pm

She is in it, just not in this chapter.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi-no-mikoto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Izanagi-no-mikoto

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter   Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter   Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied: Second wave: Chapter 4: Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: