TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 9: Traitors

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 9: Traitors Empty
PostSubject: Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 9: Traitors   Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 9: Traitors I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Chapter 9: Traitors

It is finally the next night and I have been staking out the lower part of the town. There is no sign of Diclonious activity or the suspects we are looking for. The armor is performing well as I expected, it is light weight and allows for high mobility. I start scanning the streets below, still nothing.

Hey John report in.

Hey Frost, nothing is on the move tonight. Yet it’s only 12 mid-night, there is still lots of time.

True John, but be sharp. Kyle maybe on the prowl.

Roger that. What...I got something. I am going radio silent.

I close my com-link and then zoom in on a figure in the shadows. My headgear has built in night vision and other optics. I identify the figure as one of Kyle’s troops, I recognize the body armor and the insignia on the shoulder. I then scan the area some more and I spot 4 other troopers, just then I see a figure run into the parking lot, it’s a Diclonious female...I try to get a positive ID on her but she is brought down by a net. I hear her scream out “ let me go!”. I get ready to move in then I see him....Kyle and 2 other troopers. He signals the troops to take the Diclonious away as a truck pulls up. Then yet another figure looms out of the shadows...it’s.....Ryu?! I watch as he just walks in to the parking lot, I think he is insane he will be caught too, but I was wrong....he shakes Kyle’s hand. This interests me greatly so I get closer and start to listen in on the conversation, I then open my com signal to record..so Frost can listen but not speak.

So Kyle I trust this Diclonious will do?

Oh yes Ryu, but your telling me that Captain Tundra is some sort of super human?

Yeah that is correct, isn’t that right Captain Tundra.

My eyes widen as I am clearly found out. They know I am here, then flood lights come on around the parking lot, troops are surrounding me. Since my cover has been blown, I walk from my hiding space and I reveal my face to both of them.

So, 2 traitors isn’t this sweet.

Your pretty mouthy for someone that is surrounded, and clearly under armed

I start to chuckle and then look at them both. Ryu is clearly confused but Kyle narrows his eyes at me, he knows that I never crack under pressure and I always have a plan B. Kyle signals all weapons to be pointed on me, I hear them take off the safeties.

Noone fires until I give the word.

I ready myself for a battle, this is just like old times, out gunned, out numbered, underestimated, and that’s how I like it.
Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 9: Traitors
Page 1 of 1