TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 5: Diclonious Avril

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 5: Diclonious Avril Empty
PostSubject: Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 5: Diclonious Avril   Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 5: Diclonious Avril I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:19 am

Chapter 5: Diclonious Avril.

Captain Frost had dropped by to see me not 2 hours after I had been abducted and he and his team have been searching the area for 2 days. Frost returns to my home and sits. He lights a smoke and tries to think who did it, why, and were I could be. Then he remembered the cameras, he rushes to my computer and starts it up....needs a password. Then he thinks, he types in the words..... last stand. The computer lets him in and he then accesses the cameras saved database of video files. He flicks through then and he runs several files until he finds one, the one on the tree before the falls, and he recognized two faces, John’s and Kyles.

Xavier get in here.

Xavier runs in on the double.

Sir what is it?

Get the team together....Kyle is back out. We need to get ready for anything.

What about John he is still out there, then again, Kyle got him he might be...

Nope...not him....John....Captain Tundra...is still alive. He is the toughest S.O.B. I know.

Meanwhile

Well your finally awake. It has been 2 days. We were worried.

I back up in my bed trying to distance myself, she just looks at me puzzled, and then she smiles at me. Such a warm smile, not the smile of a killer. She then sits in the chair beside my bed and touches my forehead.

Hmmm you don’t have that fever anymore it seems.

I don’t take my eyes off her, I am weak from being shot and struggling to keep afloat in the river. I think to myself, if she was a killer, why would she taken the time to save me and take care of me. Hmmm, I believe the information the public is given is fabricated.

Don’t move so much, your still recovering.

I move myself into a more comfortable position in bed and I wince in pain.

Damn that hurts!

Well you speak, now if you could tell me your name it would be great. Instead of referring to you to the others as the “Human”.

My..name is.....John.

She smiles as she stands up and starts to leave the room.

My name is Avril. I will be right back, I have someone that would wish to talk to you.

She leaves the room and I lay there wondering what to expect. I look around as I lay there, I am getting the feeling I am in a underground bunker of some sorts and then the door opens back up. Avril enters followed by a male Diclonious.

OK, Avril you can leave now. I need to talk to the Human.

She nods and looks at me and leaves. The male Diclonious looks at me and starts to talk.

So, John is it? I used that name for awhile when I worked with Captain Frost, my name is Ryu and I am the guardian of this safe house.

Umm, OK you lost me. You’re a Diclonious, why would you work with him.

He then explained what happened over the last 2 years and why he left INGEN.

So....INGEN is still experimenting on your kind?

That is correct, and judging by the uniform you were wearing when we found you, you work for INGEN.

Well.....

Ryu turns from me and starts to walk out.

Get use to your surroundings John, your going to be here for a while. I don’t trust you one bit.

He leave the room and locks the door. It looks like I am a prisoner.
Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied: Second Wave: Chapter 5: Diclonious Avril
Page 1 of 1