TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied: Secoind Wave: Chapter 11: Closeure.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elfin Lied: Secoind Wave: Chapter 11: Closeure. Empty
PostSubject: Elfin Lied: Secoind Wave: Chapter 11: Closeure.   Elfin Lied: Secoind Wave: Chapter 11: Closeure. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:33 pm

Chapter 11:

I gave the signal, Frost, June, Aaron and Xavier head to the west end of the complex, while me and Trisha head up on the roof to find and entrance. We find an opening through the air ducts and we head in. We crawl through the vents and then find a way down into the complex once the coast was clear.

Trisha then locates the security detail office, she sneaks in and takes out the guard. She then disables the security cameras on the west end of the complex and then unlocks the door so the others could get in. We meet up with them, and then we make our way to the center of the complex.

Almost too easy, wouldn’t you say Captain?

Your right Xavier. This is too easy.

We make our way through a large double door and then it shuts behind us, the lights come on. We look up and see Kyle and his troopers, along with Ryu...the traitor.

Well look what I have here, all my dear friends wrapped up in a nice little package. So tell me John, how are you going to get out of this one?

I raise my hand to the side of my helmet and press a button, then there are explosions and the complex shakes, causing confusion to the troops and Kyle. Some of the troopers yell out “ We are under attack form the outside, its INGEN.”

I then give the order to attack we spread out and start to open fire on the troopers. Kyle and Ryu leave the room and me and Frost take pursuit. Frost goes to the south end after Kyle I go north to find Ryu. Kyle stops in a storage room and then turns to face Frost, he takes out a K-bar fighting knife and rushes at Frost, Frost readies himself and counters his attack and tosses Kyle over his shoulder, Kyle lands with a heavy thud and then slowly gets up. He looks about for his knife but it’s not in view.

It ends here Kyle, there will be no jail time for you old friend of mine. Just a cold grave.

Come try it Frost.

The two men then start to fight. The sound of the assault from the INGEN troops and the rest of the group can be heard. The fighting takes then up a set of stairs and on a catwalk high above the storage room floor, they struggle and Frost loses his balance and falls down on the catwalk, Kyle wildly jumps at him and Frost counters by putting his legs up and flipping Kyle off him. Frost gets up and looks for Kyle....Kyle lays lifeless on the store room, Frost goes down to see if he is sill alive and checks his pulse.

Sigh, you gave up everything for money. What a waste.

Frost then takes his hand and closes Kyle’s eyes and then rushes out to continue the fighting. Meanwhile I chased Ryu down to and corner him in a large medical room. I hear over my head set that we have then on the run, I then activate my forearm claws as Ryu rushes me with his swords. The clank of metal echoed in the room as we exchanged attacks, neither one of use was giving an inch. We stop for a second and size each other up, I see that he is tired and he cant activate his vectors, I have blocked them with my psychic abilities.

You think I can’t beat you with out my vectors? Your sadly mistaken John.

Seriously Ryu, I was just toying with you.

He give a bewildered look, his eyes widen as I use the speed and quickly strike him dead. I draw back my forearm claw and watch him fall. I leave him in a pool of his own blood as I walk away. Frost radios me.

John we have the base under control, the Diclonious that were captured are safe, we won!

Good to hear Frost, I took care of Ryu..he won’t be a problem again.

Well meet up with use in the main hall.

Will do.

I terminate my com-link and I quickly notice a stray grenade. I run for cover but the blast knocks me through the wall and into the sea. Frost hears the blast.

Damn it that came were John was.

He rushes in the room an noticed the hole in the wall, he runs to the hole and looks for me. He lowers his head.

Three days later...

The official report on Captain John Tundra is that he was killed in action. There was no sign of him as his body hasn’t been recovered. We contacted the Canadian military about him, they deny any knowledge of him or his existence, so who was he? I guess we will never know.

Frost closes the mission file and files it, he then leaves the INGEN building with the others.

Guys, its time for a long vacation.

He puts on his sun glasses and walks off. After theses events the world returned to peace, the Diclonious were regarded as equals. The Human/Diclonious war has come to an end.

----------------50 years Later-------------

Somewhere in Japan, to men walk down a long hall, they are wearing lab coats.

So tell me Sota, this specimen, what is it? (man1)

Well he has been in suspended animation for 50 years. (Man2)

50 years? Where did they find him? (Man 1)

He was found washed up on shore on some island. (Man 2)

They walk into a large room were a tall cylinder stands, they approach the cylinder, in it is a human figure. The two men check the monitors and then leave, as they leave the eyes of the figure open.....then close.

The End???
Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied: Secoind Wave: Chapter 11: Closeure.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: