TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 8: Ghosts of the Past.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 8: Ghosts of the Past. Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 8: Ghosts of the Past.   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 8: Ghosts of the Past. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:09 am

Chapter 8: Ghosts of the Past.

I sit in the room that the Mandos have issued me, it is sort of big but well I really don’t mind some extra space. They also took the time to set up a make shift bed for me, I sit on this bed which isn’t that bad, well considering I have been fighting for almost 4 years and had slept in bunkers and abandoned buildings, this is a true luxury. As I am getting comfortable I hear a knock on my door.

Enter. (John)

As the door opens I see that it is Lunar walking in and by the look on his face he has a bit on his mind. He sits down by my bed as I sit up, he then looks at my metal arm then looks me in the eye as he speaks.

John, well umm, your arm. (Lunar)

Yes what about it? (John)

I was wondering how…(Lunar)
How I got this damn thing? Well it is a long story.(John)

Well if you don’t mind, could you tell me? (Lunar)

Well I guess it couldn’t hurt to tell you. (John)

Lunar listens as I start to tell my story of how I got this arm of mine, I look at it with some resentment but admiration.

Well it all started for me after the Autobots defeated the Fallen, back then I was just a normal citizen living on Canada’s East coast when the Decepticon invasion took full force on Earth. There was reports that the Decepticons were after energy sources to convert to energon, such as oil and coal.

I worked as a truck driver that transported coal to the shipyards were it was taken to power plants. On the day….the day they attacked I was having my truck loaded when they struck….without mercy or remorse. People were running for cover, but the Decepts were hell bent on taking the coal and…..eliminating anyone there. I sent out an S.O.S from my radio in my truck, then my truck was tossed into the air by the blast from an explosion. When I woke up I was in the Autobot base on a large table…..hooked up to machines monitoring my vitals…..there was humans there too. To my shock I had this arm, after they calmed me down they told me when I was found, my right arm was pinned under the truck, it was crushed.

Days later they told me that the island I lived on was attacked by the Decepts and all the population was exterminated…..I lost my family and friends. That’s the day I joined the resistance force against the Decepticons.

Lunar lowers his head in shame, I look at him puzzled.

Lunar my boy, you had nothing to do with that assault nor did your father. If anything Lunar, your father started the ideals for the Mandos. (John)

I guess your right in away, but it is late and I know you humans need sleep. ( Lunar)

Lunar leaves my room and I then start to fall asleep. Tomorrow we will have to come up with a plan.

Meanwhile…

Lord Megatron we have confirmed the existence of a human. (Havoc)

Excellent Havoc, monitor the area and capture him. Megatron out. (Megatron)

We have our orders Vehicons. Roll out!! (Havoc)
Back to top Go down

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 8: Ghosts of the Past.
Page 1 of 1