TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 4: Breakout

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 4: Breakout Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 4: Breakout   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 4: Breakout I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Chapter 4: Breakout.

Late that night John wakes up in his cell, gets off his cot and walks to the front of his cell, John looks either way to see if anyone is around. It seems that it is clear, so John sticks his right arm out of his cell and feels around the lock.

Hmm, seems like a standard Cybertonian lock. (John)

John brings his arm back in and takes his gloves off. John’s right arm is a mechanical prosthetic limb that he had been given years ago when he lost his real one in the war against the Decepticons. John then puts his right arm out the cell again and in the palm of his hand it transforms into a code buster, a few moments later the cell door pops open and John walks out. John then proceeds to look for his gear that he had with him and he spots it on the counter beside Lunar’s desk.

Now how do I get up there to get it? (John)

He then looks around and sees the chair next to the desk, then pushes it out form the desk so he could jump up on it. Finally he grabs his pack and weapon, then places the pack on his back and puts the weapon in the holster on his hip. John jumps to the chair then the floor then begins this way out of the lab, the door is left open so he didn’t have to contend with that obstacle.

Hmm its funny how there is no-one here. (John)

He continues down a hallway to see if he can find away out of this complex, little did he know he was being stalked. A little farther down the hall he make a right turn then sees a doorway, it seems to lead out. He reaches the door but then hears a voice from behind him.

So your just going to leave? After Lunar rescued you from a certain death by Megatron’s troops. (Foxy)

John turns to see the one called Foxy looking at him, she is holding a weapon at him. John goes to reach for his weapon but she just smiles at him. She walks forward towards him and John pulls the trigger....”Click Click” nothing. John lets out a nervous laugh as she moves forward towards him.
Now lets head back to the lab were you will be safe now OK? Besides that door only leads to the sub basement.(Foxy)

John surrenders and walks ahead of Foxy, she still has her weapon pointed at John as they walk, just then Lunar comes up the hall, he is startled to see John out of his cage but relieved to see that Foxy had re-captured him.

Foxy I will take it from here OK. (Lunar)

He then picks John up by the back of the collar and take him to the lab, he then places John on the counter. John looks up at Lunar and wonders why he wasn’t simply put back into his cage, just as he was thinking on that Lunar slaps a device on John’s left wrist.

What the hell is this? (John)

Well it’s a tracking device it will allow me to keep tabs on you rather than keeping you in a cell. (Lunar)

John raise an eye brow at him, then just laugh.

Seriously, what is tracking me got to do with keeping me in this building? (John)

Well, just leave then.(Lunar)

He places John down to the floor and John goes to leave the room, as John steps through the door he is given a shock to his wrist, he jumps back in pain. John then looks back at Lunar and growls at him.

OK, point taken. I have to earn your trust. (John)

So will you tell me why you’re here in our time? (Lunar)

Lunar then offers John a seat and then some food. It’s a plate of fruit, veggies and cooked meat. John looks at it strangely.

Is there something wrong? (Lunar)

Well, don’t you guys use energon to fuel yourselves, so why would you have human food? (John)

Well the main reason we changed to these new bodies is to you organic matter to fuel our bodies. Now are you going to tell me why you’re here?(Lunar)

I look at him and try to think why he needs to know why I am here in this time, then again he is so much like his father who’s thirst for knowledge was un-quench able. So since I am here in the wrong time, what would it hurt to tell him my plan.
Well I was sent here by Vector Prime, I was to travel back in time before Megatron killed Optimus Prime when the Decepticons were trying to activate Unicron in the year 2010. However something went wrong and I was sent here at this time.(John)

I see, so your stuck here.(Lunar)

Lunar then places his hand on my shoulder, a wrong move, John grabs Lunar’s arm with his right arm the mechanical arm and delivers a EMP blast. Lunar then falls over on the floor in stasis lock. Once he is out of my way John finds the tool that he used to place the tracker on his wrist and then use it to take it off. John rubs my wrist and then gathers some food for the road and place it in my pac. John then notice a pass key on the desk too, he grabs it and make his way out of the lab then down the hall. Oddly John haven’t seen any of the other, they must have been on patrol or some other function. After wandering around for about 15 minutes John finds the main door and used the pass key to open the door. Once outside he looks around and he notices he is still in a forest.

Well finally out of there.(John)

About an hour later I emerge for the forest and see an old ruined human city, so run down that I can’t even identify what city it is. I walk through the city to try to see if I can find a landmark of some sorts.

Nothing, not a single land mark.(John)

Meanwhile back at the lab, Lunar is brought out of stasis by Foxy and Horrid. Lunar springs up and looks around wildly.

Where is the human? (Lunar)

We were going to ask you the same thing. (Foxy)

Damn my key is gone, he must have escaped. (Lunar)

Well we have to mount a search party quick, we have spotted Vehicons on move in the ruins. (Horrid)

They quickly assemble a team, time is of the essence.
Back to top Go down

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 4: Breakout
Page 1 of 1