TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Chapter 7: Union

I stand frozen in fear….this monster survived…..the only real Decepticon that I feared, now standing in front of me, but this time I don’t have my M-40 Mech to give me a fighting chance. He grins at me then I see he is ready to strike me down when I hear a shout saying “Get down!” I jump down as Havoc is distracted and he is hit in the back by a ion blast. Havoc staggers a bit, and I run for cover, he turns to see were I went but was met by more fire from the same direction, it was Steelclaw.
Back off Havoc, you wont take the human.!(Steelclaw)

Ha! Stupid Maximal you still fight for the weak.(Havoc)

Havoc then opens fire on Steelclaw as he dodges behind some rubble, Steelclaw tries to locate me but I am already gone from his sight. As Havoc is fighting Steelclaw, Zero calls to him.

More Maximals inbound. We should retreat, chances of retrieving the human now are only 1% (Zero)

Fine, we will leave for now, but we will monitor the area. Vehicons retreat! (Havoc)

Lunar noticed that the Vehicons are leaving the area and they took the time to get to higher ground. Horrid ordered them all to fall back, but Hawk decided to ignore the order and took a pop shot at Havoc. The shot missed Havoc and he charged at her with is Energon Saber.

Hawk no!!! (Lunar)

But it was too late, Hawk was run through by the saber and her eyes began to turn grey….her spark was destroyed. Havoc then pushed her off his saber and transformed into his jet mode as did the others, they then left the area. Lunar and the others ran to Hawk, meanwhile Steelclaw seeing that he is gravely out numbered retreated to base.

Lunar held Hawk, and looked down at her, he then looked at the others. Foxy with a tear in her eye turned away, Dev shook his head as he always known her to be rash and told her numerous times she would get herself killed.

Silly girl, what would you have done against that monster? (Horrid)

Against my better judgment I walk over to them, Lunar looks at me confused. Horrid and Dev point their weapons at me, but I merely ignore them.

Do you see, you shouldn’t have come after me! Now her death is on your head! (John)

I….but…..no if you just trusted us, none of this would have happened. If we were with Megatron’s forces, you would have been dead already. Face it John, your alone here, and if you think the Maximals will be able to help you then travel east….12 miles that way. (Lunar)

I look back at him, this boy this Predicon teen who like his father made allot of sense to me. I lower my head in shame, but as my head is lowered I look at my arm….the Allspark fragment inside, it may be able to revive Hawk. I reveille my mechanical arm, the Preds just look at me as I start walking towards Hawk’s lifeless body. I place my hand on the wound and the power of the Allspark did the rest…..the wound closed over and the spark of life was infused to her body once again. Lunar looks at me with wide eyed amazement, Hawk looks around and then at me.

What…what happen? (Hawk)

You don’t want to know Hawk. (Lunar)

Lunar then looks at me as he places Hawk down, that look I have seen in his father’s eyes not that long ago.

John it’s your choice, trust us to help you or face this all alone. (Lunar)

Well, there was a time when I stood in your father’s hand and made a similar decision, so I believe I will trust you on one condition. (John)

That is? (Lunar)

I wont be placed in a cage, if you want me to trust you, you have to do the same for me. (John)

Lunar looks at Horrid and Horrid just nods his head in approval of my request. I then return to the Mandos base, what waits for us now is unknown but I know it will only be harder now, now that Megatron is obviously aware of my existence.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:52 pm

lol, my little teenage self dies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Actually this story is done. I am not going any further in it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 pm

aww why, i like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:23 pm

I just have no inspiration to write further in this story.
Back to top Go down
Commander Hawk
Banned
Commander Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Chapter 9 is up, it is where I finished. I may however finish the story mainly because I hate unfinished work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 7: Union
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: