TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 10: I am Nemesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transformers Beast  Wars Generations: Chapter 10: I am Nemesis Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 10: I am Nemesis   Transformers Beast  Wars Generations: Chapter 10: I am Nemesis I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:16 am

Chapter 10: I am Nemesis

It has been several hours since we departed from the Mando base, we are almost at the location were the armory is. We are sticking to the tree line to help stay out of clear sight, my GPS function indicates that we are about a quarter mile form the armory. Suddenly I stopped dead in my tracks.

What is it John? (Foxy)

I am picking up Vehcion signatures not far from us, and not only that…a familiar Maximal signature. (John)

Familiar? How so? (Lunar)

Well back when he was an Autobot, I worked with this one….it’s Steelclaw. (John)

I see, but….why were you so…afraid of Havoc, I mean I know you’re a soldier in your time, you should be use to enemies like him. (Lunar)

It ‘s a long story, and it can wait for another time. We better keep moving. (John)

We then get moving and long after we made it to the site of the armory, I look around for an entrance and finally find an opening down into the ruins that is big enough for me to get into. I start my way down into the opening as Lunar and Foxy look on.

Please be careful. (Foxy)

I look up at them both and nod. I then activate my night vision and descend into the ruins. As I make my way down I see that the crew that was here left in a hurry, hopefully there is still something left. Meanwhile Foxy and Lunar have taken cover, the Vehicons are closing in, they are just on the edge of the site and they are scanning the area.

Havoc, I detect 2 Predicons but no human. (Strife)

I do too, they appear to be young…no threat, but there is a Maximal approaching, get ready to intercept. (Havoc)

Yes sir. (all)

The Vehicons then transform and descend into the area, while Foxy and Lunar lay low. Steelclaw has also detected the Predicons and Vehicons, then decides to flank the Vehicons. He sees one of the Vehicons and locks on to him, but is attacked from his right side by another, the shot grazes him, and he rolls to the side and counters, meanwhile Foxy and Lunar end up being attacked….it appears the Vehicons are not playing favorites today.
Lunar we need to buy John sometime! (Foxy)

Yeah….I know but damn if we need help! (Lunar)

Just then a familiar voice is heard from behind them. They both turn to see Hawk standing behind them with her two ion cannons.

Well don’t stand there like a couple of slaggers….Fight! (Hawk)

They smile then turn to fight the enemy. Meanwhile Steelclaw runs for cover and to his dismay is in the same spot as Foxy, Lunar and Hawk. There was an uncomfortable quiet that filled the air, but an understanding that they shared the same enemy, so they joined forces against the Vehicons.

Looks like they decided to join forces Havoc, shall we do the same? (Zero)

Havoc smiles, then they stop firing, the five Vehicons stand in the open as they prepare for something.

Steelclaw looks out from cover and see what is happening and ducks back with a nervous look on his face.

What is it!? (Lunar)

Oh….nothing….but….we are in deep slag! (Steel)

They all look out from cover to see the five Vehicons combining into a massive new transformer. The new giant is all black and red with menacing red eyes, standing about 45 feet tall.

I am….NEMESIS! (HAVOC NEMESIS)

Meanwhile I am searching for something to help our situation out when I hear the shots firing and the banging and explosions……I franticly look for something when I notice something in the other room, I walk in the room and to my enjoyment I see something better than I had expected.

OH THIS WILL DO NICELY! (John)

I then prepare myself for the task ahead.

Guys hold on, I am coming with help. (John
Back to top Go down

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 10: I am Nemesis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: