TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 5: Man & Machine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 5: Man & Machine Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 5: Man & Machine   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 5: Man & Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Chapter 5: Man & Machine

As I walk I use the GPS on my mechanical arm to get my location. When Ratchet and Wheeljack made this arm for me they included several survival tools, along with a ion blade for defense.

Well it seems that I am only 2.5 miles from were I left my time. Now the lab would be…yes Northeast. (John)

I then start walking towards the direction of the lab, I hope I can find some clue to how I am to get back to my time. Yes it was stupid of me to blow up the pod I came back in, but then again it did confuse the Preds.

Meanwhile in the Northern area of Florida, a Maximal named Steelclaw is on his patrol. He is in his Kodiak Grizzle form when he emerges form the forest then transformers, he scans the area for any Predicons in the area when he notices something different.

Hmm what is this signature I am detecting? It’s faint but, it appears to be human!? Could this be the fabled time traveling human? (Steel)

He then calls back on a encrypted radio signal to his home base.

This is Steelclaw reporting in, Killer Red do you read me? (Steel)

Yes Steel I am here, what do you have to report? (Killer)

I have detected a human! (Steel)

Seriously! Then track the signal down and retrieve the human, if Megatron finds the human first…well you know what will happen. (Killer)

Yes but I have also detected Vehicons. (Steel)

Then move fast, we cant fail here. (Killer)

With that Steelclaw moves towards my location, however the Vehicons have detected my signature also and have reported it back to Megatron.

Lord Megatron, we have detected a human at 45.56.87, we request your orders. (Havoc)

So, the day has come, the human from Vector Prime’s lab has arrived here. Havoc, kill this human on site, bring the body back here. (Megatron)

As you wi..(Havoc)

No Havoc, bring the worm here alive, I wish to kill the vermin myself. (Megatron)

As you command Lord Megatron. (Havoc)

Havoc got his orders and assembled his team, they roll out towards my location. During this time I have been walking to the site of the lab, they might be something there to help me survive here. Its been about hour or more and I finally made it to the lab but now I am searching for a way in….there is a ton of rubble laying about along with over growth.

After digging around for a few minutes I found an air vent, I activate the light on my arm and climb into the vent then to the room below. I look around the room, it brings back memories, this is the very lab that I got this arm then suddenly I see something shining I wonder what it is?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 5: Man & Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 5: Man & Machine   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 5: Man & Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Finally a sequel!

Keep up the good work, mate.
Back to top Go down

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 5: Man & Machine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: