TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:16 am

Chapter 3: Prodigal Son

Lunar sees the human backing up in his cell and looking quiet out of his element. Lunar then decides to address the human in attempt to calm him down.

Calm yourself human you are in no danger. (Lunar)

The human glares back at him and quickly replies.

I heard that one before clanker. (John)

Lunar looks at the human with some surprise, he had heard that term before... “Clanker”. He then lights up the cell by turning on the lights, on closer inspection of the human Lunar realizes this human is no stranger to him, he as seen him long before.

Flashback----

Lunar remembers back in the year 2008 when he was a mere Sparkling, that he played around in his father’s lab. His father had captured a human this day and Lunar was curious to see this small being. Although his small being was smaller than Lunar, he still was afraid to approach the cell but could see him from a distance. He was wearing heavy combat armor and was dirty from running from his father and his uncle. Lunar then listened in on the conversation with this human.

Let me go you clanker! (John)

Calm yourself down human, I wish not to harm you. (Lunar’s Father)

Take heed human, and quiet yourself now. (Devastator)

So tell me human, what is your name? ( LF)

What does it matter clanker? (John)

I merely wish to know your name, now mind is Pain so please do me the curiously of knowing your name. ( Pain)

Name is John. (John)

Lunar then approaches the cell but hides behind Pain’s leg, John sees the little Decepticon.

End of Flashback—

John? (Lunar)

John then looks at Lunar and then wonders how this Transformer knows his name. He slowly walks to the front of the cell and looks up at Lunar.

How...how do you know my name? (John)

We met before John. Do you remember Pain? (Lunar)

Hmm, yes I remember that name quiet well, the only Decepticon I had respect for. (John)

Lunar looked surprised as this human had said he respected his father. He then kneels down to look the human in the eye.

So, do you remember the small Decepticon that played around in his lab? (Lunar)

John nods, and Lunar then points to himself. John puts two and two together and blurts out Lunar’s name.

Lunar!? You survived! I mean......when the Autobots attacked to break me out, Pain your father...(John)

Yes I know....let’s not dwell on that. (Lunar)

There was a period of quiet as the two remembered that day so long ago. Just then another Predicon walks into Lunar’s lab, it is a female Predicon. She is wearing red armor with white trim, she has long hair and seems to have not a care in the world.

Lunar what ya working on today? (Pred Female)

Nothing Foxy, I am just talking to an old friend here. (Lunar)

Foxy then looks over Lunar’s shoulder to see John in the cell. She raises an eyebrow at the sight of this human. She then gets all excited.

LUNAR YOU CAUGHT A HUMAN! THEY ARE LIKE RARE! (Foxy)

John looks at her and scratches his head, then looks at both of them. He then proceeds to ask a few questions.

So, what are you two exactly? I mean you don’t carry the mark of the Decepticon or Autobots...so what the heck are you?

Lunar replies by telling John how the Decepticons and Autobots have adopted new bodies to survive, and are now called Predicons and Maximals.

I see, so why did you capture me then, I mean I am only one human....hardly a threat. (John)

Yes but the thing is if Megatron and he Predicon High Guard found you, you would be killed on sight. (Lunar)

Well they are Predicons and your Predicons so why haven’t you killed me on sight...not that I am complaining. (John)

Well it’s because we are an underground group that is against Megatron. We are the Mandalorians. (Foxy)

Yes that’s correct Foxy. (Lunar)

Listen I am not sure what you plan to do with me but I am not going to hide here the rest of my days. I have a mission to complete...I need to go to the year 2009 and ...never mind (John)

What...what was your plan? (Lunar)

Sorry but I am not going to trust you, you maybe Pain’s son but you and your team here are still Decepticons in my eyes. (John)

Lunar and Foxy just get up and leave the lab as John then sits in his cell. John thinks back on the day he was broken out of Pain’s lab. No Pain wasn’t killed that day....Pain was one of a kind, a Decepticon that had compassion for his specimens, he treated John like a friend. After John was freed by they Autobots something changed......cause the next time John and Pain met.....Pain was not Pain...he was cruel to his specimens.....he preformed cruel experiments on humans...he was driven by some means to find away to save his race. John stops and then looks as Lunar is outside the door talking to Foxy. John then comes to the conclusion as he looked at Lunar.

-He was driven not to save the Decepticon race, but.....to save his son.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:35 pm

I love it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Yeah it was good.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Next part please! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:27 am

it is being written.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 3: Prodigal Son
Page 1 of 1