TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 2: Last of His Kind

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 2: Last of His Kind Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 2: Last of His Kind   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 2: Last of His Kind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Chapter 2: Last of his kind.

Lunar focuses his optics in on the small being, he then checks his memory for any matches to this creature that he is observing. His eyes open wide and a smirk comes over his face, Horrid looks at him and just shakes his head.

Oh I know that look Lunar. What is it? What did you find out? (Horrid)

Well it is a HE, and He is a Human. (Lunar)

Hawk raised her eye brow.

Your slagging me. A human? They have been extent for 249 years. (Hawk)

Yes but judging by that pod, he must have used that to arrive here on Earth. (Lunar)

The three Predicons then see the Human working on what looks like a control panel on the side of the pod. They up there audio receptors to listen to the human.

Computer, uplink to any available satellites around Earth, then scan the Earth for any signs of human life. (Human)

The computer processes the command and then a few minutes later gives the human the results.

“Scan complete, other than human life form John MacIsaac there are no other life forms on Earth.”

That’s impossible, I was supposed to be sent back to the year 2006. Computer what year is it? (John)

“It is the year 2262.”

John falls back against the pod, he looks down then he looks skyward. The three Predicons look puzzled.

He was sent here from the past? (Hawk)

You got to be trippin? (Horrid)

Intriguing. Simply intriguing. (Lunar)

They watch as the human that they found out now is named John starts to gather gear, he takes out a backpack, a handgun that he puts on his hip. The human then grabs his hat and places it on his head and starts to walk away from the pod. As he walks away he presses a button on a watch like thing on his wrist. Once he was a safe distance form the pod, it explodes, the three Predicons duck for cover.

Slag! The human destroyed the pod! Wouldn’t he need that to return to the past? (Hawk)

Not nessarrily . Hmm what will he do now? ( Lunar)

Lunar transforms into his bat form, a massive bat at that. He makes sure to stay hidden as much as possible. Hawk transforms into a jaguar and keeps to the trees, and Horrid transforms into his Komoto dragon form. They follow the human as he walks along the tree line, they are wonder where this, rare one of a kind is going.

Meanwhile at the Predicon base.

Lord Megatron, we have had a energy spike and a small explosion in quadrant 6-A. Shall I send the flyers? (Soundwave)

No, it isn’t really worth our time, most likely one of the cadets letting off steam. After all the Academy is out for the semester. (Megatron)

As you command Lord Megatron. (Soundwave)

Unknown to them Starscream over heard this and leaves the base, he transforms into a large eagle and takes flight towards the explosion.

Back not far from the crash site the human named John had ventured into the woods and managed to find a clearing out of sight of anyone. He sets up camp and goes to sleep in the tent he set up.

The three transformed into there robot modes and continued to observe the human.

Oh this is boring. I mean are we just going to watch this human sleep? (Hawk)

Well what do you suggest Hawk, walking up and saying hi? Yes hey human we are Predicons...yeah that will work, I mean human fought our ancestors and were wiped out by them you really think he wouldn’t just open fire on use? (Horrid)

Tsk, whatever. (Hawk)

Just then they hear someone flying over head, Lunar gets a fix on who it is...its Starscream. He circles the area and lands where the pod exploded. He inspects the wreckage.

Looks like remains of a old stasis pod. Could it be that....no impossible, a human here in our time? Did Vector Prime succeed in saving one? (Starscream)

He then scans the area but finds nothing and then leaves. The three friends over heard Scearcream, Lunar knows the legend of how Vector Prime apparently tried to save a human by sending him through time.

Could he be that legendary human? If so we have to take him back to the Mandalorian base. (Lunar)

Your right, if it wasn’t for Megatron’s deranged plans we would still be on Cybertron, not here stuck on Earth. (Horrid)

Lunar then quietly approaches the tent, opens it up and releases a sleep gas into the tent, after a few moments the remove the human and gather his gear. The next morning, the human starts to wake up, to his surprise he is in a cell. He springs up to his feet and goes to grab his gun, but it’s not there, he looks around, none of his gear is with him. He slowly approaches the front of the cell and looks around. He is in a larger room a lab of sorts, then something caught his eye. He sees a...Transformer, not a very big one about 9 feet tall, it notices him and starts to walk towards the cell, the human backs up to the back of the cell and thinks to himself.

-What have I gotten myself into?-
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 2: Last of His Kind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 2: Last of His Kind   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 2: Last of His Kind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Awesome job.

Keep it up.
Back to top Go down

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 2: Last of His Kind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: