TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 6: Fields of Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 6: Fields of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 6: Fields of Fire   Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 6: Fields of Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Chapter 6: Fields of Fire

I dig about the dirt and rocks laying about the floor and I see a holo-disk, the Autobots used these for messages. As I pick it up the disk activates and a holographic image of Wheeljack appears and starts talking.

John if your reading this you have ended up were I feared you did, 250 years into the future. I am sorry John but there was a miscalculation and it sent you to the future instead, well you probably guessed that already. Anyway there is a upgrade for you’re arm in the next room that will mask your human bio signature and it will allow you to power your arm simply eating as you would power the rest of the body. Be warned John, the Decepts…..ar…..win……………..Static (Wheeljack)

The holo-disk goes blank and the message ends, I look around to see the next room then start walk to it.

Yeah this is all well and good but how am I to get back to the correct time? Well there was the other lab in the Northern region of Florida. Well I guess that is my next stop. (John)

I then find the upgrade and place it into the slot in my arm, I also find some better combat clothing, gear and some food packs. These food packs never expire and were revelatory tech during the war, these will keep me going for about 5 days, I just need to keep fresh water close.

Meanwhile.

The Vehicons are closing in on my last known position while Steelclaw is moving stealth fully in on the same location. Not far off, Lunar and a few others have been tracking me but now have lost my signal…they too are closing on the same location. This could become a nasty fire fight once they all realize they are not alone.
I peer out of the opening to the lab and look around, I see the Vehicons roaming about the ruins, they are scanning the area and I don’t even need to know what they are looking for, they know I am here somewhere.

Steelclaw’s POV

He approaches in quietly and sees the five Cons roaming around. He also sees Lunar and his friends moving in not far away. Niether group can detect him in his beast form, were as the others are in their bot forms.

Hmm I better lay low, but were is the human? (Steelclaw)

End of POV

Lunar’s POV

He sees the cons scanning the area and realizes that they are aware of the human’s presence in the area. They take cover but are picked up by the Cons scanning…..the Vehicon named Syphen opens fire on them, they scatter as the shots come raining in. Then the others open fire, Horrid gives the order to return fire and to take evasive action.

End of POV.

I see this fire fight and then go back into the lab, I barricade myself inside the second room. The sounds of weapon fire shake the lab, I need to stay out of sight as long as possible so I can get to the north. I notice with each shot the roof is starting to crack, I quickly realize that this location is more harm than help, I make my way to the opening and try to sneak out….I run down along the ruins only to run face to face with a big Vehicon, he points his weapon at me. My blood runs cool….its…its…him….my nemesis…..its…Havoc.

So tell me human…..what will it be….come by choice or by force…..please tell me by force. (Havoc)

To be continued.
Back to top Go down

Transformers Beast Wars Generations: Chapter 6: Fields of Fire
Page 1 of 1