TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: Beast Wars Generations

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transformers: Beast Wars Generations Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Beast Wars Generations   Transformers: Beast Wars Generations I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:53 am

Transformers: Beast Wars Generation

Date: April 16, 2012
Time: 11:23 pm

Vector Prime works frantically at the control panel of a large machine, in this machine is a small stasis pod. Outside the Autobot base the sounds of a fierce battle is underway, a battle unlike no other, a battle for survival of the Human race. For over two years the Autobots and the Humans have been fighting the Decepticons to save Earth and to prevent them from getting Earth’s energon. The war has taken a heavy toll on the Human population as the Decepticons resorted on heavy bombing of the major cities on Earth. Vector Prime has now resorted to a desperate measure, he has found a Human that is willing to take the risk of being sent back in time to prevent certain events that leading to the Decepticons rise to power.

Suddenly Vector Prime’s attention is broken when his com-link goes off, it is Jetfire and he sounds troubled.

Vector Prime sir, the Decepticons have broken through our outer defenses, we can.........(static)(JF)

Jetfire?....Jetfire! Are you still there?(VP)

No but I am.....(Megatron)

Vector Prime turn to see who the voice belonged to, and to his horror he seen that it belonged to Megatron, was accompanied by Thundercracker and Starscream. Vector Prime keeps his hand near a button, the button that would ready the machine to send the human into the past. Megatron points is Ion Cannon at him with cruel malice in his eyes as he laughs.

Vector Prime you old fool, whatever plan you are trying here will no change anything. Optimus died by my hand so will you. (Megatron)

I wouldn’t be so sure Megatron, your to over confident in you victory.(VP)
Just then the light by the machine turned from red to green, just as it happens Vector Prime presses the button quickly and then fires at the three Decepticons before him. The Decepticon dodge the shot and see that the stasis pod is fired into a vortex into nothingness and then starts to disappear. Megatron fires a shot towards the pod but Vector Prime jumps in front of the shot, sacrificing himself to save what slim chance humanity has left. As he fell he grab the side of the machine, and held himself up just a bit, he noticed that the time was set to 250 years into the future.

No....I failed.......(VP)

He then falls to the floor and dies. Megatron and the two others walk over to his lifeless body. They look down and grin as they enjoy their victory, suddenly a loud beeping noise fills the room and there is an explosion, the building is leveled along with the machine.

The three Decepticons emerge from the wreckage and look around. Megatron stands and looks over the battlefield.

My victory is assured now. The Decepticons have finally eliminated the Autobots along with the human threat. (Megatron)

But Lord Megatron, the human that Vector Prime sent through the vortex, I mean what was he trying to do? (Starscream)

Starscream you fool. One human can not stop us now or anytime, it was an ill-fated attempt to save mankind. We have won, and that’s final. (Megatron)

Very well Lord Megatron. (Starscream)

Megatron continues to overlook the battlefield as his army moves forward, this day marks the end of Mankind as we know it.

Meanwhile...........................

Date: April 16, 2262
Time: 11:23 pm

Earth as changed a lot in 250 years, Mankind no longer exists and much of the wildlife has taken over man’s cities. Much of the former lower states have been under control of the Decepticons but now are know as Predicons. To survive the Decepticons adopted smaller trans-organic bodies that can convert organic matter into energon. They also now change into beast forms rather than bulky machine forms. As for the Autobots, they now survive as Maximals much like the Decepticons they now use beast forms and smaller bodies, but unlike the Predicons, the Maximals are small in numbers and are in hiding.

A small Predicon female watches the starry sky while laying in the grassy fields. She is humming a song to herself and enjoying the time off from training at the Predicon academy. Another Predicon a male is studying the sky and mapping the stars, and as he finds a new star he writes it in a journal. A large Predicon then yells out to them both, and waves them to see something in the sky behind them.

Hawk, Lunar come see this! (Horrid)

They turn their attention to Horrid’s direction and see a bright light in the sky and then something then falls to Earth.

Hey, that didn’t fall far from here. Let’s check it out. (Lunar)

Yeah why not, not like I was doing anything. (Hawk)

So the three set off to the north to find out what has landed on Earth. About 1 hr later they come across where the object fell, Lunar says to the others that it looks like a stasis pod that the Transformers from the past use but allot smaller. Then suddenly the top of the pod pops off and a small figure starts to emerge from the pod. They wonder what is being is and were it came from, is this being dangerous or a friend?
Back to top Go down
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
X

Number of posts : 1814
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Beast Wars Generations   Transformers: Beast Wars Generations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:07 pm

is part 2 coming any time soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Beast Wars Generations   Transformers: Beast Wars Generations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:56 pm

I am working on that along with several other projects. It will be coming this weekend, that is the time line i am shooting for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Beast Wars Generations   Transformers: Beast Wars Generations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Beast Wars Generations
Page 1 of 1