TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act III Chapter 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act III Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act III Chapter 4   Quantum Act III Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:25 am

Jacob McKenzie was rushed into surgery with a fatal stab wound to the chest. Doctors were working furiously away trying to save him, so far everything was going okay. Kyle stood in the corridor waiting for news about his grandfather, he leaned against the wall and slid down it sitting against it. He rested his arms on his knees and sat his head on his arms with his eyes closed. It seemed like hours before the doctor came out and approached Kyle, he told him that they did everything they could and that he was going to be fine. The doctor led Kyle to his grandfather’s room and left them alone. Kyle looked at his grandfather, he had put him in danger and everyone else for that matter. He held his hand and closed his eyes, a small white light consumed their hands and his grandfathers wounds began to heal right in front of him. The doctor returned to the room and told Kyle someone was waiting for him outside. He left his grandfather’s side and walked out to see Miguel waiting with two other agents. Kyle smirked and placed his hands in his pockets.

Kyle: What took so long?

Miguel: You don’t exactly leave a trail.

Kyle: Two years, it took you two years to finally track me down.

Miguel: And now we are going to take you in, it’s up to you whether or not you come quietly.

Kyle: I’ve fought a lot of battles and I know when I’m beat, Miguel.

Kyle held out his hands and let one of the agents put him in handcuffs. Miguel was pleased that he didn’t decide to run and risk hurting more people. The four men walked out of the hospital and got into a parked black SUV. Miguel sat in the back with Kyle and took out his cellphone.

Miguel: Yeah we got him.

Kyle sat in a locked interrogation room awaiting the arrival of his interrogator. He was no longer in handcuffs and had no intention of trying to escape, he had nowhere to go and no one to hide with. It was time for him to accept his punishment and own up to his crimes. Ozzie and Cam stood on the other side of the two way mirror and watched him, Ozzie decided to go in. He picked up a file and walked in. Kyle laughed and watched Ozzie sit down in front of him.

Ozzie: In front of me I have a full list of your abilities. Want to see what we know you have?

Kyle: Sure, go ahead.

Ozzie: Power Reproduction, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mental Manipulation, Space/Time Manipulation, Rapid Cellular Regeneration, Electric Manipulation, Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Invisibility, Ability Theft, Genetic Manipulation, Psychometry, Superhuman Strength, Phasing, Poison Emission and Ability Suppression. I am surprised that you haven’t exploded after consuming all of these abilities.

Kyle: I take it you’re admiring me cousin?

Ozzie: Far from it. You are a very dangerous man and I think you should be locked up, but there is someone out there who is far more dangerous than you.

Kyle: I take it you’re talking about Solar.

Ozzie: How did you know that?

Kyle: It’s obvious that he would be coming after us sooner or later Ozzie, you betrayed him, and me for that matter. His guys are the one’s who attacked me at my grandfather’s house.

Ozzie: You’re sure?

Kyle: Teto was inside and did the attacking. But I’m sure you’re not going to want to hear about my problems. When are you going to lock me up?

Ozzie: We’re not. Instead you are going to help us.

Kyle: And why would I do that?

Ozzie: Because you’re the only one who can get close to Solar and beat him. You absorbed his Suppression ability making you immune to it when he uses it. If you help us stop him then you will be a free man. No more running. No more hiding.

Kyle: Alright, I’ll catch your villain for you.

Teto stood waiting in a dark alley for his boss. Although he failed to kill Kyle he was hoping that Solar would go easy on him seeing though it was his first ever failure. What did Solar expect though? Kyle taught Teto how to master his ability and taught him how to be an assassin. Solar appeared beside him and stared him straight in the eyes.

Teto: Kyle got away, he was too powerful for me.

Solar: Where is he now?

Teto: He got picked up by the S.A.I.S. and I think they planned on recruiting him.

Solar: That could be a problem, we will deal with him when we get back from the Neptune Station. As for your failure, I realize it is your first one so I will cut you some slack. Head back to London and wait for Rex to pick you up.

Teto: Alright.

Ozzie led Kyle into the briefing room where Cameron, Miguel and Melina were waiting. Cam didn’t look to happy to see him, on the other hand none of them did. This wasn’t exactly shocking to Kyle, he had terrorized them, killed their friends and attacked their families. Miguel, Melina and Ozzie knew they had to accept the fact he was helping them yet Cam insisted before he arrived that they lock him up and call in someone else, only problem with that is that Kyle is the only one who can stop him anyway. Ozzie took a seat while Kyle leaned against the back wall watching the pictures of several men and women appear on a projector. He knew most of them and had worked with the most powerful of them. The slideshow had stopped and the projector was showing the one and only picture of Solar.

Cam: Our mission is to bring this guy down and lock him up before he has the chance to attempt another “Chicago incident”, which is why we have the scum of the Earth working for us.

Kyle: Nice to see you too Cam.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Quantum Act III Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act III Chapter 4   Quantum Act III Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:31 pm

cool
Back to top Go down

Quantum Act III Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1