TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act I chapter 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act I chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act I chapter 6   Quantum Act I chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:24 pm

Kyle had his hands firmly on the steering wheel and shook his head. Something was wrong with Ethan. He was in trouble. Kyle turned the car around and headed the opposite way. The other two asked what he was doing. When he told them they sat back and thought about Ethan. Kyle could sense that Alex and Ben were already at the safe house and were waiting for them. He sent Alex a message using his ESP and told them not to worry.

Ethan was barely alive. He was beaten, bruised, cut and on the edge of death. The two men were talking on the phone to their boss by the sounds of it. The two confronted Ethan and gave him one last smack to the face. The one who spread gasoline everywhere left the room hut first but the other stayed and lighted a match. He dropped it and walked out the door. Fire spread everywhere and burned everything dare to Ethan. Ethan tried to move his chair away from the thick of the fire but everything was burning. He looked behind him and saw the gas tanks in the living room. The fire hadn’t reached them yet but when it did this entire place would be destroyed. He moved his chair and crunched some glass. He reached down and picked up a piece of glass to cut the rope.

The two men watched outside as the hut went up in flames. They heard a speeding car somewhere around them but they couldn’t see it. Kyle appeared behind them and waited for them to turn around. He sent a blast of electricity out of one hand and blue flame out of the other. The two attacks hit on of the men and killed him instantly while sending him flying onto his own car. The other man tried to run for it but Kyle reached out his hand and caught him in some kind of psychic grip. He slowly closed his hand and broke the mans neck. Ethan cut through the rope and stood up. He moved through the fire and looked for the front door. Kyle started walking towards the door when it opened and Ethan appeared. Kyle ran to help him but was sent flying back as the gas tanks exploded and engulfed Ethan in flames. Tim and Dante appeared from the woods and watched as the house collapsed in flames. Tim helped Kyle up and the three stared in amazement as Ethan emerged from the burning wreckage with fire in his hands. The fire died down and he simply absorbed it into his hands.

Dante: Well I guess he’s fire proof now.

The four teenagers got out of the car and walked up to the safe house. Alex opened the door and let them in. Ben sat at the table freezing and unfreezing a glass of water. Alex closed the door behind them and showed them what he could do. The others did so as well. Dante was the only one without an ability.

Alex: So why the hell doesn’t Dante have an ability?

Kyle: It might have something to do with him not dying like us.

Ben: Consider yourself lucky. I got thrown into a freezer.

Tim: Which brings all of us too the question we are all thinking, who the hell tried to kill us?

Kyle: I don’t know but we are going to find out.

Kyle’s cell phone started ringing. He reached into his pocket and took it out. It was Tessa. She was Jessica’s best friend.

Kyle: Hello?

Tessa: Kyle its Tessa, something’s happened to Jess. Some guys in suits crashed the party and started shooting everyone!

Kyle: What?!?!

Tessa: She was shot in the back. The guys in suits had some kind of logo on their jackets. I think it said Quantum.

Kyle: Tell her I’ll be there soon.

Kyle cut off the call and sat down. The others watched him. They knew what had happened. Kyle and Dante’s father had tried to kill Jess and no doubt was the one behind everything that happened tonight. Kyle buried his head in his hands and sighed. The others knew what was about to happen. Alec McKenzie would pay for what he has done.
Back to top Go down

Quantum Act I chapter 6
Page 1 of 1