TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act II Chapter 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act II Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act II Chapter 4   Quantum Act II Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:42 pm

QUANTUM INDUSTRIES, KYLE’S OFFICE

Alex and Tim had gone to Kyle’s office to tell him of their success but instead had been met by Kyle’s anger. It turns out that Miguel wasn’t dead and had used his ability to fool Alex. Kyle was now using his power and had Tim off his feet and pressed up hard against a wall. He hated failure and especially hated it when his own family failed him. Tim was Kyle’s cousin and the only family he had left, well him and one other who turned on him. Even so, that did not excuse his recklessness and failure.

Kyle: You killed an innocent woman and let the boy escape.

Tim: She pulled a gun on us. I had to do something.

Kyle: You seem to forget that you are immune to death and pain. Even if she had pulled the trigger you would have been fine.

Alex: Kyle, I think he gets it. We will get this kid.

Kyle: No, you won’t. Tim you have been taken off the assignment. Ethan will take your place.

Kyle released Tim from his grip and gave him a minute to collect himself. He felt ashamed of himself. Attacking his own family. Mind you he had already killed his father and taken over Quantum. Tim stood up and was breathing heavily.

Kyle: I am sorry to have to do that Tim. Maybe next time you won’t fail me.

Kyle walked over to his desk and sat behind it. Ethan walked into the room and stood beside Alex. The two of them usually worked together but Ethan had been in London rallying up others with abilities. He only got back when he was taken away with Kyle and they dealt with Mr. Fox. Alex will enjoy working with him again.

Kyle: In thirteen days gentlemen we will be revealing our plan to Chicago. Then we will show the world what we can do.

Ethan: Ben has been getting our little army ready. It won’t be long until they are all eager to fight.

Kyle: Good. Now it is time to decide what to do with you all. Ethan and Alex will find Miguel. Tim you will watch over our little friend Aaron Stryker and make sure he joins us. Keep your distance and if your cover is blown then tell him you were making sure nothing was going to happen to him. Does that sound easy enough?

Tim: Yes.

Kyle: Good. Now go.

Miguel was sitting in Cam’s apartment. He was still trying to contemplate what had happened. They killed his mother for no reason and tried to kill him. He kept seeing flashes of what happened. His mother’s body, the man killing his illusion. Cam stood at the door and watched Miguel. He could only imagine what his friend was going through. He walked away from the door and let Miguel rest.

A man walked into a room and stood in front of a machine. It was connected to the pipelines and vents in Chicago. The man put a vile into the machine and watched as the water mains exploded and a cloud covered the city. People were choking and falling to the ground. Other’s were going crazy and had obtained abilities from the cloud. There was a flash and an explosion that destroyed the entire city. Miguel woke up in a sweating state and breather heavily. Something big was about to happen.

Aaron walked down the street and saw a car that had been parked across from his house all day. He sneaked up on the car and knocked on the driver’s window. Tim rolled down the window and smiled at Aaron.

Aaron: I take it you’re from the company?

Tim: Yeah, sorry about the whole stalking thing. I’m just here to make sure nothing happens to you.

Aaron: And what could happen to me?

Tim: There are people out there who hunt down people like you and I. They lock them away and keep the planet safe.

Aaron: Sounds lovely.

Tim: You have no idea.

Aaron: Well seeing though you’re my bodyguard you can come with me uptown. I need to pick up some stuff.

Tim: Alright.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 4   Quantum Act II Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:44 pm

That's right, you my bitch Tim!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 4   Quantum Act II Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:45 pm

oooooooooooooooooooooh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 4   Quantum Act II Chapter 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act II Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1