TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act I chapter 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act I chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:25 pm

Quantum Industries was located in the center of the city and was quite beautiful at night when all the lights were turned on. One hundred floors tall and eighty meters wide. Alec McKenzie’s office was on the top floor of the building and overlooked the entire city. People who were driving past the building noticed that the lights in the building were flickering. It was happening on every floor. The security personnel were also gone. People just thought they had gone home. But in fact they were all dead.

Kyle shocked the three remaining men and slammed them into a wall. His eyes were black and he wore a long black coat that stopped at his ankles. He wore a dark grey long sleeve silky vest and dark blue jeans. The security personnel had no chance of taking him on. He moved toward the elevator and waited for it to come down to the ground floor. The doors opened and he walked in. His father was on the top floor and was no doubt waiting for him. He pressed the top button and waited for the doors to open.

The security on the top floor were armed with M4’s and 9mm handguns. They positioned themselves outside Alec’s office and were told to not let anyone in. They watched as two of their men were thrown against a wall and Kyle walked around the corner. He stopped and looked at them. Blue flame appeared in his hands and he sent a wave of it into the men. The men screamed as they were burning and slowly their screams died out like they did. Kyle stepped over their bodies and kicked the door down. Four security officers were aiming their guns at him. He raised his hand and sent two of them out the window. With his other hand he shocked the other two until he felt the life leave them. His father was sitting behind his desk watching him.

Kyle: Hello father.

Dante sat in the hut watching television but was really thinking about his brother. The others hand gone to get supplies from the McKenzie Mansion but left him behind because he didn’t have any powers. He saw a car come up to the house and walked to the door. He opened it and walked toward the car. A man got out and aimed an MP5 at him. He opened fire and shot Dante down. The man took a syringe from his car and walked over to Dante. Dante groaned and coughed up blood. The man injected Dante with something and he slowly started to drift away.

Kyle stared at his father and waited for him to say something. His smug face reminded Kyle about everything that has happened tonight. Jessica in hospital, his friends being attack and the fact that he tried to kill his own two sons just made things even worse. Alec began to speak.

Alec: I know how you must feel Kyle, but everything I have done, I have done for you.

Kyle: Tell that to Jessica. Tell that to my friends.

Alec: You don’t understand Kyle. We had to do what we did to give you and your friends these abilities. If we didn’t then you would go your entire life without knowing what you were capable of.

Kyle: I DON’T CARE! We didn’t ask for these goddamn abilities and if I could give them back then by hell I would. Because of you dozens of people are dead. School kids were killed tonight for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And ya know what? It’s all your fault!

Alec: Son please, try to understand. We needed to give you these abilities so you could hunt down others like you and stop them from hurting others.

Kyle raised his hand and sent his father back and slammed him against a wall. He groaned and tried to fight it.

Kyle: I can sense your abilities. They have grown weak because of your fragile self. Time has weakened you. Maybe your abilities need a younger more powerful host.

Kyle’s eyes turned black once again and he started taking his father’s powers. A white coat of energy that took the form of his father was pulled from Alec’s body and disappeared into Kyle’s hand. Kyle stumbled back and bent over gripping his chest. Alec was still held against the wall and was breathing heavily. Kyle stood up straight and chuckled. He now had the ability to teleport, invade people’s minds and stop time. He looked at his father and smirked.

Alec: You have the hunger now. No matter what you do, no matter where you go you will always crave more power. And you will only find relief if you obtain that power. No one has ever been able to control the hunger. You my son, are as good as dead. Just like your brother.

Kyle shocked Alec and launched him out the window and into the traffic one hundred floors below. His electricity was stronger and deadlier. He looked down to see his fathers mangled body on top of a taxi. Kyle smirked and flew out of the window and into the sky.

Ethan and the others drove up to the hut and walked inside. There was a blood trail leading into the bedroom. A man in a suit lay dead on the bed. A bullet had gone straight through his head. Alex walked into the kitchen and found Dante’s body sitting in a chair behind the table. The others walked in and sighed. Ethan left the hut and walked outside. Tim followed him and watched him fall to his knees. Alex and Ben saw Kyle’s cell phone on the table and picked it up. He had a message from Tessa.

Tessa: Kyle, it’s Tessa. Jessica passed away about an hour ago. The surgeons did everything they could. I’m sorry……

They turned off the cell phone and looked at Dante’s body. Ben left the hut and walked up to Tim and Ethan. Alex leaned against the bench in the kitchen and stared at Dante. He could feel that a war would be coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Soooo what now?
Pops is dead, so who is there left to fight? N will we be introduced to new characters??

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:41 pm

NEXT TIME ON....QUANTUM!!!!

New characters come into light, old villains reveal themselves, the lines are drawn and the battle begins...

NEXT TIME ON QUANTUM!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:47 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:11 pm

:/
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:55 pm

More!
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:08 pm

NOW! I GAVE YOU A SIG, GIVE ME A STORY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 pm

MAKE ME!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:16 pm

If you don't make that damn story, I'll ban ya!!
there......that felt good Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 pm

YEA.. ILL BAN YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait i cant ban ppl.. DAM!! .. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:18 pm

Holy crap are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:18 pm

-looks at you taping my shoe- what do ya think, huh?...
Back to top Go down

YEA SHES SERIOUS.. AN SO AM I..!!!!!!! (even tho i cant ban O_O)
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:19 pm

Kratos didn't land in the gay bar...The gay bar landed on Kratos!

O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:20 pm

Great way to change subject man.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:20 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

KRATOS IS THE GAY BAR.. O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:21 pm

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS ONLY HALF TRUE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:22 pm

Anyway, come on, man, make another story.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:22 pm

Riiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttttt..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:23 pm

YEA, YOU SHOULDNT BE ONLINE NOW KRATOS, YOU SHOULD BE TYPING YOU ASS OFF AT THE GAY BAR.. O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:23 pm

Act II and III are already done.
But I am going away for a couple of days so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:24 pm

POST THEM ALL NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 7   Quantum Act I chapter 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act I chapter 7
Page 1 of 1