TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act II Chapter 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act II Chapter 5 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:07 am

UPTOWN NEW YORK

Tim and Aaron sat at a café and were talking about Quantum. Tim was telling him what he could gain from joining them. Aaron was very intrigued and was definitely considering joining. Tim was telling the kid everything he wanted to hear. And all of it was true. They do teach others how to control their abilities and give those people shelter. He then told him about the enemies of the company and those who wanted to hunt down and imprison those with abilities. Aaron seemed to be slightly angered about this and couldn’t believe that people wanted to actually hide people like him. He was evolution and should be admired.

Aaron: Alright. I’m in.

Tim: Awesome! Kyle and the others will be pleased to know you’re with us.

Ethan and Alex sat in an SUV and were tailing Miguel. He was in uptown New York with Cameron. They knew all about Cameron. He had the ability to create and control fire. It was the same ability as Ethan’s, except that Ethan was more powerful and much more dangerous. Ethan’s phone rang. He picked up and answered.

Ethan: Yes?

Kyle: Where are we on the Miguel situation?

Ethan: We have them in our sights. We’ll make a move soon.

Kyle: Wait who’s “them”?

Ethan: Miguel is with another boy who has abilities. Cameron Might.

Kyle: Take them both out. And call me when it’s done.

Ethan: Got it…..wait. Tim and Aaron are at some café on the other side of the street. They haven’t been spotted by the two boys yet. I’ll call you when the two are dead.

Ethan hung up the phone and started dialing a number. Hopefully he could get in contact with Tim and tell them to leave before the two boys notice who Tim is. Miguel will most likely try something if he sees Tim. He wasn’t answering.

Alex: He must not have his phone turned on.

Ethan: Ya think?

Alex and Ethan got out of the car and started walking down the street towards Tim and Aaron. Tim turned around and saw them walking towards him. He stood up and looked around. Across the street he could see Miguel. Aaron stood up and asked him what was wrong.

Miguel and Cameron stood in front of a shop and saw Tim standing outside a café. Miguel suddenly became filled with anger. Cameron told him to calm down and take a deep breath. He wasn’t in the mood to calm down all he wanted to do was kill the man that killed his mother. Miguel started walking towards Tim when something inside his head triggered. He turned around and saw Alex and Ethan heading his way. Cameron looked at the two men heading their way and pulled on Miguel’s arm. Suddenly a ball of electricity shot past their heads and hit the wall behind them. Tim had fired the first shot.

Ethan held out his hand and blasted a wave of fire at the boys. Miguel stood in front of Cam and formed a shield around them. The fire hit the shield and disappeared. Tim walked into the middle of the street and started shocking the shield. Alex kept his distance and could sense something. Ethan’s hands became filled with fire and he sent it into the shield. It broke the shield but stopped just before it hit Miguel. Cam sent it back at Ethan and knocked him back. The two boys began running but were stopped by a woman. She was in a battle uniform. There was a logo on it that read, S.A.I.S. Her name was Melina Martinez.

Melina: Run down the alley behind me and get in the black van. I’ll hold them off.

The two didn’t bother to ask questions they just ran down the alley. Melina watched as Tim began to walk towards her. She threw a ball of fire at a closed shop behind him and saw it explode. The fire consumed Tim and then threw him to the ground. Ethan appeared behind her and sent a wave of flames at her. She sent a wave of ice at the flames and struggled as the two blasts fought it out. She pushed harder and the ice went right through his flames and froze him on the spot. Alex teleported behind her and put her in a lock with one arm around her neck and the other under her arm stopping her from hitting him. His eyes turned black and Melina’s veins turned black and stood out. Her breath turned ice cold and her eyes were turning black.

Alex: Don’t struggle my dear.

Suddenly a wolf came from behind Alex and jumped on him. It began biting furiously at his neck. He stumbled back and threw the wolf to the ground. Melina started to return to her normal self. He had started poisoning her organs and blood. She was okay, the wolf transformed into a person. It was Alexandra who also worked for the S.A.I.S and she wasn’t looking to happy. Alex was about to blast her with his dark power when a blast of fire hit him in the back. Alexandra shocked him with electricity and the two girls sent him into a wall. They ran down the alley that Miguel and Cam went down and found their van.

Aaron stood over Tim and helped him up. Ethan was frozen on the sidewalk. People were crowding round them all. Alex stood up and shook himself off. Ethan’s frozen body started to steam and the ice started to melt. Suddenly the ice broke off him and an aura of fire surrounded his body. He shook his head and looked around. People were filming them and had probably filmed the whole fight. A news chopper started hovering above them. Alex and Ethan walked over to Aaron and Tim. They teleported out of the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 am

nice.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:21 pm

WOW!!
Ummm...one thing sweety....theres too many Alex's, my second name is Melina so you can change my first name with my second please^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:52 pm

yea
which alexa do u mean?
._. my full name is alexandra
but i was confuzed when u put alexa and alexandra
XD we need nick names!!!!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Not necessary Hawk, just change my name from Alexa to Melina so that way things will have more sense^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Thank god! By the way "Alexa" comes up as a spelling mistake.

So yeah.......just pointing that out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:27 pm

huh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Very Happy i look like a bitch! DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Oh shut it, you turn into the hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:11 pm

>_> goddam *mumble mumble*
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:17 pm

O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:23 pm

deleted Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Now if you'll excuse me I have to write more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:40 pm

O_O
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Looking better than before, Kyle.

By the way...good game last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:40 pm

that means he beat your ass again kratos >_>
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:42 pm

DESTROYER OF EARTH wrote:
that means he beat your ass again kratos >_>

Not just his....Lunar whooped mine too 😢
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:51 pm

lmao...so glad i dont hav any games he plays...

me and u gotta play midnight club foxy Wink
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Yeah, let me get the game and we can play sometime^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:07 pm

i thought u had it scratch
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Nope......not yet, I'm waiting for Shaun White Snowboarding^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 5   Quantum Act II Chapter 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act II Chapter 5
Page 1 of 1