TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act I chapter 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act I chapter 5 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act I chapter 5   Quantum Act I chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:08 am

Alec McKenzie was sitting in his office looking at a file when his private line rang. He picked it up and answered. His business had been taken care of. Now he had more important things to worry about. The file he was looking over was now his top priority. The formula in the file was going to be sent to a very secure location and he would oversee its transportation. He could not allow anyone else to get their hands on this formula. He placed the file into his safe and walked up to his window and stared out at the city.

Ethan was tied to a chair being beaten by a man with a Mohawk. Another man was putting gasoline everywhere. Ethan knew what was coming. He took the beating from the man and chuckled at his punches. The man didn’t like that and picked up the metal pole from before and started hitting Ethan with it.

The woods were a dark place to be this evening. The trees weren’t moving even though the wind was blowing. There were no owls, crickets or anything. Kyle’s body was lying in the darkest part of the woods. He was motionless and bleeding. But something inside of him triggered, his heart started to beat once again. His body was coming back to life. It seemed impossible but it was happening. The bullet in his skull was being pushed out somehow. It fell out of his wound and the bullet hole started to heal. He swiftly opened his eyes and took in a deep breath. He gripped his chest and started breathing heavily. Kyle remembered the gun go off and then nothing but darkness. How the hell could this be happening. He stood up and clenched his fists. Something was in his hand. He unclenched his hands and saw a blue flame perching on each one. What the hell was happening to him. Then, something clicked in his head. He saw things, flashes of the past, a formula and then the one thing he knew he needed. How to control his new found ability. He sent a blaze of blue flame out into the woods with both hands and then threw dozens of blue fireballs out. The woods were burning and he was in the middle of it. He bent his legs slightly and flew off into the sky. Somehow he was able to control these powers and he had no idea how.

Alex woke up in the cave and stood up to see bullets around him. He gripped where he was shot and felt no wound. He looked around and realized the cave wasn’t even dark. Even though it’s still night you would think a cave would be dark. He looked for away out and took a lighter out of his pocket. His lucky lighter wasn’t so lucky anymore. Suddenly the lighter exploded and a dark orb of energy was resting on his hand. Like Kyle he started seeing flashes and how to control this power. He was what else he was capable of and smirked. His eyes turned black and he jumped up through the hole he fell down and landed nicely on the ground. He was astounded at these abilities and laughed. He could sense something wrong though. His friends were in danger. Time to head to their safe house.

Tim was wandering down the road when he saw a Mustang that looked similar to Kyle’s. It was Kyle’s Mustang. Kyle dropped down behind him and stared at Tim. Tim turned around and the two relaxed. The two walked to Kyle’s car and tried to figure out what the hell was going on.

Tim: Any word from the others?

Kyle: No nothing. They know where to go if anything happens.

Tim: What about your brother? He doesn’t know where to go.

Kyle: We’ll pick him up on the way there.

Tim: Alright. Oh by the way, have you got some kind of power or ability.

Kyle smirked and made the flames appear in his hands. Tim chuckled and showed him his power. Electricity sparked around in his hand and shot out into the woods.

Kyle: Nice.

Ben woke up in the freezer surrounded by dead cows and pigs. He wasn’t cold yet he was in a freezer. Something was up. He walked over to the door and started banging on it. There was no one around. He stepped back and in frustration kicked some boxes with meat in them. He reached out to see what was in the boxes but stepped back as snow and freezing cold air mixed with ice poured out his hand and froze the box. He looked at his hand and had an idea. A beam of ice shot out at the door but didn’t seem to freeze it. Of course that wasn’t going to work. These doors don’t freeze over. He ran towards the door and slammed his foot into the door. The door came off its hinges and smashed against the wall on the other side of the corridor. He stepped out of the freezer and smiled at a butcher that was staring at him.

Kyle and Tim drove down the road towards the McKenzie Mansion. The people who tried to kill them would no doubt be going to try and kill Dante. Kyle decided to take no chances and picked up the pace. Dante walked to the kitchen and opened a bottle of beer. He sipped at it and heard someone behind him. He turned around to see one of his fathers bodyguards aiming a gun at him. Dante put his beer down and looked at a knife on the bench. Out of nowhere a burst of electricity slammed into the bodyguard and sent him out the window. The man had holes in him where the electricity went through him. Kyle walked around corner with electricity in his hands and stared at his brother as he stared back.

Kyle: Come on, there will be more soon.

Dante: How the hell did you……

Kyle: There’s no time to explain lets go.

The truth is, Kyle had no idea how to explain what was happening to him. He somehow has the same ability as Tim as well as his own ability. Tim saw the two brothers walking out the front door towards the car and then saw car speeding towards them down the driveway. Tim sent a burst of electricity at the car and blew it up. Dante got in the car and Kyle yelled at Tim to get in the car. Tim got in the car and the three drove away towards their safe house.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 5   Quantum Act I chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:37 am

-CLAPS- ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 5   Quantum Act I chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am

You've got a Petrelli power O_O

Absorbing!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 5   Quantum Act I chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:35 am

nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 5   Quantum Act I chapter 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act I chapter 5
Page 1 of 1