TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act II Chapter 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act II Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act II Chapter 7   Quantum Act II Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:29 am

CHICAGO, ONE WEEK BEFORE D-DAY

Kyle and his men had slipped into Chicago quietly and without the S.A.I.S noticing. Ben had rounded up the two hundred and ninety people with abilities that had joined Quantum and were willing to fight. They had set up bases all over the city and were waiting to attack. Before they were to release the formula on the city they needed to get everyone panicked and crazy, only then would their plan work. When things get started not even the S.A.I.S will be able to stop Quantum. Kyle stood at the window he threw his father out of and smirked. This is where it began and this would be where it ends.

Ethan and Aaron walked up to an old train station that looked like it hadn’t been used in over sixty years. They walked through the old rusty door and closed it behind them. They stood on a walkway and looked down on the station. This was one of the bases that their people were hiding at. Aaron leaned against the railing on the walkway and smirked. A man walked up to them and shook Ethan’s hand. His name was Eric Roy and he was an Irish guy.

Eric: We are all ready to go. You just give us the order and we will do what needs to be done.

Ethan: Things will start tonight. You should get the call around eight.

Alex and Kyle sat watching a television. It was a news channel and it showed soldiers coming into the city. The reporter had been told there was some terrorist threat. This would be excellent. The more chaos the better.

Cam, Miguel, Melina, Michael and Alexandra stepped out of a truck and walked into a tall building. It was the S.A.I.S. Headquarters in Chicago. There were armed guards inside the building on the ground floor. General Stone walked out of the building and greeted the five. He led them inside to an elevator and took them up to the top floor. Dozens of S.A.I.S. agents were buzzing around working like crazy.

General Stone: For the next week this will be your work place. I know there isn’t a lot of room but we don’t have time to worry about that. We need to find these men.

Miguel: I think it’s obvious where they are. The Quantum building.

Melina: That’s like their fortress, we can’t get in there or do anything to them while they’re there. We need to figure out their plan and stop them while they are in the open.

General Stone: Exactly. I will leave you to it. The President is expecting me in a few hours. I will see if we can get some more soldiers here.

It was eight o’clock and Miguel was working away furiously looking at files of the people that were working for Kyle. Melina walked up to him and sat beside him. He didn’t even notice until she said hello.

Melina: You’ve been working pretty hard. Why don’t you take a break?

Miguel: I can’t. I need to figure out who is working for Kyle, we don’t want to get caught off guard.

Melina: Others can do that, come on let’s take a drive.

People wearing dark clothes were scurrying under the bridge that led out of the city. Others were on top of the bridge making sure traffic didn’t get through. Eric was on the bridge holding a walkie talkie. Three men wearing hoods approached him and gave him a detonator. The people cleared off the bridge and disappeared into the night.

Miguel and Melina were driving through the city in Melina’s Corvette when they stumbled upon a pile up. They were behind a dozen cars trying to get over the bridge. It turns out there was a fire truck and two squad cars set on fire and parked in front of the bridge blocking the way. Melina and Miguel climbed on top of a car and tried to see what was happening. Commuters were yelling and taking out their cellphones. Miguel heard a tune coming from his pocket and pulled out his phone. Melina headed off to the bridge to see if anyone was hurt. Miguel checked called ID and saw it was Cam.

Miguel: Yeah!?

Cam: Miguel where are you?

Miguel: I’m on the bridge that leads out of the city. There’s something going on here man.

Cam: Yeah I know it’s all over the news.

Miguel: What?!

Cam: Get back here quick, Michael thinks we may be in for something big.

Miguel: Got it.

Miguel ended the call and put his phone away, Melina ran back to the car he was standing on and told him no one was hurt but those vehicles weren’t going to be moved in a hurry. More and more cars were pulling up behind them and blocked the way out. Looks like they were going to be walking back to the HQ. Miguel jumped down from the car and started to walk away with Melina when an explosion came from the bridge. A massive shockwave knocked everyone back and smashed the glass on the cars. The bridge crumbled and collapsed into the river below. People started running and screaming. Helicopters that were filming the flaming vehicles were now closing in on the bridge. Miguel grabbed Melina’s arm and teleported her to HQ.

Melina: How did you do that?

Miguel: I don’t know.

Michael: YOU TWO!! We got a serious problem on our hands. Kyle and his guys just took responsibility for blowing up the bridge, they also sent every news station in the city a tape. Apparently it has some kind of message on it.

Melina: What message………………………………?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 7   Quantum Act II Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:30 am

hm
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 7   Quantum Act II Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:07 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Next part pleaseeeee! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 7   Quantum Act II Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Definately getting better.

5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 7   Quantum Act II Chapter 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act II Chapter 7
Page 1 of 1