TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act II Chapter 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act II Chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act II Chapter 6   Quantum Act II Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:35 am

S.A.I.S HEADQUARTERS NEW YORK

Miguel and Cam were sitting in a waiting room. The door into the room was locked and there were two armed guards outside the door. There was a camera in the corner of the room watching them. The two boys were getting frustrated. Cam kept forming fire in his hand and closing it to make it disappear. His hand was like a lighter and it was annoying Miguel. A man in a military uniform stood in another room watching a monitor. It was linked to the camera in the boy’s room. Several military personnel were sitting at computers working, four people were wearing civilian clothes but looked military. The man watching the monitor was African American and looked serious. His name was General Winston Stone and he was the head of S.A.I.S. Melina stood behind him with a man named Michael Short who was dressed in a suit. General Stone walked out of the room and was followed by Melina and Michael.

Miguel and Cam watched as the General walked in with Melina and Michael behind him. They stood up and stared at the General.

General Stone: I am sorry to keep you waiting but there was something we needed to take care of. To answer the first of many questions you are going to ask you are at the S.A.I.S headquarters of New York.

Cam: S.A.I.S? What is that?

Melina: S.A.I.S stands for Superhuman Abilities Intelligence Sector.

General Stone: We are a secret sector of the government that tracks down people like yourselves and helps them get control of their powers.

Miguel: Great, thanks for the information. Now let us go.

Michael: I’m afraid we can’t do that.

Cam: Why the hell not?

General Stone: Because the company Quantum is after you. They will have many of the people out looking for you, people that have abilities and will not hesitate to kill you.

Miguel: So what the hell do we do? Stay with you?

General Stone: Yes. At least until we have figured out why they are hunting you. Melina and Michael here will keep you safe until this problem has been resolved.

Michael: I’ve been doing this job for a long time so don’t worry, you’re safe with us.

Cam: That’s reassuring. Can we at least call some people like our families?

General Stone: No, chances are they are watching them and will use them to draw you out. Right now we want you to get some rest and sit tight.

Kyle stood in front of Alex, Ethan and Tim who were standing in a line. He didn’t seem angry but they seemed nervous. Kyle walked over to his desk and sat behind it. The others stood still watching him.

Kyle: The S.A.I.S will now think that we are only targeting those boys and won’t see our next move until it hits them in the face.

Ethan: Chicago?

Kyle: Exactly. Once we set up there and move our people into the city, nothing will be able to stop us. Find Ben and get things in motion. The time has come my friends.

Miguel was having another flashy dream, it was the same one that he had in Cam’s apartment. But this time it wasn’t so blurry. The man putting the vile into the machine was Kyle McKenzie. He was going to destroy Chicago. Miguel woke up and stared at the ceiling. What was in the vile? He needed to find General Stone.

The General was standing in a dark room only being lit by the dozens of computer screens with people working at them. He was staring at a big screen on the wall that had pictures of people popping up and then disappearing. Melina walked in and whispered in the General’s ear. He nodded and continued watching the screen. Miguel walked through a door and stood behind the General waiting for him to turn around.

General Stone: I hear you have had a dream.

Miguel: Yeah, I know what Kyle is planning to do.

General Stone: You see this? All of these faces are the faces of people who have abilities and work for Kyle. They are all heading somewhere and we don’t know where.

Miguel: Chicago. They are heading to Chicago.

General Stone: Let me guess, you saw a machine in your dream and a vile?

Miguel: Yes, how did you----

General Stone: Our dreamer’s have the same vision. We just don’t know what his entire plan is. Kyle is dangerous and unpredictable. And that is why we must find him.

Miguel: We want to help you. We can fight. I know how to control my abilities and take care of myself. So does Cam.

General Stone: Alright Miguel. I don’t like the idea, but we are going to be stretched for allies. Consider yourself a member of the S.A.I.S.

Melina, Michael, Cam, Alexandra, Miguel and General Stone were standing in an archive room and had a table covered in files. All of them were about Quantum and Kyle. They were about to explain to Cam and Miguel what Quantum is really about and who Kyle is.

Melina: Six years ago, Kyle McKenzie, Alex Cortez, Ethan Roberts, Benjamin Smail and Timothy Deuchrass were all given superhuman abilities like us. Except the night that they got their powers was the night they were all brutally murdered. Quantum hunted them down and killed them, fearing that they would have powers because their parents did. Ironically their parents were the owners and CEO’s of Quantum. Instead of trying to stop them from gaining their powers, they accidentally did what they were trying to halt. Killing them awakened their powers. The boys went into hiding but were forced out when Kyle’s girlfriend was shot down. Kyle was furious and went after his father. He stormed into the Quantum building in Chicago and killed everyone he saw. It was a bloody massacre. When he finally got too his father he stole his powers and threw him out of a window.

Miguel: Jesus.

Michael: The boys went underground until 2010 and came back on the grid. They were working with a group of criminals who also had abilities. These guys were exceptionally powerful like the boys. But they weren’t as powerful as their new friends. Kyle and his crew left them and took over Quantum. They started creating weapons and tracking systems to find others like them. It was then that they started forming their army.

General Stone: The S.A.I.S was formed to stop people like them from misusing their powers. Unfortunately these guys are like ghosts. Especially Kyle. People with abilities give a sort signature that can only be seen in thermal vision. But he somehow found a way to hide that signature. It is the same with another one of our tracking devices. When somebody uses their power it gives off energy that we have managed to build a machine to track. He can hide that energy as well. His friends on the other hand can not hide it.

Melina: We know they have the same equipment except theirs is more advanced. They can find anyone in the world with abilities. We are limited to this country.

Cam: So basically what you’re saying is they could find us?

Michael: Yes but they wouldn’t try to come for you when they know you’re both here with us. They may be powerful but they aren’t stupid.

General Stone: Miguel, why don’t you tell us all what you saw?

Miguel: Okay. One of my abilities is seeing into the future. I only realized what that power was when I came here. I figured I was just hallucinating or something. Anyway, lately I have been seeing Kyle in Chicago standing over some machine then he puts a vile into the machine and there is a huge cloud that covers the city. Moments later there is a massive explosion and the city is destroyed.

General Stone: He is planning on placing the formula into a machine that controls where all the water in Chicago goes. If he places the formula into the water processer then everyone who is capable will have abilities.

Cam: What about the others?

Alex: They die…….

In case people were wondering, Michael is Star 3000.

Last edited by Darth Nihilus on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 6   Quantum Act II Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:22 pm

yea that be great info about 3000 in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 6   Quantum Act II Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:10 am

Excellent, my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 6   Quantum Act II Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:58 am

definately...
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 6   Quantum Act II Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Amazing, just simple amazing^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 6   Quantum Act II Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:37 pm

u and ur horrible english >_>

smh...
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 6   Quantum Act II Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 pm

DESTROYER OF EARTH wrote:
u and ur horrible english >_>

smh...

tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 6   Quantum Act II Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Destroyer Hawk wrote:
yea that be great info about 3000 in the beginning.

He's only just appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 6   Quantum Act II Chapter 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act II Chapter 6
Page 1 of 1