TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act II Chapter 10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act II Chapter 10 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act II Chapter 10   Quantum Act II Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Ethan and Tim had filmed the Governor in a small cell like room pleading for his release. It was being shown on all of the news channels. General Stone sat in his office with his head buried in his hands, what was he doing? Things were getting way out of hand, it was time to bring in his most trusted soldier. He stood up and looked out at the city from his window, tonight would shake the city.

A military jeep was driving down the tunnel at high speed, the driver obviously had somewhere to be. There were two soldiers in the jeep, both of them sitting in the front. Another man sat at the back of the jeep looking at three files. One had the name “Kyle McKenzie”, another had the name “PATIENT X”. The last file had no real name just an alias that the person went by, “Solar” The passenger put the three files into a bag and took off his sunglasses. His name was Ozzie Smith and he was General Stone’s right hand man in these kinds of situations, not to mention he is also the cousin of Kyle. The jeep came to the end of the tunnel and drove into the morning sun.

Cam and Miguel walked into the bright office, there were only six other people in the office. Michael, Melina, Alexandra and three other agents. General Stone was on the phone to the President, he didn’t look too pleased. Miguel approached Melina.

Miguel: You doing alright?

Melina: Yeah why wouldn’t I be?

Miguel: You seem stressed.

Melina: Well a man is holding the city of Chicago hostage, I think I am allowed to be a little stressed.

Miguel was about to say something when he felt this tingle go up his spine. Something was wrong. He walked away from Melina and stood at the window looking out at the city. Someone was coming.

The guards outside the S.A.I.S. building had no idea what they were in for. Kyle had blasted all of them with electricity, snapped their necks and poisoned them with his dark power. Guards wielding batons ran at him. He grabbed a baton that was about to hit him and twisted the mans arm then grabbed his face and twisted his neck. Another man was about to hit him but hit the floor when Kyle hit him in the face with the dead guards baton. Fire consumed his hands and then shot out at the other guards. Kyle walked around the bodies and smirked. He was wearing the same clothes he had worn when he killed his father. A long black thick coat, not buttoned up, with a long sleeve dark grey silky jacket zipped up with the hood hanging over the back of the coat. He had dark blue jeans on with white skate shoes. Kyle always wore these clothes when he was going to kill someone powerful.

Miguel and Michael turned on a monitor and showed everyone what was going on downstairs. They weren’t prepared to go up against Kyle but they knew they had to. Michael walked towards the elevator and tried to stay calm. Last time he faced Kyle he was terribly burned.

Michael: I’ll distract him while you guys get out of here. We need all of these files out of the building. Take care of that and I’ll take care of him.

With that the elevator doors opened and he walked in. He knew they wouldn’t have long but he had to do the best he could do save them. The elevator doors closed and he pressed ground floor. Michael closed his eyes and thought of his wife and two sons, he would see them again, he told himself. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. He looked up and saw Kyle waiting at the doors.

Kyle: Hello Michael.

Before he could do anything, Kyle blasted him with electricity and sent him into the back of the elevator. Kyle walked in and pressed the button for the top floor. Michael was gripping his head and groaning.

Kyle: You and I are going to see some friends.

Cam and Melina were packing files into boxes and helping other agents. Miguel and Alexandra were shutting down all of the computers and copying all of the data onto memory sticks. Everyone stopped as a ping came from the elevator and the doors opened. Michael flew out of the elevator and slammed into the window, the glass cracked and he hit the floor. Kyle stepped out and smirked. Alexandra made a move and grabbed him by the shoulder, he turned quickly and grabbed her by the shoulder and the back, swiftly he threw her into the elevator. She hit her head against the wall and the doors closed, she tried to open them but the buttons weren’t working. Cam glared at Kyle and was going to make a move also but then thought it would be best to see what he wanted.

Kyle: Just for the record, I can read your minds and don’t even think about it. I would kill all of you before you could even take one step.

Miguel: What do you want?

Kyle: For all of you to realize how stupid you are. General Stone is working for me, doing what I want for a very large amount of money.

Cam: And what you want us to work for you as well?

Kyle: No, you wouldn’t agree with my plans. I want the entire world to know what we can do, and this seems like the best way to do it.

Melina: By holding a whole city hostage?!

Kyle: Exactly. All my life I have been seen as a villain for the things I have done. Do you think bringing murderers to justice is seen as villainy? Well according to the United States government it is. And then they try to hide us, keep us controlled. My friends and I were lucky enough to not get caught by agents working for the government and learned to stay hidden. Now it’s time for the world to see what we can do.

Cam: You say you’re not a villain yet you kill innocent people and hold a city hostage. It’s not who we are that defines us, but what we do and sometimes all we need is a second chance.

Melina: If you turn yourself in and let the city go then this can all be forgotten.

Kyle: I’ve already had a second chance.

Miguel and the other three agents were about to make a move when Kyle lifted his head and a shockwave blasted out from him and set everyone except for Michael flying back. Kyle flew at Michael and the two burst out of the window and started flying up high in the sky. Michael yelled in pain as electricity coursed through his body. Kyle started to slow down and then let Michael go, Michael was barely conscious and stared at Kyle as he started getting smaller and smaller. He tried to use his power and get rid of the gravity but Kyle was smart and had shocked him before letting go. Michael felt a sharp pain up his spine and then everything turned black…..
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 10   Quantum Act II Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:13 am

I forgot...who's Michael again?

Anyway, keep it up!

The suspense is killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 10   Quantum Act II Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:00 am

micheal is 3000 right?
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 10   Quantum Act II Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:01 pm

-claps- Keep it up!^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 10   Quantum Act II Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Yeah and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 10   Quantum Act II Chapter 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act II Chapter 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: