TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act II Chapter 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act II Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:40 pm

MIGUEL SANCHEZ, NEW JERSEY

For the last month Miguel Sanchez had been having weird dreams about things that were going to happen. He dreamed about the answers to an exam, saw that a girl would fall over and break her leg and that his father would leave their family. Lately his dreams had been getting more aggressive and were showing things a lot more disturbing. He kept seeing a massive mushroom cloud, the name Quantum Industries and a man with white hair and a whole lot of power. It didn’t make sense but he knew something big was going to happen. This ability he had was unique somehow, he knew that much. His friend Cameron Might was able to control and create fire using his mind. He was a lot more forward with his powers and had the girls all over him. They thought it was hot. Miguel lay down on his bed and tried to get some sleep.

Alex and Tim pulled up outside a small house and examined it. The address was right and the picture of the house was the same as the one beside them. This was the place. They got out of their black Ford Territory and walked up to the front door. Tim pressed the door bell and waited for someone to answer. Miguel was woken by the bell and sat on the side of his bed rubbing his eyes. He had the dream about the cloud again. His mother made her way to the door and opened it cautiously.

Mrs. Sanchez: Yes?

Alex: Are you Mrs. Sanchez?

Mrs. Sanchez: Yes I am who are you?

Alex: We are from the company Quantum Industries and we have a prize for your son.

Mrs. Sanchez: A prize?

Alex: Yes, he entered a competition and he turned out to be the winner. We just need to talk with him and clarify a few details.

Mrs. Sanchez: Alright come in then.

Alex and Tim walked in and looked at their surrounding. They could sense the psychic was here. Mrs. Sanchez walked behind a counter and opened a draw. She called out to her son.

Mrs. Sanchez: Miguel the people from Quantum are here, they say you won a competition.

Miguel: I haven’t entered a competition.

Mrs. Sanchez: Thought so.

She pulled out a gun from the draw and aimed at Alex. Before she had time to pull the trigger Tim had shocked her with a massive volt of electricity. Miguel stood at the door and watched it happen. His mother was sent flying into a wall and hit the ground hard. Miguel heard a crunch as she hit the wall and floor. Alex turned and looked at Miguel. He sent a thought into his mind. Don’t run. But it was too late he bolted down the corridor and ran out the back door. Alex and Tim tried to follow but the kid was too damn fast. They looked around outside and seemed very frustrated.

Alex: We split up.

Alex walked down a small alley and saw a shadow behind a fence. He walked up to the fence and held out his hand. A blast of black and purple energy shot out of his hand and destroyed the fence. He walked over the rubble and saw Miguel. Kyle gave him his options. Miguel had made his choice, now it was time for him to pay for it. Alex shot out a blast and it smashed into Miguel and blew up sending him off his feet and to the ground. Miguel was burned terribly and was certainly dead. Alex took out his cellphone and called Tim. He told him to meet back at the truck. Alex walked off and put his cell phone in his pocket.

Miguel’s body lay in the rubble of the fence. Suddenly it disappeared and he walked out from behind a barrel. He was surprised that actually worked. He took out his cell phone and called Cameron.

Miguel: Dude, I’m in some kind of trouble. Come pick me up.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:43 pm

OMG!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Lunar's logged on just in time to see his first appearance.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:47 pm

lol, yeah!
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Whoa! That was sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Word....this is by far....best story at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:39 pm

By far...it takes a lot for ME to admit it too...being that i have a story too....so be happy...

Don't worry though...mine is about to get....very interesting. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:43 pm

So is this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:49 pm

>_> dont back talk me woman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Help me find my ipod and I won't. >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:39 pm

u left it in the 350Z >_> must i do everything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:39 pm

.............That is the only place I haven't looked. BRB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:49 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 3   Quantum Act II Chapter 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act II Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1