TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act II Chapter 14

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act II Chapter 14 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act II Chapter 14   Quantum Act II Chapter 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Tim’s hands were sparking with electricity and were aimed at Ozzie who was already burned from the previous jolt. He was about to zap him again when a fist smacked into the side of his face and then into the other side, another in the gut and three in the chest. Miguel appeared in front of him with clenched fists, he had kept his super speed ability a secret from the others incase he needed it like now. Tim spat out blood and sent a jolt at Miguel but missed; he kept throwing jolts all around the quad trying to hit him but was unsuccessful. A force hit Tim in the leg and forced him down, another force threw him back into a burning car, Miguel was using telekinesis. He walked up to Tim who was trying to stand up and repeatedly punched him in the face. Two soldiers helped Ozzie up while the others rounded up the hostile attackers. The two soldiers were going to dose Tim with the suppressant but Ozzie told them to let Miguel deal with him. Miguel was going in for another punch but was stopped when Tim caught his fist in one hand and jolted him with the other. Miguel went flying back and groaned, Tim stood up and cracked his neck as his wounds started to heal. Electricity filled in his hands and he started walking towards Miguel.

Tim: You’re about to have the most SHOCKING experience of your life boy!

Tim blasted out electricity at Miguel, he held out his hands and the electricity slammed into an invisible wall surrounding Miguel. Both of them were surprised and stared at the electrified wall, Tim pushed out more electricity and groaned.

Tim: I will break this wall and then I’m going to kill you.

Miguel: I don’t think so!

Miguel yelled out and then stretched out his arms, the electrified wall went flying at Tim and slammed into him. The force sent him smashing into an army jeep and the electricity zapped him until he was unconscious. Miguel stood up and breathed heavily, soldiers stood over Tim and put him in cuffs. Ozzie walked up to Miguel gripping at his chest.

Miguel: Just two more to go.

Ethan and Aaron realized they were losing and decided to slip away into the night before they shared the same fate as their comrades. The two ran through a building and cut through an alley, escaping the defeat.

Kyle stood at the processer and took a vile out of his pocket, he stopped and put the vile down. Cam had sneaked into the room without him noticing. Kyle picked the vile back up and held it in his palm.

Kyle: You took your time.

Cam: Sorry, I had to deal with your friend. Cool guy.

Kyle: I take it you think that you can stop me?

Cam: As a matter of fact I do.

Kyle: You will have to excuse me if I don’t seem impressed. Stronger men then you have tried and failed, terribly.

Cam: Well I guess that’s the difference between me and them, I won’t fail.

Kyle: You could’ve stopped me when I killed my old friend Michael but no, you stood back and let me kill him. Because you lack the courage to do what is necessary, unfortunately for you I don’t lack courage.

Cam: No, you’re just a villain.

Kyle: No argument there my friend.

Kyle turned around and Cam went flying back through a door and smashed into a wall in the corridor. Kyle cracked his neck and teleported in front of Cam, he grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and threw him down the corridor, Cam got on his feet and groaned when Kyle punched him in the face. Cam blasted him back with fire and ran at him, Kyle used his telekinesis and threw him into the processer room then pinned him against the wall. Electricity filled in Kyle’s left hand and was charging up to go through Cam, Kyle raised his left hand and Cam tilted his head swiftly, a force of telekinetic energy collided with Kyle and sent him flying back through a wall. Cam dropped to the ground and then ran through the broken wall, a fist hit him in the side of the face and another in his stomach, Cam countered the attack with a fist full of lightning. Kyle stumbled back and then shocked Cam making him yell in agony. The jolt stopped and Cam was thrown down the corridor with a flick of Kyle’s hand, he got up and ran at Kyle, electricity appeared in Kyle’s hands again and he was about to jolt him one last time when Cam sent out multiple waves of telekinetic energy that sent Kyle smashing through a door in to an office and then over someone’s desk. Cam stopped to catch his breath and saw Kyle stand up, he jumped over the desk and stopped in the doorway.

Kyle: I underestimated the control you have over your absorbing ability.

Cam: How the hell am I doing all of this.

Kyle: You’re like me Cam, why do you think they sent you after me?

Cam: We are nothing alike.

Kyle: Keep telling yourself that kid.

Cam: You’re a murderer and a villain. There’s how we are different.

Kyle: True.

Kyle blasted Cam with another jolt of electricity and then started walking towards him. Cam stood up and ran at him, Kyle began to run as well with fire and electricity in his hands. Cam suddenly began to fly and collided with Kyle, the two flew down the corridor through the office and smashed through a window. They suddenly began to fall down eight stories and hit the ground. Melina ran out of the building just as the two smashed through the window and watched them fall, Ozzie and Miguel watched as well.

Cam lay motionless on the ground while Kyle stood up and let his wounds heal. His arm was broken and a bone was sticking out of his neck, he pushed it back in then cracked his arm, luckily he didn’t feel pain. Cam took a deep breath and then groaned as his wounds began to heal.

Kyle: You really are like me.

A soldier came up behind Kyle and put a rifle with the suppressant up to the back of his head, Kyle turned around, grabbed the gun and hit the soldier with it. Kyle shocked the soldier and was about to finish Cam off when he got a shock of his own. Cam lay on his back with a gun pointing at Kyle’s chest, he had fired the suppressant at him and hit him. Kyle took out the dart and fell to his knees, he leaned against a pillar behind him and watched Cam.

Cam: Like I said, I’m not like you.

A group of soldiers with Miguel ran up to Cam and helped him up, he told them to grab Kyle but it was too late, Kyle had slipped away into the night to go into hiding. Cam gritted his teeth and followed the soldiers to a jeep where he, Miguel, Melina and Ozzie would be taken back to the S.A.I.S. head quarters. Things needed to change within the organization and they all knew how to do it…..

Kyle: There are many Heroes in our world, all of them come from different origins and backgrounds and nearly all of them are scarred by something from their past. These Heroes are just ordinary people doing extraordinary things, some of them are capable of things that most people can only dream of. But sooner or later their scars will force them to do things that are wrong and make them wander from the path of a hero. I was one of these people but then I found my way because of what a wise young man told me. It is not who we are that defines us, but what we do and sometimes all you need is a second chance….

ACT III

A man stood in a concrete cell with a barred window and a concrete door that could only be opened by hand print identification and a code. The man wore white pants and a white short sleeved top, he had long white hair and a tattoo on his wrist. A noise came from the door and he turned around to see it open and a man in a cream coat with a brown zipped up jacket underneath and blue jeans. He had short black hair and an evil look about him. The man went by the name Solar and he knew who the prisoner in front of him was.

Solar: Hello Dante, are you ready to save the world?
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 14   Quantum Act II Chapter 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Woooooooooo!^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 14   Quantum Act II Chapter 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Oh yeah by the way Aaron dies in Act III.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 14   Quantum Act II Chapter 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:58 pm

HAWSOME!!! o_o
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 14   Quantum Act II Chapter 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Kratos wrote:
Oh yeah by the way Aaron dies in Act III.
And you revive me, thought so. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 14   Quantum Act II Chapter 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:44 am

I was kidding, just wondering if you were actually still reading this.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 14   Quantum Act II Chapter 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:34 am

Oh, yeah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 14   Quantum Act II Chapter 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:04 pm

i actually read this twice...nd your musci was awsome...dont get me wrong, but i listened to it with "Feelin Good" by Muse...and I could actually envision what was going on. That guitar is frikkin awsome o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 14   Quantum Act II Chapter 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act II Chapter 14
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: