TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act II Chapter 11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act II Chapter 11 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:50 pm

A car alarm was wailing and deafening anyone near it, it was dinted and the windows were broken. The roof was pushed in and blood was trailing off the car, Michael was lying motionless on the roof of it with his eyes open. People were crowding around the car and talking frantically, someone called the Police while the others just stood and stared. Miguel and Melina stood at the broken window on the top floor of the S.A.I.S. building and stared down at Michael’s body. Cam was trying to open the elevator and get Alexandra out. There was no sign of Kyle, no doubt they would see him again. General Stone stood in the middle of the room watching Miguel and Melina, they watched as an Ambulance and Police car pulled up. Behind them a military jeep rolled up and stopped at the car. A man got out and looked at the car then glimpsed up at Miguel and Melina. Ozzie had arrived.

Alexandra: Get me out of here!!!

Cam: I’m trying!

Alexandra: Well try harder.

Miguel: You son of a bitch!

Miguel walked up to General Stone and grabbed him, he threw him down on top of a desk and got right in his face. Melina and Cam watched as he assaulted him, he had turned against them and deserved it.

Miguel: YOU’RE WORKING WITH THAT ASSHOLE?!

General Stone: What I’m doing is going to save the world from itself. Kyle can show the world what you can all do then the world will want what you all have, he will give it to the people that deserve it and those who can handle the power.

Miguel: Millions of innocent people can not possess these abilities and could die if he releases the formula into the air.

General Stone: Exactly, and those who are left will start a new world order. Only people with abilities will live and the world will belong to them. Don’t you see? I’m saving the world.

Miguel: No, you’re destroying it.

Alexandra was listening to the argument but then she heard a clanking sound under her. The elevator was shaking and rocking, someone was trying to scare her and it was working. Suddenly the elevator lights switched off and the elevator started dropping down to the ground floor. She screamed and held on tight to the rails on the side of the wall. Cam and the others heard the screaming and started banging on the elevator door and trying to open it. Miguel used Telekinesis and opened the doors, they all looked down to see the elevator intact and stopped on the ground floor. Cam and Miguel headed for the stairs and ran down them, Melina stayed and kept an eye on Stone.

Alexandra gripped her forehead and stood in front of the doors as they opened. She looked up and saw a hand reach out grab her by the throat, she tried to fight but was too weak. Something sharp stabbed into her chest and everything started to slow down. The hand threw her back and the person leaned over her, the person pointed a finger at her and then everything turned black.

Cam and Miguel burst through the stairwell doors and ran to the elevator, a puddle of blood was leaking out of it. Cam saw the body first and just stared in shock, Miguel saw the body and quickly turned away and started coughing. The top of her head had been cut off and her neck was slashed, there was a stab mark where something went through her chest.

Miguel: Who the hell did this?!

Cam:…….I don’t know………
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:55 pm

OMG!!!!!
Thats the most horriblest death I've ever seen!...... pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Yeah I know, she got owned.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Whoa...Aww man...I was hoping for some a team-up with her.

Ah well....KEEP IT UP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:29 pm

You team up with someone else. Which reminds me, Act III isn't exactly good in my eyes so I am re-writing everything except for the first few chapters. If anyone has some ideas about where they want the story to go then let me know. My new idea would work but I want to see what the people who read it think.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Oh, shite...I just realized who killed Hawkins...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:48 pm

WHO THE FUCK KILLED ME!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm

You'll find out in Act III.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:54 pm

-strangles kratos-
tellz mee
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Kratos: Writer

Myself: Co-writer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:17 pm

I might as well post the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:22 pm

YAY!!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 11   Quantum Act II Chapter 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act II Chapter 11
Page 1 of 1