TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act III Chapter 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act III Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act III Chapter 3   Quantum Act III Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Kyle: What are you doing here Jessica? I told you to stay away from me.

Jessica: I had to see you. You brought me back and gave me a second chance at life.

Kyle: And by doing that I hoped you would be smart enough to stay away from me, I am not the same guy you knew back in Chicago.

Jessica: I know. I saw the news about the incident in Chicago two years ago; I figured it was you and your friends.

Kyle: Is that why you’re here? Too lecture me about my mistakes and the things I should have done?

Jessica: No, that’s not why I’m here.

Kyle: Then why are you here?

Jessica: Eight years ago after you injected me with your blood and gave me this ability to heal we spent one night together. You gave me two things I didn’t expect. One was an ability to create and control electricity. The other, was a child.

Kyle: What?

Jessica: You have an eight year old daughter Kyle.

Jessica handed him a picture of a little girl smiling for the camera, behind her was Jessica and some guy. The girl had long sandy hair and brown eyes, she was a skinny little kid and looked a lot like here mother. He smiled a little bit and wondered who the guy was, Jess was always going to move on he knew that but yet a part of him wondered what would have happened if he stayed.

Kyle: Cute kid. She looks a lot like you.

Jessica: She has your personality, your determination to get things done and make people happy.

Kyle: I guess I know where that part of me disappeared too then.

Jessica: It’s her birthday tomorrow.

Kyle: Look Jess I know what you’re going to ask and the answer’s no. I am not that guy. If I come out of hiding then they will just find me and lock me away.

Jessica: Looking out for yourself now is that it?

Kyle: Yeah, it is. Even if I wanted to be apart of her life I couldn’t. I have done terrible things and I don’t want to drag those things into other people’s lives.

Jessica: Alright, if that’s how you feel then fine. I’ll leave then. Keep the photo.

She walked past Kyle and headed for the door, she opened it and paused. A part of her was hoping he would stop her from leaving but another was glad that he didn’t. She walked out the door and closed it behind her. Kyle stood in the living room looking at the picture of his daughter; he turned it over and looked at the back. There was a name on the back, Sara. His daughter’s name was Sara. He sat down and folded the photo up then placed it in his pocket.

Miguel walked into the S.A.I.S. Headquarters in New York and took an elevator up to the briefing room; Cam and Ozzie were up there meeting with the VP who was going to be sworn into office the very next day. The doors opened and Miguel entered the briefing room directly from the elevator, he walked up to Cam and whispered something in his ear. The two walked out a door behind Ozzie and let him carry on talking to the VP.

Cam: You’re sure it’s him?

Miguel: I can’t be sure but it is way too weird that this Jessica woman comes to New York for a day when she lives and works in Los Angeles.

Cam: Who owns the house she visited?

Miguel: A guy called Daniel Rivers. When his picture came up I thought he looked familiar so I ran his snap through the system and I got one hell of a result.

Cam: Who is he?

Miguel: Jacob McKenzie, father of Alec McKenzie and grandfather to Kyle and Dante McKenzie.

Cam: I didn’t know Kyle had a brother.

Miguel: Neither did I, so I looked him up and I got nothing. It was like he never existed, the only proof of his existence is when he is mentioned to be Jacob’s grandson.

Cam: Do you think Kyle is at his grandfather’s place?

Miguel: I don’t know, but if I’m wrong then I drop it and you never here of it again.

Kyle had gone up to his room and decided to sleep for the rest of the day. He was so tired he didn’t even bother to get undressed and just slept in his clothes. The impulse to look at the clock was overwhelming and he gave in, it was 10:00pm. Kyle got off of his bed and walked down the stairs to the kitchen, the lights in the living room were still on and he noticed his grandfather standing in the middle of the room facing the wall with his back to the door. Kyle stood in the kitchen and got a beer from the fridge; he called out to his grandfather and stood in the doorway to the living room. He watched as his grandfather fell to the ground bleeding from the chest. Kyle was about to run to him when he saw a man standing where his grandfather had been.

Teto: Hello Kyle, fancy seeing you here.

The man was English and knew Kyle; he had been one of Solar’s followers and was sent out whenever Solar wanted someone dead. Kyle never expected Solar would send someone like Teto after him.

Kyle: Hang in there old timer I’ll get you out of here in a minute.

Teto: I don’t think so mate. Ya see, you and I have a mutual friend who likes things to get done, and when they don’t then heads come off.

Kyle looked at the Katana on the wall beside him and aimed his hand at it, it flew into his hand, he looked at Teto and watched as he used his super speed to grab another Katana off the wall and lash out at Kyle. Kyle and Teto slashed wildly at one another and blocked each and every attempt at their body, Kyle spinned around and slashed Teto’s arm and kicked him back. Teto threw down his blade and ran at Kyle; he threw punches at him and hit every time. Kyle couldn’t see him; he was moving too fast and repeatedly hitting him. Teto stopped behind him and mocked him, he ran at Kyle again but Kyle was faster, he spun around and clothes lined him. Teto spun in the air slightly and then landed on his chest.

Kyle: How’s that for fast ya little English twat?

He aimed his hand at Teto and made him hover in front of him, Teto tried to break the mental lock Kyle had on him but he wasn’t strong enough. Kyle threw him sideways and hit him against a wall, he pulled him back and dropped him on the ground by his feet. Teto tried to move but couldn’t. Kyle stood beside him and aimed two fingers at his neck, a small spark of electricity shot into the back of Teto’s neck just as an eruption of fire burst through the main doors to the mansion. Kyle shielded his face and stumbled slightly as more fire burst through the windows and set the whole mansion on fire, Teto obviously had back up but he didn’t have time to take them down. Kyle ran into the living room and could faintly hear sirens outside. He picked up his grandfather and headed for the burned down door. Two firemen ran to them and got them to an Ambulance just as the mansion exploded and fell apart. Kyle told them he was fine and to just look after his grandfather. The doors in the Ambulance shut and it drove at high speed towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Quantum Act III Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act III Chapter 3   Quantum Act III Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:30 am

Great read, man.

Sorry I'm not on much lately.
Back to top Go down

Quantum Act III Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1