TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act I chapter 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act I chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act I chapter 3   Quantum Act I chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:26 pm

Kyle and Jessica drove down the highway and found a small road that led through the woods. The sun shined through the branches and leaves above the car and made the woods look magical. They passed through the woods and drove beside a lake. Jessica looked out the window and saw a mansion on the other side of the lake. It was huge, she knew Kyle’s family was rich but she didn’t expect something like this.

Kyle: It’s a bit too big but my parents wanted that way.

Jessica: It looks amazing.

Kyle drove up to a gate and took out a swipe card. He swiped it then put in a six digit code. Jessica didn’t ask what he was doing, she knew it was security in case something were to happen. They drove around a fountain and got out of the Mustang. Kyle looked at a black sports bike parked outside the mansion.

Jessica: Is that yours?

Kyle: Nope.

The two went inside and looked around but no one was there. Jessica was shocked. The mansion was bigger then she thought. It had sixty two bedrooms, twenty bathrooms and four laundry rooms. The main hall when you enter the mansion was used for parties and social gatherings. Kyle led her into the massive kitchen but stopped when he saw the black motor bike helmet on the island bar and someone in the fridge. The fridge closed and the man dropped the carton of milk he was holding and yelled a little bit.

Dante: Jesus Kyle you scared me shitless.

Kyle: Holy shit bro!!!

Dante: Missed me?

Kyle: Surprisingly yes.

The two hugged and stood beside each other. Jessica thought she was seeing double. The two were twins. They had the same young long white hair, same build and the same eyes. The only difference was Kyle was slightly taller then Dante. Dante let his hair hang around his face while Kyle pushed his up and back, giving it that spiky effect.

Dante: Well hello there. I’m Dante.

Jessica: Uh hey I’m Jessica.

Dante: So are you two….?

Kyle and Jessica: Yeah.

Jessica: Hey Kyle you two obviously have a lot to catch up on, so I’ll just take my car and go.

Kyle: You sure?

Jessica: Yeah it’s all good.

Kyle gave her the keys to her car and walked her to the door. Her blue Mazda RX-8 was parked in front of his Mustang. She got in and drove off. Dante walked to the door and put his hand on Kyle’s shoulder.

Dante: She’s SMOKING man.

Kyle: Thanks. Now why the hell are you here? I thought you were meant to be in Tokyo.

Dante: Holidays over there. Thought I’d drop in and say hi.

Kyle: You know dads going to kill you.

Dante: Yeah that did come into my mind halfway through the flight.

Kyle: How long you been back?

Dante: Bout two hours.

Kyle and Dante walked into the kitchen and ate some pizza. Dante handed Kyle a beer and the two started talking about the last year that they had spent away from each other.

Kyle: There’s a party on tonight you wanna come?

Dante: Not tonight. Too tired from that flight.

Kyle: Alright suit yourself.

Okay so far there is nothing really happening. In chapter four however, things really start to get interesting.
Stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 3   Quantum Act I chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:32 pm

Pretty good.

Keep it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 3   Quantum Act I chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:28 am

So hurry the hell up then!! Reading these befor bed is fun Razz
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 3   Quantum Act I chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:34 am

waiting lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 3   Quantum Act I chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:52 pm

MAKE MORE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 3   Quantum Act I chapter 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act I chapter 3
Page 1 of 1