TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle for the Allspark: 2013

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:34 pm

After the ships had landed on the desert planet, they began to set up camp. The three battle cruisers acted as their protection for the night.

I am going to meet him. I want you all to stay here.

Who exactly are you going to meet?

Our only hope. This planet's days are short. Night is already here. I need a torch.

We stopped using torches a few thousand years ago. How about a flash light?

Where I am going, technology is frowned upon.

After two Mandalorian soldiers gave him his torch, possessed Mandalore removed his armor and replaced it with robes.

Goodbye.

He left the camp and the Mandalorians in confusion and eventually arrived at a cave in the middle of nowhere.

He entered it and walked down primitively constructed steps until he entered another temple.
He sat down in a meditating position in the middle of the temple and began to speak a weird ritualistic language.

I offer you this body in exchange for your awakening. Save us... Primus.

Another flash of light left as quickly as it came taking Mandalore's body with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:40 pm

As I sit with in my ship I tell them things are going as planned, they look at me with confusion.
Just trust me on this one. Oh and meet an old friend. Decepticons, welcome back Megatron, but please call him Galvatron. Galvatron stands beside me within my ship which is big enough to hold us both. His armor is black and purple now. He just looks at me.

I will live up to your deal John, just let me at my daughter of mine. The others just look at me...wondering what deal?

That is not important right now all, we have to head to Earth. Apparently my old friend is at the north pole. We stick to our plan as stated.

OK, John. Do you think this will work?
Yes, ummm.
Listen, Galvatron is here, your leader is back Decepticons. Straiten out! Slams fist off controls. She will die for her treactery! All right we roll out now.

It's confirmed, the battle will begin now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:22 am

I put my hand on havoc face as his spark enters my spark.
power increase 89% percent.
I turn and nod to shadow hawk who only uses her claws and does a large X on havoc, only to have explode.

The plan is almost done, once we enter it, I will make the council meeting start and once they agree, then nothing shall stop my reassuraction.

shadow hawk looks at me shocked.

Your gonna bring them back...arent you.

I look at the ground and smile.

Time will show you my true plans.

The two femmes vanished and appeared on the ships outside of space, the younger femme sat on a chair and put her legs up on the controls, other hunters where waiting for commands. I look at the giant screen and touch the intercom.
all decepticons in the galaxy was hearing this, all rogues in the universe heard this, even the decepticons with the mandalorians comlink turned on and the speaker rang out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQzwCyLUJ_g&feature=channel_page

Decepticons, Humans, Father.
I come stand here speaking to you as DeadlyVenom.
Earth shall be destroyed.
Dont try to get in my way.
I have the council meeting on my side Galvatron.
Even you cannot go against them.
I have Unicron on my side.
Guardian Shadow Knight. Galvatron If you follow me and your mandalorians you will die.
Rogue decepticons its time to join me and become the true killers we where born to destroy.
Who will join me?

through all the comlinks decepticons cheered and roared D.E.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N.
the femme smiled evilly as half of cybertron roared and cheered the word.
Galvatron frowned as he heard the rest of the rogues.
Devastator sighed heavily as the human John frowned as well.

We have a situation.
I know...

I laughed as half of the universe roared with that word, cheering, appluading.

You have them birdie, now what you wanna do?

I looked at shadow hawk and my eyes glowed.
her body started malfunction.
her eyes started turning red, black then white.
soon her body faded as she appeared inside unicron being crushed by his mouth.

birdie, is dead serious.

the ship roamed to cybertron north side, as the ground on earth, started to crack. humans screamed, soon, the mountains started to slide down, as the desert in the sahara started to glow...

---

Me tu, leka me tu leka, nu tena nu tena me tu leka...

those words kept repeating..as a black glove hand appeared from the ground, the decepticon mark on it had two white eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:29 am

Oh, and by the way. Our best men installed hyperdrives into your ships. It will help you guys to reach Earth before DeadVenom's forces does. Also we are going to rendezvous with the Galactic Alliance.

The one that Cameron spoke of?

You got it.

I don't think that more ships will make much of a difference. No matter how many times I try to see through DeadlyVenom's defences and formations, I can never come up with a good enough strategy. We would need the help of the Autobots, too.

Oh, yeah. Those guys.

WHAT?!

Dev, we have no choice. We need more men to compensate for the last raid we attempted. With the Autobots we may have a chance. Do not forget that they have Fortress Maximus and the giant plantet Autobots.

But didn't you hear the announcement?? The whole universe is in an uproar! We are against the entire universe for Primus' sakes!

Fool! Does it really matter if even we were two to one million? It does not. I've trained every single one of you in the harshest ways imaginable and here you all cry in despair! My daughter believes that everything lied in power and numbers, but never really used the microchips (brains) I stole for her. Pain, you are one of the best strategist's in the entire Decepticon army. Devastator, you are my most loyal subject and warrior. And what's this?! You would even go so far as to suggest allying ourselfs with the Autobots! That is too shameful and you know it, Pain! Never have you failed in battle, not even against your own judgement. If I was on that bridge I would kill you two for such treacherous and pathetic thoughts! Never in my life have I ever seen such weak minded fools.

Your words are kind and blunt, lord Galvatron. Please pardon us for our weakness, we just do not wish to be forgotten because of an army of rogues. We believe in your power, lord Galvatron.

Words such as those will get you nowhere. Do not let me hear those type of thought escape your vocal processors. All Decepticon ships, forward to battle!

All Mandalorian ships, forward!

I looked out of the Nemesis' blast windows and saw both Decepticon and Mandalorian cruisers, starships, and warships disappear before us. Even John and Galvatron were gone. The crew of the Nemesis' watched this happen and were amazed by the technology of the Mandalorians. A monitor appeared in front of us and Galvatron spoke directly to Devastator.

Devastator, you shall lead our fleet into battle. You will be hold the rank of Fleet Admiral along with Pain, but he shall be Vice-Admiral.

Thank you, my lord.

Thank you, my lord.

Galvatron's face disappeared and we commanded the crew of the Nemesis to follow John and the Mandalorians to Earth's moon. When we arrived we saw just how vast our ships were. Never have I ever seen so many ships in one area. Just then a warp portal opened and out came strange looking ships, none that I've ever seen. Their surface was grey and smooth, and the front looked like a triangle shape. On the top there stood a tower that I guess was the bridge.

Say hello to the Galactic Alliance, guys.

Amazing! The number of ships went from 10,000 to 45,000! The moment John finished his sentence was the moment I felt such confidence that I could take on anyone.

Well, about time they arrived.

Yeah, a minute longer and we would've had to go on alone.

The war has begun.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:41 am

Pain.

Pain turned around to see the M-Former, now 25 feet tall.

Everyone around aimed their blasters at the M-Former.

Who are you and how did you get aboard this ship.

Do you know where Unicron is right now?

Why would you need to know that?

Things will go a whole lot easier if you just answer my questions. Are any of your people on Cybertron?

Possibly.

I'd suggest an evacuation.

And why would you suggest something like that?

Primus is about to awaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:51 am

I clutch my chest in pain....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I scream out. Glavatron looks at me with no concern but shock.
John, damn what is wrong with you? You getting soft on me?
I turn quickly to him and glare and snarl at him. I twist in agony and stand up. I growl again....GET OUT! LEAVE THIS SHIP..GO TO THE NEMESIS...GRRRRRRRRRRAWH...NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE. Galvatron just looks at me and chuckles...You, stupid...hum...an...IN NAME OF THE ALLSPARK WHAT ARE YOU...!!!??? I stand before him partly changed...I was becoming....mechanical....I glare at him......wincing in pain...armor merging with my flesh. Glavatron....I am human and mandor yes......this mechanical arm of mine wasn't from battle......I was born with it.....well...back then not really born to say...created in a lab.....my father was not my..well no real father. I was an experiment. I wince in pain again....grrrrrrrr. I look to Glavatron. Please Lord Galvatron...get Pain here now....and Cam..he needs to explain this......

Glavatron telleports to Pain's craft...I am still changing...if I become full Cybertonian ......I dont know what will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:23 pm

the mechanical hand pushes itself up as a distorted body appears, first the shoulders, then the chest, then the rest. another hand appeared from the ground as it started revealing itself as another mech, more bodies appeared from the ground.
their armor seemed familiar as some rogue autobots watched, the bodies armor was being healed, some of their eyes where broken, but soon they got healed, growls arose from each of their throats.

humans screamed, mountains cracked, lightning clashed, there was 20 bodies that had appeared from the ground. each 20 had a decepticon mark with white eyes.

some looked at each other and others looked around.

Why are we alive..
Who put us here...
Steelclaw...who else...
the largest of the bunch appeared and looked at the sky...
tornadoes ran around them as they all saw a figure a few feet away, the figure was small but they all could feel the power....
once the wind died down they all saw a familiar face...

I watched the figures, tears poured down my face, I promised myself i would not cry.
the largest one stepped up to me...the rest behind him..
i threw myself unto the mechs arms and cried. strong arms held me, the hunters behind me smiled and shook hands with the other mechs.

the other mechs behind the large one stood in a circle around me, my frame trembled as a soft gasp escaped my lips.

I missed you my Decept Mercs.

---
Fallen watched from the ships as the femme was reunited with the deadliest and more insane group in the universe.
Unicron growled in approval as his spark started to make the other fallen wake up.

Once earth is gone...we go to the decepticon council.
Primus is being awaked...
Who needs that fool, when the femme is more likely the key.
This femme will not coperate...
We will see..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:26 pm

I am still in extreme pain from this transformation, but I pull myself to my control panel of my craft. I place a disk in the drive and broadcast it to all alliance ships.

Broadcast-

We are creating this subject to become the super soldier we have been longing for to put down the Cybertronians This specimen is to be the first of many.

Yes but we must hid him somewhere so he can live and grow. Mandor isn't the place.
Take him to Earth, you raise him as your own, as a Human. In time he will learn of his heritage. Just pray that things go right.

End transmission-

I think to myself...I am in no condition to fight right now..I have to leave the battle. I cloak my ship and wrap way. I then appear 30 light years away form the battle group. Still in pain....what am I becoming?

Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:29 pm

The message was loud and clear to us all.

That must be the Fallen and Unicron.

But the transmission was cutoff. Cadet! Find the signal to that message and send it to broadcast it to everyone!

Doing as ordered, sir!

The cadet pressed many buttons and checked the radio waves to see what he could pick up. After a few minutes of searching he recorded it and began to broadcast it to the entire fleet.

Destruction is what the Alliance will find. They will regret not siding with us when they had the moment to do so.

It matters not. Be sure to not destroy the planet Earth. I will feast on it soon.

As you wish, lord Unicron. Are you sure that we should ignore the Alliance?

As I said, it matters not. The girl will handle it.

All was quiet. The Alliance was quiet. Even the Nemesis was quiet. I had never heard Unicron speak before. His voice was full of authority and anger. I have never heard a voice so filled with hunger, but that doesn't matter anymore.

Well, Dev, take command of the fleet. I'm going after John. Lord Galvatron, where are you?

A large thud was heard behind us.

Here.

But how?

John was kind enough to teleport me to my ship.

Galvatron sat on his throne. He looked as terrifying as his previous form, his was emanating immense amount of energy, so much that I felt an extreme amount of weight being pulled down on me. Devastator was struggling to stand and the cadets were face flat against the controls of the Nemesis. Galvatron may have noticed this for he sighed and slammed a fist against his arm rest.

So weak! Bring yourselves up and enough with your weaknesses!

We felt relief, it must be some power he holds. This new version of our lord was amazing. I'm sure that the Decepticon fleet will be happy to hear this.

I will go and assist John with his problem. What say you, my lord?

Do what you please. Just be sure to come back before the battle has begun or you will forfeit your life.

As you wish, Lord Galvatron. Cadet, what are John's coordinates?

Umm, sir. I can't get a lock on him. He may have used a cloaking device of some sort.

Just our luck. Lord Galvatron, Devastator. Fight proudly.

You two, brother.

Be gone.

I left the bridge and went down a few corridors before taking an elevator to the fighter deck. On the fighter deck I noticed that no one was around, perhaps to the mess hall. I looked around and opened a comlink signal to Devastator.

Brother Dev?

Yes?

Where is my ancestors craft?

I believe that it is located in the restricted zone of the flight deck, you won't need authorization because of your new rank as Vice-Admiral, which I been meaning to say congratulations.

Thank you, Devastator. By the way...what was he like?

Elder Colonel Lunar?

Yeah.

I'll tell you some other time. We have a war to fight and you need to find John before th battle starts. Fly quickly and find yourself here as well. Good luck to you!

Thank you once again. Watch over yourselves.

I cut off the transmission.

There it was, the restricted zone. I have always wondered what lay within but never attempted to go on in because of Galvatron's orders. But with the new rank I hold I can go on inside. Before going in I hear footsteps behind me and dart forward and turn quickly to see a familiar face.

Relax, kid. I just wanted to slap your back.

Starscream? When did you-

I slipped in on one of them Mandalorian ships.

Then flew on here to check up on us.

Actually I just wanted to tell you guys what you're facing against, but from what I see I think you already know and will do whatever it takes to take her down. I'm willing to help ya.

Well, that is very kind of you Starscream, sir. Now we may have a better chance to take Venom down. Excuse me while I check up on my ancestor's ship.

You're not a good lier. I know you're off to check up on that human.

I turn around and stare at Starscream, he gave an unsettling grin.

What do you know of John?...

Oh, so his name is John? My apologies. Anyway, I'm going to the bridge with the others.

Alright.

Before leaving, Starscream began to speak again.

By the way, your ancestor was a chump. Not really sure why other people saw him as a legend but he was nothin' special. Surprised that even Megatron w-

I struck Starscream in the face. How dare he speak of my ancestor so freely! My punch had little effect, he only staggered three steps before stopping and taking his stance. I darted towards me and gutted me with his fist. I feel forward and grabed my chest before seeing a foot coming towards my face. I feel back and landed on the hard floor feeling my energy deplete almost immediatly. Starscream walked towards me and was about to kick me again before I twisted my body and struck his right leg, forcing him to fall. I stood up and gimped to a nearb wall and watched as he got up. He aimed his null cannon at me and his eyes showed nothing but hate. I panted and heard my internal system blare out, "warning, warning! System failing! Stasis lock immenent!"

I stared at him with such anger I never felt before. He stared back but with more hatred than me.

Those eyes...they're just like his!

He fired his cannon and I rolled out of its way. Hearing a loud boom I look behind myself to see a large hole in the hull. He was prepared to kill me. I looked back at Starscream and only saw his leg, he was standing right in front of me. I looked up and continued to stare at him before seeing a cannon in my face.

You are definately his descendent. Those eyes I can never forget. Your line will end here, descendent of the Elder Colonel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:10 pm

I am just slunk over my seat. I wake....the pain is gone, I am not changing? I am confused. Then I hear a voice....a voice that seems to come from no where.

Young one!
Ummmm, who is this? Where are you? I look about, nervous and ready to fight.
Don't be scared John. The transformation you were going through was a mind trick by Deadly Venom. The broadcast too. It was to confuse you all so she could buy time. I just ready myself for a possible fight.
Who are you. I mean so...I am not changing? That pain seemed real.
Just trust me it was all a trick. My name is not important, but I am a friend...take this as a token of my good intentions........Suddenly my armor was upgraded to Cybertonian grade armor. Very strong and light weight.

Yes but...
The voice was gone. Who was that and why was he familiar?
I then warp myself and my ship right beside the Nemesis. Then warp myself on board the Nemesis, right in front of Starscream. I quickly asses the situation and realize Pain is in trouble.

Huh, what are you.....??? Starscream glares at me.
Oh Starscream, you put a bounty on me to have me retrieved and you dont remember me. I push the null ray cannon from pains face. I think you will stop with your personal vandetta or whatever you have with pain, and return to the bridge.

He glares at me. No human tells me......He pauses as I point my Ion rifle in his face. This human tells you what to do...now, get your tin plated ass to the bridge. Glavatron wishes to see you. He then grumbles, and leaves.

Pain just looks at me..my armor is changed somewhat and I am about 10 ft tall in it.
John...are you changed?
No pain, that was a trick by Deadly Venom. I look at him, and touch is arm and he is healed up. He looks shocked.
Umm, thanks, but how?
I will answer all the questions you wish Pain. First we deal with Deadly Venom.

We both walk to the bridge together. Soon we will strike back. I think about the voice...was it him...Primus?
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Dack was in the bridge of his flag ship called the Dome Of Fire he looked out over space waiting for the enemy

Sir theres a big ship that just showed up one are radar

he looked at the tech office

how big

roughly the same size of a planet

allright send a mesage to every ship in the fleet

what do you want to say

tell them the war just got here
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Pain and John ran into the M-Former.

You again! What do you want from us?!

I take it you haven't evacuated anyone yet.

At least tell me your name!

My name is Cain and it is too late for everyone on Cybertron.

Cain created a real time holographic video of Cybertron.

A zoom up showed all of the unsuspecting citizens, confused about the upcoming war.

Suddenly the ground started to shake. The many citizens fell straight on their backs. Cybertron's ground began to tremble and major parts of it started to slowly separate. No humanoid figure could be seen through all of the transforming chaos.

Buildings on Cybertron started to fall apart, and the ones that didn't became guns.

Finally, Primus's face rose out of the center of Cybertron and moved itself to the top of the now fully transformed body.

It looked like a mechanical God exploring the Universe.

The hologram faded away.

Pain, realizing that millions of Transformers had just died, tackled Cain.

Are you happy now?!

Not yet. I just need to do one more thing.

What?

Can you take me to Earth?

You'd get there quicker with one of our escape pods. Pain can you set one ready for departure?

We're helping a mass murderer, but whatever gets him off our ship.

Pain walked away.

Earth is being attacked by Hawk you know. Only a few continents remain. I don't even think Primus could save it.

I don't plan on saving it. I just need to finish some business there before it's... destroyed.

Pain walked back in.

It's ready.

As Cain was about leave, John asked him a question.

What did you say your name was again?

Cain.

Cain stepped into the escape pod and the door closed behind him.

His name seemed familiar to John. He remembered Cain having said he wanted to finish some business on Earth.

Finally the memory popped into his head.

Cain and Abel...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:46 am

I turn an look at Pain.
Pain, I know we are in a crisis and alot of people are looking at me for answers. But I really need answers.

Yes, but how can I help you there John?

We can head to the Moon base lab. Its not being used, so we can work in peace.

So you wish me to experiment on you? John I don't know if that's a great idea.

I need to know why I am so damn important to this fight. But I rather you just run some tests. Can you do that?

OK, so we leave now.

So me and Pain leave for the Earth's Moon base. I hope that I will get the answers I need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Landing on the ground, I look around, my armor had changed into its normal self, black camo with my hair giong down, my eyes flashing red from my anger, as my power increased.
Decept Merc mark on my forhead.
Decept mercs have increased to 200.
I look around the landscape of the abandoned Moon Lab.
I nod my head to the left as the back mercs vanish.

half of my decepticon rogues that was in the middle of becoming my mercs, was crushed as primus transformed.
I smiled at this.
finally he comes out.

XXXXXstart the operationXXXXX
yes commander.
Code 40299
Activating the cannons.

I walked towards the lab my hands weaponless, but my claws out and ready more than ever.

destination Earth Primus.
Code 40299
Activating sheilds.

FLASHBACK
I stood in the high council court, my body over the bodies, energon and blood dripping down...my Mercs cackling with laughter, others snapping at each other, The great Omega head on my claws, alarms rang through the court, as guards tried to hold down the incoming mercs that kept pouring around.
blood and insanity in their optics.

Destination Earth Primus
Code 40299
Activating Guns

I kicked the lab door down as my eyes flashed.
Mercs walked in, some threatening others.
Mercs are not a family.
Mercs are not a group of friends
Its kill or be killed.

Jetbat, is there anything in the computers?

he looked at the files..

No. there is only some expectations of Autobots and Optimus prime, this moon is deserted along with the rest of the information.

Damit...then we..
I stopped in mid sentence as I heard a pair of feet landing.
Jetbat looked up his face becoming more menacing.
The mercs looked up and smiled evilly.

I turned my head a bit, and spoked in a low growling voice.
We have guests...
Go make them welcomed.

2 mercs vanished growling as the lab started to form blood on the ground.
I comlinked Fallen.
Activating cannons now Fallen.
Got it DeadlyVenom

--
Fallen stood in front of a screen as he saw 3 large ships on the other side of Earth, the 3 ships stood next to each other, as they pionted their 23,000 tons of cannons.

He only smirked, as he pressed the button.

Now.

Yes sir.
Yes sir.
Yes sir.

all of the mercs pressed the red button at the same together, as the cannons shot a large gold blast into earth, making it rotate from the force, the moon to the side of earth completely shattered from the force, as the beam went straight through earth as earth started cracking like a egg shell, the beam then went through light years and slammed into Primus cracking his shield and smashing a hole into Primus chest.

The 3 ships then used Unicrons force field around them and started to recharge.
Galvatron yelled in anger as he saw this.
Earth was literally cracking.

I watched in pure smile, as Primus growled in pain, I look to incoming footsteps as i see the 2 mercs.
I start cackling, as one is holding the Human And another is holding the one known as Pain.

I watch them.

Hello Boys...so nice for you to join us....

all you could hear was my evil laughter through the galaxy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:28 pm

Yep, being caught again.....getting sick of this crap....if I wasn't wearing such bulky armor..damn wish it was more streamlined...and to my shock, the damn thing did as I requested...mind activation...then I drop from the mercs grasp. I land at Deadly Venom's feet.

The merc then tried to pick me back up but I had other plans..I activated my forearm cannon and put it under his chin.

Yeah...a mind is a terrible thing to waste...but in your case... I then fire a shot, resulting in the merc's head being blown clear off....Deadly Venom smirks at me.

Well human, I already know you can kill....but hey he was a weakling anyway. She just look at me as I activate my boosters in feet of my armor and back. I then fly up to her eye level.

You know Deadly Venom...Earth isn't important. Megatron was a fool to waste is time with it. Then again....you are wasting your time also...just like dear old daddy. Hahaha.

She growls at me......and grabs me. YOU bastard! What are you on about? I am destroying Earth.

Yes you are destroying a Earth but not the Earth. HaHa, you fool and get your hands of me. A burst of energy and I am free from her grasp. She looks at me with hate in her rechetted eyes. Pain just looks at me. I snap my finger and in a blink of an eye 100 of her remaining 199 mercs are obliterated by an unknown force.....(the long rang fire form the armada.) Deadly look around then back at me...then points her cannon at me. You are so dead you lil pr**k. I then boost at top speed and slam kick her in the chest...staggering her a bit. At this time Pain is free I just give him a quick look...Get the hell out of here now Pain! He just looks back at me with awe.
Now Pain, leave.

Pain gets out asap, and once he was gone I focus my attention to Deadly again...oh yes the mercs...now I am surrounded by them. Hmmm I really didnt think this through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Growling I scream and take out my cannons and shoot the human.
GET PAIN!!!!!
some mercs vanish as I slam my fist into the ground as it cracks up and John falls back, as the power i UNLEASH makes a massive gravity pull.
I scream angrily as the mercs powers increase my anger flies threw the roof as i cut the human, he dodges, and grabs my cannon, i growl and snap my fingers, You arent the only one with powers.

I pushed a button down as the gravity pulls him through the base outside.
I block his mind powers, as my mercs attack from every directions, blades and guns out.

Jetbat growls and slams a controller as a electricity slams into John decreasing his powers, cracking his armor, Stabbing his body, the mercs back off and growl wanting to eat him alive, i stand there and hiss as the power around me keeps increasing.

i grab the controllers and comlink Fallen

SHOOT THEM ALL
KILL THOSE SHIPS
DESTROY THAT PLANET

the 3 ships that were together slammed another beam into the planet earth, and into the mandalorian planet.

Mercs poured around the moon i was on, i glare at the human,
you made a grave mistake human.
Now feel my wrath.

One merc put the ashes of havoc nemisis infront of the human, and I started draining the humans powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:51 pm

With little strength I have I run. I run to the moon base....I get in there and....damn I know Primus lied. I know I am turning. I grip my arm......It's all clear.......I drag myself to the lab. I sit at the lab main computer. Then I stand in a scan chamber.

-Readout-
98% Cybertonian with 2% outer flesh exo skin.

Sigh.....

They lied to you didn't they? I hear her lock her cannon on me. I turn to her....I take off my helmet, then my armor....the flesh from my right arm is mostly off...there on the shoulder...a Decepticon crest.

Deadly looks at me....puzzled.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:47 pm

I watch the human...
then lower my cannon.
I kneel and gently put my hand out...he looks at me shocked..

Lies...
im not all bad......
i just want to rule..

But...you attacked us.

I growl...
either you are protected by us, or you die by us.
I stood up and walked back to the lab. the human just stood there then he grabs his arm, i ignore his yells and walk back to the lab.

the mercs laugh insanely as they fight each other, i smile.

H..elp..
all the mercs turn there heads to see the human..
HUMAN
FOOD
KILL
the human scrambles back, as the mercs grab him starting to pull on his wounded flesh.

i walk towards the mercs, and put out my hand out.
Drop.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:28 pm

I run to John, knowing how much he means to me. Upon reaching the room I spot DeadlyVenom and her mercs, one of them holding John. I look above him and see a beam aiming towards Mandalore. That planet must survive! I look at the collision time and it reads 15 minutes. I lower my head and grumble in anger, I will have to use it. I pull out a knife and charge at DeadlyVenom. Too late! She spots me, grabs my hand with the knife and forces me to stab myself. I fall on my knees and stare at her. She's crying...
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Cain's escape pod crashed on Earth. He had controlled it's flight patterns and directed it near the Nabi Habeel Mosque in Syria.

He stepped out of the pod and and scanned the surrounding area.

In the background, beams of light sent by DeadlyVenom were slowly crumbling the Earth into nothing.

Cain's arm transformed into a shovel and started to dig not far from the mosque. It only took him a minute or two to dig at least 10 feet, where he found what he was looking for. His deceased Cybertronian brother.

It's been a while. The humans have used us in a few of their religions. They said I killed you because I was jealous that their God chose to like you instead of me.

I guess it's not THAT far from the truth. Speaking of humans, there is one that I think can revive you. His name is John.

Cain grabbed Abel's body, put it on his shoulder, and stepped back into the escape pod. He set it's coordinates to it's original location, where John was, and prepared for lift off.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Decepticon mercs....heh....what a waste of spark. I rip a hole from the roof and jump down, I crash between the merc group.

What's up boys?! Missed me??

DEV?!
DEV?!
DEV?!
Every single merc jumped on me...hahaha! what fools, I killed thme of before..I'll kill them again. the first merc jumped on me only to find himself smashed to the floor. the second one came after me from behind and i took out me mace and swung at him. He woud've cut me...if he had half his body to do it with. One by one Deadly Venoms Mercs....went back to the grave...
Now there was only one standing... this one holds my brother down....the one who put a hole in my chest.....the one i'll rip apart..

I roar and charge her with my mace. when I swing at her she disappears and attemps to teleport behind me. I reach out with my free hand and grab her head..

You'll pay for what you did to me.....*squeezes her head*

*laughs* you really think you could....wait.....whats happening?! stop!!

You idiot.....you really think the last time you fought me I gave all my strength?!!

I start to crush her head slowly...the I shout to john and Pain...

You two, run!!! I will take care of this little tramp!

But brot-

Not now brother! you are needed at Galvatron's side, I'm needed on the battlefield....GO! GO! GO!

I throw Deadlyvenom through 7 walls...her face distorted, as she stood up.

I'll kill you for what you did to my face!!!

Bring it! B****

Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:30 am

Cain's pod finally made it to the ship.

He stepped out, with his deceased brother still on his shoulder, and realized John was nowhere in site.

He came across a Mandalorian crew member.

Do you know where John Havoc is?

No sir, but you appear to have... a dead man. I can take him down to the medical station if you want.

Cain grabbed him by the throat and shoved him up against the wall.

Only John Havoc can save this "dead man".

The Mandalorian struggled to breathe.

He went to...ugh....can't...breathe. He went...uh...to the moon base.

Cain threw him on the floor.

He quickly went to the base and came across an almost dead Pain, DeadlyVenom, and John.

Oh my god it's him again.

If you revive my brother...

Abel is it?

How did you know?

Grew up reading the Bible.

If you revive...Abel...I will tell you anything you want to know.

Like what?

Like how the story of Cain and Abel really happened.

Or how you have the ability to seemingly teleport.

That too.

Look, just let me take care of my friend Pain first.

NO! You have to revive my brother before it's too late! I just dug him out of the ground. His Cybertronian armor is dated, he only has a few more minutes before he goes offline forever. While you work on reviving him, I'm going to have to leave for a few minutes. Can I trust you with him?

Cain didn't wait for an answer and left immediately. He went back to the escape pod and set the coordinates to The Fallen's ship. He started to talk to himself during the short flight.

Long time no see... Dad.

John looked at both Abel and Pain. It was up to him to decide which one would live.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:51 am

John, don't worry about me. The future of all things rest in Ablel's hands and yours. I am nothing but a part of this universe. Nothing will change on my death nor of anyone elses except those of yours, the mysterious one, Abel, and DeathVenom. Please don't bother with me.

John was holding his head in confusion, he was enraged and could not help but want to heal us both. He looked at us both.

I...I cannot decide, man. This is hard! Why am I always faced with decisions on who lives or dies?

Well, technically there's a third choice. I am able to make that choice...

What do you mean?

I am saying that you don't need to heal me.

You're not making any sense. You already made that clear, but I can't choose a life over the other!

Listen, John. I will die, but out there somewhere someone will take my place. Someone who will be more powerful but maybe unstable, you must beware of my reincarnation. There is a place in the universe where I will be reincarnated, but I will be much more different that how you see me now...that is why I am saying goodbye you...the spirit of the warrior....lies...with...

John runs to me

Lies with what?! Tell me!

I look at him, my optics losing visual of the human named John. I feel my vocal processor fade and distort. I squeeze the last word out of my mouth with great effort.

You...

John watches as my grey optics fade away and the hum of my spark slowly dies and makes a thumping sound similar to a human heart. Slowly it thumps, with each one vague in comparison to the last. Then all is silent.

John stands up and walks over to Abel and places his hand over the ancient Cybertronian and begin to transfer his energy within him. A wall in front of him breaks open and an enormous being stands up. He looks through the hole and sees another being running towards the one that came through the wall and deliver a punch that shock the ground and sent the being flying above John's head and to a wall behind him. The one who delivered the pain then walked up to John and he was able to see who it was. Devastator.

Devastator looks at John and then to Pain's body. Devastator cletched his fist and roared his loudest and then charge once again to the one he punched. John looked behind himself and saw that it was DeadlyVenom.

Oh, shite...
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:48 am

In his escape pod, Cain found his and his brother's story as told in the Bible. He replaced the control panel screen with the text.

"And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. "

A troubled look appeared on his face.

It didn't happen like that...

Flashback

The Fallen landed on Earth in Ancient Egypt during his quest for Energon. He was worshiped by the Egyptians as an Extraterrestrial God, and the pyramids were constructed to be his divine home.

During his short time on Earth, he found a way to influence Energon and enable it to give life to any machine. He took body parts from is own structure and Cain was born. Cain was considered a failed experiment as he at first never attempted to communicate. He was given to the Egyptians by the Fallen as a token of his gratitude. Cain's body was tattooed with several Ancient Egyptian markings as a result.

"And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. "

The Fallen tried to create another Transformer. The result was Abel and he was considered a success since he communicated immediately after his "birth". The Fallen left Earth and Abel took care of the Ancient Egyptians. Cain, on the other hand, continued to be mute.

"And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?"

The Fallen started to make traditional visits to Earth and always expected a gift from his children. Abel killed many of his people and showed this to his father. Cain on the other hand, brought the desert sand to his father since he refused to take any life. The Fallen was disappointed in his failed son, who finally began to talk.

"And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him."

Cain covered his eyes as if he was crying. Yet he was unable to produce tears.

The Fallen, with Abel no where around, ordered Cain to murder his own brother to make up for his weak gift. Cain refused at first, but his life was threatened by his own creator. So at night, when the stars shined at their brightest, he grabbed his brother who was in his sleep while being watched by their father. Abel screamed as loud as he could, but Cain continued to slit his brother's throat. Abel was dead.

"And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper? And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth. And Cain said unto the LORD,Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden."

Unknowingly, they were being watched by the Ancient Egyptians. The Fallen pretended to not know why Cain murdered Abel when in front of the Ancient Egyptians. The Fallen pretended to banish his son from Earth, but secretly gave him The Fallen's ability to teleport and shape shift at will. Yet he was never allowed to walk on the planet again. He gave Cain immortality and sent him on his way. Over time, The Fallen was imprisoned on Earth by Autobots.

Cain looked at the ship he was a few feet away from. The ship his father was on. He never showed emotion up until then, but his face was filled with sadness now. He was about to get his revenge.

Last edited by G.O.R.T on Thu May 21, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:24 am

I spread my arms out to my sides one arm pointing at DeadlyVenom and Dev they stop. They both look at me with shock and wonder......then I speak with a broken voice.......the human emotions that I have are gone....the programming is over.......

Dev, Please take Pain's body back to the ship.
Hell no! I finish this now! He is sizing up Deadly Venom.
Don't do this for me. Do it for Pain. Dev, sighs but nods. He picks up Pain's body & walks out of the base and teleports to the Nemesis. I look at Deadly Venom and I teleport her and her mercs along with me to her ship...then a safe distance from the battle. Before I left Abel started to come to life....He lives....I wonder as I see this before I teleport out...who is he.

She looks at me...shocked that I just did what I did.
John, what are you up to? Still holding her face from the damage. Then I start to change and grow. The exo skin is shead off, the metallic body that was hidden all my life starts to transform into my true form. I grow to a height of 12 ft tall, my armor is white, black with purple trim...my eyes are purple...yeah...I'm 32 young...I am just a sparkling.

I then fly up an hover right in front of Deadly Venom's face, and touch it...I heal her. I look back at her....and I take her hand.

John?
Just call me..Havoc.

Last edited by John Havoc on Thu May 21, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Before I left Abel started to come to life....He lives....I wonder as I see this before I teleport out...who is he. "thanks for point that out G.O.R.T.")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark: 2013   Battle for the Allspark: 2013 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Allspark: 2013
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next