TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle For The Allspark Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Battle For The Allspark Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Battle For The Allspark Part 1   Battle For The Allspark Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Where is the motivation to keep going? I have this sense that there is a happiness out there waiting for me to find it. I follow this sense like a fool. I feel like giving up. Does this happiness even exist? Should I be forced to be grateful for what I have? No. I must never give into that. I have to keep going. I have to keep this faith that there is more out there. More to offer. I have been fighting this useless war for two years now. Two long years. I've seen my closest friends blown away in a few minutes. I just want a side to choose the Allspark. I don't care which one it is. I can't take it anymore. I'm done. I am running away. We have taken this planet Earth as our war zone and have elminated almost the entire human population. I have scanned a cybertronion spaceship design and I am leaving tonight. While my Autobot friends sleep. Where will I go? Who knows. Thats the beauty of it. I have the entire universe in front of me. I cannot wait. My name is Steelclaw, and it is time that I find this happiness.

Meanwhile on the other side of the world. A cult centered around the now deceased Megatron finished their statue of the great Decepticon leader. They all had gone through terrible changes to look like their great God. They all look the same. Except the leader who gladly shows his Decepticon cape..

Cult Leader: Greetings my friends. It is now the two year anniversary of the passing away of our God. Our strategy is being put into motion. Tomorrow morning we shall overthrow our new Decepticon leader, Starscream. After we have took control over the entire Decepticon army we shall do the same with the Autobots. And then the world will be ours to command. May Megatron's spark be with us.

During the middle of the night, Steelclaw packed his things for his journey across the universe. He looked up at the night sky, full of stars knowing he was going to be out there in a few minutes. He transformed silently into his Cybertronion jet mode and shot away towards the heavens. His first time leaving Earth's grasp was mind blowing. He hadn't been in space in over a year, and when he was out there before he never got a chance to marvel at its beauty. Where would he go first? For the night he slept on an asteriod in a field with his packs close by.

The next morning while Starscream was giving a motivational speech in the underground Decepticon base to his tired soldiers the cult entered. The leader stepped behind an unknowing Starscream and stabbed him through the spark with his energy sword. The Decepticon army went quiet as the cult held the few loyal Decepticon soldiers at gun point.

Cult Leader: Starting tonight you are all going to serve under me now! Megatron's legacy will not die! This is what Megatron would have wanted! Total order! For Megatron!

As Steelclaw woke up he saw another figure sleeping on the asteriod as well. He slowly walked over to the figure which jumped up in a matter of seconds. The bot pointed his cannons at Steelclaw.

Mandalore: State your name. I am a Decepticon solder who will blow your head off if you do not answer me.

Steelclaw: I'm an Autobot. I ran away. My name is Steelclaw.

Mandalore: Steelclaw? My name is Mandalore. I too ran away.

Mandalore put his cannons down and stared at Steelclaw.

Mandalore: I guess there is no reason to fight since neither of us want the Allspark.

In the middle of a destroyed highway where the Mission City battle occured in 2007, a police car rode quickly through the streets until it abruptly transformed into the believed dead Barricade. Barricade looked at the ruins of Mission City until his attention was caught by a soda machine not far away. He placed his hand on the machine and it awkwardly transformed into a mini bot. Barricade looked at his hand in amazement, as it was shooting out blue energy sparks.

Barricade: Interesting.

Last edited by G.O.R.T on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Allspark Part 1   Battle For The Allspark Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Allspark Part 1   Battle For The Allspark Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:16 pm

i think it should be another1.....
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Allspark Part 1   Battle For The Allspark Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:16 pm

my bad sorry thinking bout somthing else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Allspark Part 1   Battle For The Allspark Part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle For The Allspark Part 1
Page 1 of 1