TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle For The Allspark Part 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Battle For The Allspark Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Battle For The Allspark Part 3   Battle For The Allspark Part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:04 pm

It is time, Mandalore and I are ready to begin our journey. In a few hours we are going to see a Universe of adventure, beauty and mystery. In a few hours we are going to find that happiness.

As Mandalore and Steelclaw transformed into their Cybertronion Jet modes and flew away, Bumblebee got through with transmitting the false message of losing the Allspark. Optimus Prime placed the Allspark not far from his secret base and watched as two Decepticon soldiers came by.

Decepticon Soldier 1: Is there anybody here?
Decepticon Soldier 2: I don't think, just take it.

The soldier picked up the Allspark as the other pointed his cannon around watching out for enemies. They both transformed and left quickly.

In space Mandalore and Steelclaw came across a junk ship, ships cruised by the Itinu. An evil species who want nothing but war. At first the two tried to avoid the ship, but the Itinu inside took notice of the jets. The ship used a device that pulled Mandalore and Steelclaw into its hangar. They both transformed, but were surrounded by Itinu warriors. They were tied down and put into a holding cell waiting for their ultimate doom.

Back on Earth the two Decepticon soldiers delivered the Allspark to the Cult leader. He was amazed by all its glory. He sat down on his throne and put the Allspark into his lap. The only thing remaining for his rise to ultimate power was to eliminate the Autobots. With the Allspark he could do just that. He knew everything about it, unfortunately this was unknown by Optimus Prime. He knew the Allspark inside out through studies. He held it in the air and activated an E.M.P able to take out one selected type of enemy. His choice was the Autobots. In a matter of seconds any Autobot above ground was destroyed in just a few minutes. This also applied to Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. Only a few Autobots remained, but they were no threat to the Cult Leader who now named himself Phantom Eclipse.

Back at the Junk Ship, Itinu soldiers opened up the cell and pulled Mandalore and Steelclaw out. They were going to tear the two apart and feast on their robotics. The two couldn't let this happen. They quickly broke free from their restraints and fired at any Itinu they saw. However this wasn't enough. The Itinu king shot them with a special type of energy weapon. This weapon knocked them unconscience for a few hours. Just enough time for the Itinu to all but destroy them.

On Earth, Phantom Eclipse gave his last motivational speech before he declared himself ruler of Earth.

Phanton Eclipse: My people, you have served me well. The Autobots are gone. The cube is in our control. And Megatron's legacy lives on. As a reward, I give you all total freedom! There shall be no laws! You may all cause total chaos! For this planet is useless! Nothing but a giant rock orbiting a dying star! I have no care for it. All I care for is Megatron's mission completed. And his mission was total control of Earth!

After the speech was over, Phantom sat back on his private throne. He closed his eyes thinking over his success until a large boom woke him up.

Phantom Eclipse: What was that???!!!!!!

No answer was heard, instead more and more explosions happened until Barricade entered the room.

Barricade: You are pathetic. You use Megatron's life as an excuse to get what you want. Unfortunately I have a taste for irony. You have done the work and I shall get the reward.

Phantom Eclipse: What are you saying?

Barricade: Goodbye.

Barricade blasted Phantom in the spark and shoved him off the throne. As Barricade sat down, he picked up the Allspark and merged it with his own spark. The merging of an Allspark like being and the actual Allspark gave Barricade more power than Phantom himself.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Allspark Part 3   Battle For The Allspark Part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:10 pm

I had my fun. ^^
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Allspark Part 3   Battle For The Allspark Part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:15 pm

I'll continue it tomorrow. First I'll do part 4 which will be about Mandalore and Steelclaw escaping then part 5 about them stopping Barricade.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Allspark Part 3   Battle For The Allspark Part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
lan7777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
lan7777

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Allspark Part 3   Battle For The Allspark Part 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Allspark Part 3   Battle For The Allspark Part 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle For The Allspark Part 3
Page 1 of 1