TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle For The Allspark Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Battle For The Allspark Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Battle For The Allspark Part 2   Battle For The Allspark Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Already on my journey I have made a new friend. He is a Decepticon. I would have never imagined I would befriend an enemy, but it has worked out so far. Tomorrow we are going to leave this asteriod and begin our journey. Possibly meeting another species. Oh how wonderful that would be. This is what I've always wanted. I have learned that to do what you want, you must have the will to do it. I finally have that will. I've almost found that happiness.

During a battle in the never ending war, the Cult of Megatron, leading the Decepticon army, infiltrated a temporary Autobot base. A cultist only found one Autobot, but captured and tortured him for information. When it was obvious the Autobot wasn't going to say anything the cultist pulled out his energy sword, ready to decapitate the prisoner of war. That is until a supposed dead Decepticon showed up. Barricade entered the room surprising the cultist. Barricade resembled death himself, a figure from the past.

Barricade: Do you find it necessary to end the life of this innocent solider .... Megatron look a like? This war is nothing. This war took my life.

Cultist:Then how are you still here.

Barricade:I don't know, but what I do know is that I have new powers. The powers of the item both sides are fighting for.

Cultist: The Allspark?

Barricade: Correct, would you like me to demonstrate these powers?

Barricade placed his hand on an energon supplier in the Autobot base. The supplier quickly transformered into a mini bot and ran away in chaos screaming and shouting.

Cultist: But how? How-

Barricade: I not only have the power to create life, but to end it as well.

Barricade placed his hand on the Megatron worshiper's shoulder and watched as he burst into flames. Barricade spoke to the burned body.

Barricade: With this power I no longer have a reason to search for the Allspark. With this power I AM the Allspark and more.

Optimus Prime, having heard news of the Cult's rise to power, had moved to a secret location in Africa. As he spoke to Bumblebee an idea popped into his head.

Optimus Prime: Bumblebee, the Cult has no experience in leading an entire army. This means their biggest weakness is inexperience.

Bumblebee: What is your point?

Optimus Prime: Give them the Allspark.

Bumblebee: What? Are you crazy?

Optimus Prime: The Allspark is much too powerful for them. They will destroy themselves with it.

Bumblebee: So are we just going to hand it over?

Optimus Prime: We are going to trick them. Send out a message pretending we have lost the Allspark in a certain location. Make sure the Decepticons can pick this message up. They will come, see no sign of us, and take it.

Bumblebee: I have a bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Battle For The Allspark Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Allspark Part 2   Battle For The Allspark Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Cliffhanger!
Back to top Go down

Battle For The Allspark Part 2
Page 1 of 1