TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. Empty
PostSubject: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:25 pm

I don’t know if this message will be heard but I am recording anyhow. My name is Lt. John Havoc, I am caught behind enemy lines. The Decepticons have us pinned down. Most of the Autobots and Human allies are gone. I am separated from my squad and low in ammo.

It is October 12, 2013 14:12 hrs. I am located in what is left of New York. Please respond.

"Man I hope this works. Frig, Decepticons everywhere, drones the whole dam bunch."
I take cover in a old building in the business district. Yeah you guest it I am a Human in this dam war. A war that was raging on for 4 yrs now. I look out behind the wall, I see a medium sized Decepticon.....hmmm its a flyer type..male. I use my heads up computer in my helmet....searching for bio....here it its...Pain.

I sit tight, man it's not good.....he is an Elite ranked Con. I only have 2 rockets left and 3 clips. Not enough to take him down. Suddenly the ground shakes then stops then shakes again. I scan some more.....damn its another one....a large Green one, male...bio read out.....Devastator.

"Brother Dev, do you see any Humans or Autobots"
"No brother its all clear but the Autobots used some jamming so it very possible that some remain." He snarls......"hmmm we have a human here t I cant get a fix on it. Slag, why cant we just kill this one. Why do you want this one alive?"

"Reports are there is a Human around here that can revive Transformers. He has a metallic arm."

I over here this...man why are they after me...I am just a mere soldier, a soldier that can bring my Autobot friends back to life. Damn my radio is jammed now.... I carefully watch them without being noticed. If get in a fight with them all I have is my tech armor and my M23 machine gun/rocket launcher.

Suddenly Dev slams his fist right through the wall and I quickly run for cover. Pain then flushes me out into the street and the chase is on.....
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Devestator slams his fist right through a wall, he has spotted the human. I turn my arm into an earth weapon they call a "sub-machine gun" and let its voice be heard. The wall was nothing but rubble after I was through with it. After releasing the hellstorm of shrapnel the human bursts from the debris and begins to start a chase.

Brother Dev, do not harm him, we need him alive for my studies.

Yes, brother Pain...

Devestator lept from his position and landed an inch from the human, an inch closer and he would've been dead.

Be car-

I know!

In the confusion the human darted to a building. I released a few round in front of him and he turned and stared at me, then picked up a weapon and fired a rocket at me. I dodged it by stepping away from its way but then fell on the floor.

What happend?!

He fired another one at you and hit you in the back!

Computer, what is the damage?

Verifying Damage. Body has been penetrated by a high-heat sabot round. Further damage will result in stasis lock.

Damn...Devestator! Get him!

Yes, brother!

Devestator turned to face the human but was instead given a few rounds in the face from the humans rifle, much to Devestator's annoyance. Without showing signs of repressing his anger, Devestator slammed a fist into a building and it immediatly fell apart. The human bolted as soon as he saw what the giant had done and looked around for somewhere to hide. I saw his head turn towards the East and looked in his direction. A subway.

He's going for the subway!

No he's not!

Devestator darted at the human, inch by inch he was closing the gap between him and the human. The human then did a zig-zag turn and left Devestator standing confused.

The hell...

He peeked to the subway and saw a shadow moving around.

Damnit...

He got away...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:19 pm

I look out from behind a pillar. I see their shadows moving about. I take this time to rest up and regroup. I activate my night-vision in my helmet and scan the area...great...the tunnel is blocked, no way out but the way I came.

Damn...I am low on ammo...no rockets...no food or water. So I decided to go for it. I run up the stairs at top speed I could run and I ran right between them..

The hell, get him Dev!

The big one called Dev leaps in front of me....this time I couldn’t stop fast enough...smack boom right into his leg. I land on my back and just grab my gun and point it at Dev who was reaching for me...I pull the trigger....click click...nothing......JAMMED! I look at him as he stops. I scramble to my feet but the one called Pain was there pointing a gun at me.

OK, just kill me already!
No, we have plans for you human. He grabs me in his hand....damn I cant move. He could crush me if he wished but...some reason...he has no wish to do this. I look at him then Dev, then put my head down.....then I just scream out.

LET ME GO...GOD DAMN IT! LET ME GO!

Yeah that’s was my only option...no one to hear it...The two Decepticons just walk and take me away to were ever. Damn I think I am dead.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:58 pm

I hear gunshots from a group of humans and turn to where the sound is coming from. Five human, well armed and determined to do whatever it takes to stop us from delivering this human to Starscream. As a hail of bullets slam against our armor, Dev and I continue our casual walk to our destination. Then out of the blue a sabot round hits a building to my right.

Brother Devestator! Take care of these vermin. I must study this one.

I pull the human I am holding to my face.

Get your ugly mug away from my face, ya creep!

Such fiesty words for a human, do not worry. I do not intend to harm you. I am s-

A sabot round hits my shoulder and it hangs loosely on the ground, but still gripping the human. I run to a building and begin to feel weak as the stasis begin to kick in, but I hold on for a bit longer to formulate a plan to get the human to HQ. Devestator then comes to the building I am in.

Acursed insects! Dev, why was I hit when I told you to deal with them?

I'm sorry, Pain, but I can't pinpoint their location. Please tell me that your arm isn't damaged...

As a matter of fact it is! And not only that but the enemy is using guerilla warfare against us.

I grab my damaged arm and hold it close to my chest. The sabot rounds seem to be coming from out of nowhere. We were in a serious mess and are about to be overwhelmed if a plan isn't thought out.

Help! Help!

Silence! Before I make your death as painful as possible. I'll begin with yo-

Nevermind that now! We have to retreat! Last thing we need is for this one to get hit.

I hand Devestator the human and he stuffs him in his storage compartment. We then transform and begin our withdrawal. Devestator crashes through a wall, using his vehicle form of a large truck, and skids down a hill to a road leading to the Decepticon base. I followed from high above in my cybertrian jet form. A few meters away I see something coming towards us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:10 pm

I am confined to this hulk of machinery. I bang on the side of the compartment.

Let me out damn it!
Annoying vermin! Quiet or I will quiet you!

I stop not because I am scared, I stop cause I am extremely tired. I have been in the field 22 hours strait, my rations are low and no water. To add to the grief, its hot as hell in here.

So I decide to just rest and save my energy. I may need it to get away if I get that chance again.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:07 pm

I open my eyes....damn my head...things are blurry. I eventually clear my sight and look around. I wonder how my helmet was taken off..and where I am. I sit up from the cot I was resting on and look about.

Are you sh*tting me?! Another cell? I put my hand on my head. Why did I wake up this morning?

Don't know John, you tell me? The one that struck me looks at me from outside the cell.

God Damn it man! Why the hell did you rescue me to imprison me?
DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO SOLDIER! DAMN ROBOTIC LOVER!
EXCUSE ME?! ROBOTIC LOVER. I HATE THE CONS!
I hate the whole damn bunch...Autobots and Decepticons. He then explained why he hates them. I listen and put my head down...I sigh.
I lost mine to. The Cons killed mine. Although the Autobots saved my life. I show him my mechanical arm by removing my armor of my right arm. I can fight and live cause of them.

Your a damn abomination! He looks at me sternly. I should have left you to the cons.

He then left. I sit in my cell and look at my right arm.....

Abomination....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:36 pm

IN THE NEAR FUTURE, TO THE FOLLOWING AND PRIOR EVENTS!!!

I'm woken up out of my sleep to a loud alarm.

What the hell is going on!?

Mandalore has summoned us Cam. Come on, get on your armor and let's go.

Jeez...it's too early for this crap. I throw on all my armor, and run as fast as I can to Mandalore's camp site.

It's about time you showed up boy. I can't start without my best soldier.

Sorry I'm late sir.

Apology not accepted...don't let it happen again. Now...I'm sure you're all wondering why you were summoned here. It's because we're about to kick some ass in the battlefield again!

-crowd cheers- YEAH!

While most others would be upset at the thought of war, we love it. We live for it. The heat of battle is what keeps us going. We are born warriors.

Happy are ya? Well better put some frowns on. These aren't our normal alien scum. This time....we've got robotic scum to handle. Some loser named Starscream has located us, and is on a search for some crap called energon. I offered to give it to him, but he wants to attack our planet for it....I say **** THAT!

Sir...if I may interrupt. We've taken down robots before. Droids are easy...

These are no droids son. These are living...breathing....lifeforms. With robotic appearances. With the ability to disguise themselves as well.

As what sir?

Quit interrupting before I shoot you myself! I was getting to that. They can disguise themself as any kind of vehicle, some of them into different types of vehicles. These enemies are about 30 to unkown lengths tall. They vary in size, just as we do. Now....let's all get ready for our doomsday. Having the odds against us, is what makes us warriors. We've worked through this kind of thing before. This battle will be a glorious one. Let's get ready!

The crowd cheered again. We all started to leave, but Mandalore called me over to him.

Yes sir?

There will be a certain thing we'll need for this army. He's had experience with these mechanical beings before. He's on earth.

Location?

In the New York region. We can pinpoint him with no problem and we can teleport you there. I need you to find him, retrieve him...and bring him back....in one piece. So don't kill this one Cam.

Yes sir.

I walked over to the teleportation pad in Mandalore's camp. I thought to myself, Search and retrieve. This better not be some rescue mission. The teleporter began...

Sir! What's his name!?

John Havoc!

Last edited by Player Won on Mon May 25, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:30 pm

As I sit in this cell I ponder what will happen to me.

If I stay here I could be killed or imprisoned for God knows how long. So I do a systems check on my armor. Everything is fine...energy levels at 76%, just enough to get me out of here. My armor has a cloaking system built in. I would have used it on the Cons but the emp jamming interferes with it. I hear someone coming..this is my chance. I activate my cloaking...I am blending in with the wall.

What that hell.... The guy named Tom opens up the door and looks around but it’s too late for him. I grab him from behind and hit a pressure point. I put him to sleep. He is fine but I better put him in the cot and cover him up. Then I leave the cell still cloaked. This base isn’t very complicated so the entrance isn’t hard to find. I just about found my way out. Then I hear him again.

Running away are you? It was Jack, holding and pointing a rifle at me.

Jack, I am going back to the Autobots if you like it or not. So kill me if that is what you need to do. Just you will be no better than the Decepticons.

Jack then lowered his weapon.

I see that you are committed to your cause and views. I don’t have to like them but I will continue my path, my way. The doorway opens to let me to the surface. Go John, good luck up there. You will need it. Oh an John, don’t try to come back here...you wont find us.

I walk out the door and it shuts. I walk sometime to the surface. Finally I am in the...dark??? Damn how long was I down there? Damn this will be difficult. I have 60% of my energy left....no rations left. So I walk around what was left of New York and I find a old Grocery story....hmmm if I could fine some preserved food I am good to go...I get in the story but hunger made me careless....I didn’t notice...I was being watched.

Brother Dev.

Yes Pain my brother.
The Human has resurfaced. We get him back this time.
Understood brother.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:33 pm

The human hadn't noticed us. He looked weak, unarmed, and diluded. This was the perfect time to capture him.

Devastator.

Yes, brother Pain?

I have a plan.

The human continued to wander around the store and began to take food from the shelves. He dropped a twinky and bent down to get it but did not notice two figures running towards the entrance of the store and split up on each side. He looked to the entrance and saw nothing, but stared at it for a good minute before resuming his action. I drill a hole in the wall and watch him.

Now...

The store's roof lifts up into the air and the human darts to the entrance door. I transform my arm into a non-lethal weapon and fire a net at him. The human is snagged in it. It takes out a knife and tries to cut through it but his knife brakes because of the nets alloy. He then let his struggle die and just laid on the ground breathing heavily. Devastator throws the roof he was holding and walks to the human.

We caught the little weasel.

Do not get any closer! It must be a trap!

Devastator stops and moves behind a nearby building. He looked at me and then the human. He was scanning the area but found no life forms.

Brother Pain, there's no one out there. I believe that he is alone and may have escaped his rescuers.

What sense does that make? They free him and then he flees from them? It doesn't make any sense. They are somehow able to free him in one of the most heavily fortified Decepticon bases on the planet but he escapes them? This human is most intruiging.

I pick up the human and transform. He sits in the **** of my alternate form and falls unconscious in his seat.

His life wave is depleting. He needs nutrition and life-support. Devastator, fetch some of that food he dropped and bring it with us. We are going to the Nemesis.

Yes, brother Pain.

Devastator walked to the store and did as I asked of him. Then put a hand on his head and transmitted a message to the Nemesis.

Lord Megatron, we have the human.

Good, we'll send a transport unit for you Devastator. Pain, get up here and deliver us the human. I want that human studied and his secrets discovered. This world is rich in energon, we just need to find the location and we'll have enough resources to power the ship's engines.

Yes, lord Megatron. Take care Devastator, I'll meet you later.

Take care, brother Pain.

I flew into the air and broke the sound barrier. On the way to the Nemesis I passed the transport that is going to pick up Devastator. The blue sky of Earth then changed into the cold darkness of space. Megatron then transmitted a message to me.

Fly to the moon, that's where we wait.

Yes, lord Megatron.

I changed my course and few to Earth's moon. To think that a few thousand years ago we destroyed the second one. A object lit up on my radar, the Nemesis. As I neared it, I took pleasure in seeing its massive size once again. The largest ship in its class, the Nemesis was a warship that could take on an entire armada if it were at full power. That's why we week the energon found across the Milky Way galaxy.

I boarded the Nemesis, transformed and held the human in my hand. He was having trouble keeping up with the condition he was suffering from. Poor thing.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:15 pm

I wake up. Things are blurry at first. Then I realize I am being held by something or someone big. I look over my shoulder and I see the same one again.

Damn your relentless. He smirks at me.

Your damn crafty for a human. But you really should rest human. Food is coming for you.

Uhmmm why are you trying to keep me alive Decepticon? He then just looked at me.
Just rest.

My fail safe system that monitors my vitals goes off.. “Vital health at 5% engaging counter messures.” Then within my armor, 3 needles pierce my skin and administer 12 hours worth of nutrition. I yelp in pain. I startled Pain when I did this.

What did I do? He looked shocked and strangely concerned for my well being.

I chuckled a little. I am ok...just I really hate needles.
Needles? I explained to him my fail safe system.
Ah I see. Well, your in good hands. Your not marked fro termination. Please rest.

I nod to this Decepticon. I think to myself...He isn’t like the others.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Ah, I see. Well, you're in good hands. You're not marked for termination. Please rest.

The human nods and goes into thought. What could he be thinking? The Nemesis' alarm goes off, notifying the ship's crew that a transport was coming. The hatch below me opened and I lept to the side, nearly dropping the human. A transport ship rose from the hatch and hovered to a landing deck, then it dropped to the ground and let out a loud thud. Devastator was really heavy, I'm surprised the transport lasted that long. Devastator comes out of the shutters and I greet him with a smile.

Good to see you again, brother Pain.

He looks at my hand.

He looks terrible.

Yeah, well, you're not a pleasant sight to see either...

That's right! Quick, give him the food.

Devastator walks towards me and confronts the human.

Here...

He spreads his hand and there lay the food that the human was trying to take with him prior to his capture. The human was skeptical, not trusting Devastator.

It's alright. As long as I'm here no harm will be done to you.

The human still didn't budge, so Devastator dropped the food in my hand where the human was standing. Then the human took the food and hungrily muched down on the food.

So, are you going to research on him now or later?

The human spits out his food.

What?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Rrrresearch....????!!! I...thought you weren’t going to harm me? Then again...my mistake believing a Decepticon....Prime was right. You all not to be trusted.

Dev just roared at me. You ungrateful worm! I'm going to smash you right hear and now!
This from the 10 story simpleton. Original. (sarcastically)

Dev raised his hand to smashes me...I fall over in Pains hand, the arm that I had my armor off and attached again while with the extremist group wasn’t attached right and popped off. My robotic hand touches Pain’s...then there is a reaction. I heal Pain’s disease that corrodes his system.

Whoa....my systems....normal..?! Pain looks at my metallic limb. Human...how an were did you get that limb? Plus how did you heal me?

Dev just stops. I just look at them both....my secret is out.

Well...it’s a long story.

I have time Human...oh what is your name...you have names don’t you?

Yes we have names, I am called John.

I cant believe I am talking to Cons.....this day is getting weirder by the second.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:15 am

I explained how I got this arm...and what it's made of I really don't know. Heck the Autos didn't even know. Pain took me to this lab, I was nervous....I know what labs are all about...and I guess I was going to be the lab rat.

He put me in a metal slab and brought a odd machine over to me. I just turned my head and got ready for the pain which was coming. Pain looked at me oddly and spoke.

John, this isn't going to harm you. Just take off your upper armor and helmet. I am just going to scan you upper body. I need to know what that arm is made of.

I was relieved, but still scared. If they find out what they wish to know, they will surely just kill me. My com unit is offline, the Autobots don't know were I am, they must presume I am dead.

I hear a voice from the machine. "Tirillium alloy, age 65,000 yrs old. This metal was primarily found on older transformers such as the Fallen."

Pain reads this over.....Amazing this metal is could be from the Fallen or one like him....but the skill you poses to heal and revive Transformers...we seems to come from a reaction to your organic body. Yet no ill effects to you body or heath.

I look at Pain, and then Dev who looked just as confused as I. I shall tell Megatron at once. Pain yells to Dev.

No Brother. If he found out about this humans skill, you know what would happen to him.

Yes, but even still brother the human can not return to the Autobots.

I just look at the two titan like machines talk back and forth about my faith. Was I given this skill for a reason..or is it a damn curse?

Just then the Nemesis's alarm goes of...then it stops. The PA system comes on..."False alarm, we thought we detected a hostile craft. As you were all."

-Meanwhile in the launch bay of the Nemesis-

A small figure comes out of cloak for a second...It's the one Called Cam.

He talks on his intercom-
HQ, I have located the Human called John on this large craft...he isn't on Earth. I will try to extract him at once. Over and out.

He then cloaks himself and moves on.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:36 pm

dack moved through the halls this was to easy he started to hear footsteps behind him he jumped around to see a surprised drone who was now running for and alarm on the wall dack pulled out his sniper rifle and shot the drones head off he then opened uped a link to rest of his team

all team check in

"this is beta were good"
"alpha here sir theres a human here"

what!!

"he seems to be in a lab with two decepticons um hes got a metal arm do you know who he is?"

yeah alpha go find beta ill take care of the cons there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:33 pm

This ship is freakin huge! It's ridiculous. Not even us Mandalorians have ships this big. Then I spotted a giant mechanical being walk right pass me. Holy ****. It was enormous. This? is what we were going against? I laughed to myself. What goes up must fall. A glorious battle indeed. I ran along the walls, blending in with the bland white colored walls of the ship. My device was telling my John was nearby, but how freakin far is nearby on this massive ship?? I felt like I ran a mile, until I came to a door. I peeked around its corner, only to be blocked by some huge green pillar. As I looked up, I spotted that it wasn't a pillar....it was another being. Much larger than that before. I mean, it was huge! I crawled along its leg to get around, as it bent to scratch. SCRATCH! It's metallic, how can it feel me!? It looked down, at me...but couldn't spot me because of my stealth cloak. I just looked right back at him, directly in his eyes.

Brother? What's the matter with you?

I don't know, I just have this sudden, tingly itch in my leg.

As the intellectual looking one turned around, I could see him examining a human. JOHN!! I jump off, hitting the floor and creating a small amount of dust on the ground. They both notice the dust kick up.

Brother Pain? Did you just see that!?

I did brother Dev.

He began walking over....aww ****....my heart started pounding...I reached into my belt pouch....my heart was going haywire....He stood directly over me, as I began to try to tip toe away.He knelt down right beside me, as I was passing by his left eye. Then his eye widened!

Brother Dev! It's a cloak! It's an incredible cloak, but it is quite visible when looked at very closely!

Switching to thermal sensors!

As the big one turned on his thermal sensors, I made a mad dash for the desk where John was.

I SEE IT BROTHER DEV! Is it human!? It has the shape of one!

I do not know, I cannot see! Capture it Dev!

I ran as fast as I could, and as soon as I got to the desk, I fired up the jetpack accelerator. It shot me upwards. Looking into Pains eyes while still cloaked, he was amazed to see the floating fire, moving upward all on its own. Dev smashed a hand on the table where I landed. His hands were to cupped to crush me though. I crawled out from under them and pulled my hand out of my pouch.

Brother Pain! Brace yourself!!

I smashed down the EMP's. They were pushed back and paralyzed for a couple seconds. I grabbed up John, and jumped out the window.

Are you with the autobots?

The what??

Just then, we began to fade and teleport away.
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Waking up on the floor I see Devastator beginning to wake up as well.

Damn, was that an E.M.P.?

I assume so.

Looking to the cage I had put the human named John in I realized what had happend.

Great...

What?

I point to the glass cage and Devastator sighs heavily.

But did you see that warrior's technology? What a facinating find! I'm sure that if there are other beings like the one that attacked us then my studies will exceed its current flow. What say that we inform Megatron about the current situation?

Alright then, brother Pain.

Computer, send me an uplink to lord Megatron.

Uplink being sent.

A few moments of silence fell on us and then a booming voice shattered the once awkward silence.

Pain! I just recieved a message from you directed to me to land on this excuse of a planet because of an Allspark shard found. However, that appears to be lie by the fleshlings. I am currently locked out of my own ship and I refuse to just tear this door open. This craft cost me too much to damage.

Bu..but, sir.

We are currently busy trying to find a human that escaped not too long ago.

Nevermind that! Send a technician down here and get me inside my craft!

Yes, sir!

Yes, sir!

We went to the control panel and asked for a technician to assist Megatron, while also asking for the location of the intruder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:33 pm

I teleported safely back to Malachor V. It felt good to be away from all those damn machines, but I knew it wasn't over yet.

Look! I've been captured about 3 times already today. It's not happening again without a fight!!

I pointed my gun into John's chest.....

Do it! You can't kill me...why would you go through the trouble of bringing me....here.

I think then, is when he realized he wasn't still on earth.

Where exactly is...here...anyway.

This is Malachor V. My home planet. You have been summoned by our leader Mandalore himself.

Manda---urgh...

I shot him with a stun dart. I hate question games... I threw him over my soldier and proceeded to Mandalore's camp. Mandalore had his helmet on...thus meaning he was working hard. He was prepared for anything when he had it on. I came next to him, and lied John onto his cot.

The hell'd you do to him?

I stunned him.

Why? It's a rescue mission! He put up a fight?

No...he doesn't shutup.

Mandalore grew silent for a second...then shook his head at me.

Very good delivering him to me.

So....*cough*3rd in command?*cough*

Not yet kid...you're still too young. I don't want you getting a big head.

He laughed at me....Just then a soldier ran in.

Sir! Intruders!

Have you captured?

Yes sir! They came quietly...sort of.

Sort of?

Well...one tried to put up a fight, and the other won't stop asking questions.

Bring them before us.

Bring 'em in.

Two more soldiers brought the intruders in. They were wearing black clothing, some sort of "Gang" maybe. Unorganized gangs again....trash in my eyes. Nothing is run well without order. Order has helped us prosper through countless years, decades even.

You! You're the one who captured John Havoc!!

You mean saved....might I ask who in the name of Mando might you be?
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:11 am

Dack arived from teleportation following the armored figure only to get a bunch more armord firgures that now were surrounding him

can't we be civilized about this?

"maybe if you tell us who you are"

how bout i do this

before anyone could react Dack rolled slaming his elbow into one of the armored figures and taking his gun he then aimed it at another armored figure

stop

one armored figured yelled but Dack still had his gun up as did everyone else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Ugh...you had to be kidding me...where the hell were all these losers coming from? Intruders all over the place. I stepped behind this new hostile intruder and watched closely. He would look over his shoulder, to the right, and then look in front to the right and left, repeatedly. I saw my chance, but I decided to wait.

Look kid...you're outnumbered, just fall back and we won't kill you.

Like I care what you do. Drop your weapons first!

Fool! You trespass on our land and then demand that we drop our weapons? You don't know where you are do you?!

Again! Like I ca-

I popped him in the back of the head with a tranq. I was getting sick of his attitude.

I was about to signal for you to do that.

I was getting sick of his mouth.

As was I. -talking to 2 other soldiers- You two! Take him to the prison block! Lock him up f**in good!

The two soldiers picked him up and ran him over to the prison block. That was my strongest tranq dart. He'd be out for at least 16 hours.

Now...back to my other intruders. You see how we handle those who don't cooperate? - I loaded my gun- Now who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:14 am

...Dream sequence....

John...John wake up....
Who are you?
My name isn't important, but what is important John is that you stay alive.
Yeah right....I am no different than anyone else.
Now look, that metallic arm of yours, has powers. Powers that you don't know of. But first I will tell you of its origins.

At the time when Megatron came to Earth to find the Allspark, he encountered the Fallen in Earth's upper atmosphere. They battled for control of the All spark and as a result...a part of the All spark and the fallen were broken off and fused together. THey lander not far from were you would eventually live on Earth.

It was your fate to lose you arm and become one with that metal you arm is made of. The Autobots found this metal unaware that it contained this power.

What are you saying..?
I am saying your the one that can turn the tide of this war...bring peace back to the universe. But if you fall in the wrong hands...Megatron will rule.

But I am...just a person...what can I do against the Decepticons?
Hello...?? Hello........?

I lay in the cot...fast asleep...most rest I had in years..it the flash backs and nightmares that keep me awake....its that face of evil that haunts me....one day I will remove that face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.   Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Allspark 2013 revised.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next