TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act II Chapter 12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act II Chapter 12 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act II Chapter 12   Quantum Act II Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Kyle appeared in his office and quickly looked to his right to see Alex waiting for him, he was drinking a beer and just stared at Kyle. Alex didn’t know that Kyle was going to be killing anyone especially not Michael who was a good friend of theirs, he thought he was just going to be scaring them. Even though they had killed many people in the time that they have had their abilities, this time didn’t feel right.

Alex: You killed two of them?

Kyle: I only killed Michael, he was starting to put the pieces together about what is really happening here.

Alex: So what, did you really have to kill him?

Kyle: He turned on us remember?

Alex: No Kyle, he turned on you.

Kyle: They all turned on me, if I wasn’t around how long do you think they would’ve waited before they took your powers and killed you?

Alex: So who killed the girl?

Kyle: It was him, he’s in the city.

Alex: So why hasn’t he tried to come after us?

Kyle: Because he wants something. We will worry about him later, right now I want everyone moved to the city center. The building has a quad in front of it that all of the good General’s soldiers will be waiting in, kill all of them and keep them distracted while I dispense the Formula.

Ozzie walked into the S.A.I.S. building and saw the elevator with Alexandra’s body in it. He walked over to it and looked at the slashed head, Miguel and Cam teleported back up to the top floor and told the others what had happened. Ozzie headed for the stairs and made his way up to the top floor. Melina sat in a chair with her head sunk into her hands, Miguel was sitting against a wall. Ozzie walked into the room and looked around.

Cam: And who the hell are you?

Ozzie: My name is Ozzie Smith, I work for General Stone but I understand he has been arrested for helping these criminals. Fortunately that doesn’t stop me from helping you.

Cam: What do you mean?

Ozzie: I mean we are going to bring down these guys tonight.

Melina: There’s only four of us.

Ozzie: You’re right, but we also have a hundred soldiers willing to help us. Get yourselves together, I will set up in the Generals office and walk you through how we are going to do this.

Kyle: Okay so here’s how this is going to work, Eric will rally up all of our friends and they will march up to the building. Alex, Ethan and Tim will be in charge of the assault, Stryker you stay with Ethan. I have a feeling you two will be good in battle together. Ben and I will teleport into the building and make our way to the water processing section, at this point the soldiers will be distracted and won’t bother us. I will place the Formula into the water and it will spread into every drain in the city, Alex will then use his abilities and burst all the pipes. The water will burst into the air and then the Formula will spread into the air, everyone in the city will either gain abilities or die. Any questions?

Ethan, Alex, Ben, Tim, Aaron and Eric all stood with evil smirks on their faces, they didn’t have to ask any questions. The group disbanded and went to take care of things before their assault. Kyle stood in front of a window and looked out at the city, the S.A.I.S. will no doubt be preparing for the attack. If only they knew what was going to happen.

Ozzie: Kyle has built himself an army of people with abilities and we know they are in town. Our job is to stop them from fulfilling their plans tonight, we may be outnumbered but we will have to fight at our best to stop them from winning. Kyle will try to get inside the building shown on the screen behind me, soldiers are getting into position as we speak and will hold down the fort till we arrive. No doubt Kyle will use a distraction to get inside the building which is why Cameron and Melina will enter the building on arrival and wait for him. You will need to stop him from accessing the computers at the control center, if he gets to the processer then we are all dead.

Miguel: He will destroy the entire city by giving everyone abilities.

Ozzie: Exactly, that is why he can’t succeed. Now we need to get ready….

I have to admit this chapter is not one of my favorite ones. Too me it seems to slow and talky, it had to be done though so you could prepare for the fight.
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 12   Quantum Act II Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:26 pm

I like the monologues.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 12   Quantum Act II Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:28 pm

It's ok the drama has to set up, so keep it up! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 12   Quantum Act II Chapter 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act II Chapter 12
Page 1 of 1