TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act III Chapter 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act III Chapter 5 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act III Chapter 5   Quantum Act III Chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Miguel: Okay so what do you know about Solar, Kyle?

Kyle: That depends on what you want to know. Do you want to know his abilities, plans, followers or history?

Ozzie: Let’s start with his followers.

Kyle: Solar tracks down the most powerful of our kind in an attempt to control them and their abilities, he surrounds himself with only dangerous and hostile individuals to keep himself out of harms way. Eight years ago me and my friends were foolish enough to join him, mainly because we had just discovered our abilities and also because we wanted to control them. He took us in and trained us to be effective killers with unimaginable power. I am ashamed to say that we helped him find many of the people he is working with right now. Killers, thieves and maniacs that have no care for anyone else.

Melina: What about his plans?

Kyle: Solar and I have common goals and that is to expose our kind and show the world what we can do, except he will do horrible things to expose us and before you say anything, yes they would be worse then what I did in Chicago. Solar would find someone with a certain ability and use it to show the world what we can do. For example, he could find someone with the ability to control radiation and then make this person explode in a heavily populated area killing thousands even millions just to get the message across to the world that we exist. No doubt the government would cover it up like all the other times, which is probably why he would target the government like he did in 1976. His attempts back then failed because he was too weak and only had the ability to heal. My father took him in and gave him a job, Solar used this as an opportunity to find the formula that the founders of Quantum created from their own genetic code. Solar failed to find the formula but found a vaccine that gave him four more abilities. Telepathy, Telekinesis, Space/Time Manipulation and Ability Suppression. This is what drove him to find others like him and use them. So his plans could range from anything to attacking the government, searching for the formula or simply getting revenge on Quantum.

Cam: Two of those things trace back to you.

Kyle: The formula is in a secret location known only to three people, and Quantum has dozens of people who are capable to take it over if anything happens and not to mention there is a Quantum building in every major city in every country making it quite impossible for the empire to fall.

Ozzie: You planned on using the formula in Chicago knowing what it would do and yet you tried to release it anyway. If Solar plans on doing the same thing then we are going to have a hell of a problem.

Kyle: Solar wouldn’t use my plans especially not when they didn’t work.

Cam: So you have no idea what he plans to do? What a great help you are.

Melina: How do we figure out what he’s up to?

Kyle: You find the weak link between him and his plans, that would normally be a person most likely someone who has failed him recently and is waiting at home for an ally to arrive with an assignment.

Cam: And do you know who this weak link is?

Kyle: As a matter of fact I do, his name is Teto. He is the boy who attacked me at my grandfather’s mansion and put him in hospital. Teto was ordered to kill me and failed to do that so I guess he will be waiting at his home, and I just so happen to know the location of his house or apartment I should say.

Miguel: Where is it?

Kyle: London, I can go there and get the boy without alerting Solar’s guys who are most likely watching him.

Cam: No, we’ll get the kid. What’s the address?

Kyle: Solar will have people watching the kid in anticipation that you’ll go after him and you will get spotted straight away then the kid will escape. But, if you send me in there I can walk right up to the front door and grab the kid without them suspecting a thing.

Melina: How?

Kyle: Because I’m a villain and you guys are heroes. They would spot you from a mile away, me on the other hand I can walk right past them without arousing suspicion.

Ozzie: They work for Solar so they will know who you are.

Kyle: Not exactly. Do you really think that Solar is going to have our old friends watching the kid, Ozzie? No, he is going to have new recruits that don’t know who I am and that is his first mistake. He would have filled them in on who all of you are because you are the most likely people to go after him. Solar probably thinks that you guys have locked me up.

Cam: Fine, you go after this kid. Miguel goes with you though.

Kyle: Alright, you’re the boss.

Teto opened the door to his building and greeted an American man who looked to be in his early forty’s. The two walked up a flight of stairs to a red door; Teto opened it and let the man inside. The American gazed around the apartment and was slightly shocked at the mess that this guy lived in; he knew the British were slobs but this was a bit overwhelming. Teto took a gun out of a draw and held it tightly and stared at the man in front of him, he went by the name “Cullen” and was one of Solar’s right hand men.

Cullen: Are you planning on shooting me Teto?

Teto: That depends mate, why are you here? Solar told me that Rex was coming.

Cullen: Rex is needed elsewhere. Unfortunately you’re stuck with me.

Teto: What exactly are you here for?

Cullen: To give you your next assignment. It seems that some people from our past may present a small threat. We need you to find them and report back to us.

Teto: Who am I looking for?

Cullen: Alex Cortez, Ben Smail, Ethan Roberts and Tim Deuchrass.

Teto: These men are extremely dangerous and last I heard they were caught and locked up by the S.A.I.S. making it slightly difficult to get to them.

Cullen: I’m sure you’ll find a way.

Kyle and Miguel teleported to a neighborhood in London where a lot of people were walking across the road without even worrying about the traffic. Random people were yelling at each other from across the street, they were definitely in London. Kyle leaned against a brick wall and kept his eyes on a small apartment building on the end of the street. There were only two apartments in the building so they wouldn’t have to worry about many people hearing them. Miguel kept his hands in his jacket pockets and stood beside Kyle.

Miguel: So what’s the plan exactly?

Kyle: We knock on the door and I shock him so he doesn’t run away and then we bag and tag him.

Miguel: Fair enough, now what about the guys who are meant to be watching him?

Kyle: They are in a parked car behind the bus to my left.

Miguel: Okay, is Teto up there?

Kyle: Yup, but he’s not alone.

The two watched the apartment and waited for ten minutes until the American and Teto stepped outside and said their goodbyes. The American walked down the street and disappeared; Teto walked back inside and shut the door behind him. Kyle smirked and cracked his knuckles.

Kyle: Time to play.

Kyle and Miguel casually walked over to the building and pressed the buzzer. Teto heard it and sighed; he walked over to the buzz box and picked up the phone. He asked who it was and Miguel put on a fake English accent telling him it was a courier. Teto wasn’t expecting anything but thought it must have been from his little brother. He walked out of his apartment and strolled down the stairs to the door; he opened it and looked at Miguel.

Teto: Do I know you?

Kyle appeared behind him, grabbed him by the throat and shocked him. He groaned and twitched uncontrollably, Kyle let him go and hit him in the jaw knocking him to the ground.

Kyle: No, but you know me.

Miguel: Oh yeah, real playful.

Kyle: Close the door and help me carry this little sh*t upstairs.
Back to top Go down

Quantum Act III Chapter 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: