TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act II Chapter 13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act II Chapter 13 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Soldiers were pouring into the quad outside the “Chicago Control Center” and setting up awaiting the arrival of Kyle. The soldiers were armed with guns that contained the suppressant to stop people from using their abilities. All of the soldiers had encountered Kyle and his plans before and this time they weren’t going to let him win. Miguel, Cam, Melina and Ozzie had just teleported into the quad, they confronted Commander Shaw who was leading the ground troops and followed him to a small command post inside the building on the ground floor.

Commander Shaw: We’ll hold them off outside but we may need some help, if some of Kyle’s crew are leading this attack then we are going to need at least two of you to help.

Ozzie: Alright that’s me and Miguel. Melina, Cam you guys stay inside.

Soldier: TARGETS APPROACHING!!!!!

More than one hundred people were marching towards the CCC building, Alex, Ethan, Tim and Stryker were at the front of the march leading everyone to their destination. The army stopped and glared at the soldiers, Ethan, Tim, Alex and Stryker stood on top of three cars and got a good look at the soldiers defending the building. To the left of the army there was a parking lot full of cars that could come in handy further into the battle. Ethan looked at Alex who nodded to him, Ethan turned around and looked at the army.

Ethan: LET’S TAKE IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The army yelled in excitement and ran past the cars towards the building. All of the soldiers ran to their positions and aimed at the running riot. Balls of flame shot from the army and hit the ground near soldiers, they returned fire and shot the vaccine at them. Several shockwaves smashed into the soldiers and destroyed some of their guns, they began to fall back and help the wounded. This is not what they had expected. Ozzie walked in front of the soldiers and clenched his fist, they were getting closer and he wasn’t doing anything. Ozzie opened up his hand and a bright light blinded the army, they tried to look away but they were too late and now couldn’t see anything. Ozzie grinned slightly and heated up the light, he was radioactive. A shockwave burst out from his hand and knocked the army down. Alex watched him with black eyes and didn’t seem to be bothered by the light.

Alex: Stryker, knock these fools down.

Stryker: Gladly.

Stryker’s skin turned into metal and he jumped off the car onto the ground. His hands rose and lifted several cars from the parking lot, he began to throw them using his ability as Ethan sent flames at all of them setting them on fire. Ozzie heated up as a car was coming at him and destroyed it, everyone hid under cover as dozens of burning cars were crashing into the quad. Miguel stepped out into the quad as Ozzie cooled down, Miguel used his telekinesis to stop the cars, he dropped them away from everyone else and grinned. Tim took a step forward and was going to kill the boy but Alex put his hand out and told him to wait, it was his turn.

Kyle and Ben walked down a corridor and killed anyone who saw them. Kyle didn’t want anyone to run downstairs and tell the lovely soldiers they were up here. Three guards walked around the corner and stood in shock when they saw the two men, Kyle raised his hand and the three guards went flying back into a wall. The two walked up to a locked door that could only be opened by a hand print and eye scan, they didn’t have time for this. Kyle stood back and watched as Ben placed his hand on the door and froze it, he stepped back and kicked in the frozen door. Kyle turned around to see Cameron and Melina walking towards them.

Kyle: I’m surprised that only two of you have the guts to come after us, unfortunately I don’t have time to kill you myself.

Ben walked past Kyle and let him through the doorway, his hands turned icy blue and cold air rose from them. Melina told Cam to go after Kyle and that she would distract Ben, he did so and walked down the corridor to his right and found a staircase. The walls started to turn to ice and the hallway got very cold. Melina’s hands were absorbed in flame, she smirked and threw balls of flame at Ben who reacted quickly by returning the blasts with ice. A ball of flame hit Ben in the chest and knocked him down, Melina walked up to him and was about to blast him with more fire when he launched a blast of ice into her and sent her flying through a door into someone’s office. Ben got back on his feet and brushed himself off then looked at the burn wound heal.

Ozzie fell to the ground and gripped his arm, Alex was beating him with dark radiation. Black beams of radioactive energy flew out of his hands and collided with the ground beside Ozzie. Ozzie got back on his feet and glared at Alex who was about blast him again, just as the beam launched out of his hand, Ozzie launched his own beam of energy and overpowered Alex. Alex tried to fight the blast but was sent flying back as it hit him and burnt his skin. As Alex started to get up a dart pierced into his arm, he took it out and felt his knees buckle. Ozzie stood behind him aiming a gun at him loaded with the suppressant, Alex fell to the ground was picked up by soldiers. Out of nowhere a blast of electricity slammed into Ozzie’s chest and knocked him down.

Melina got to her knees when a foot smacked her in the chest and sent her over a desk. Ben cracked his knuckles and smiled, he began to walk towards her when a wave of fire hit his back and set him on fire. His ice ability put the fire out and steam rose off his back, his jacket was ruined. He turned around to see Cam standing behind him with fire in his hands, before Ben could do anything another wave of it came at him, Ben sent a wave of ice into the fire and the two struggled and fought for victory. The fire was melting the ice and overpowering it, Ben was forced to his knees as the fire started getting closer and closer to his face, Cam was slowly walking towards Ben and started burning his face slightly. Ben groaned then reached up and grabbed Cam by the neck, he slammed him into a wall and raised him off his feet. Cam gripped Ben’s wrist and tried to twist it but it was frozen. Ben squeezed tighter and smirked, Cam looked at his own hands and noticed they started to freeze yet they didn’t feel cold. Ben turned around and saw Melina aiming some kind of gun at him and laughed at her. She pulled the trigger and a dart hit into his neck, he grabbed at his neck and pulled the dart out. Ben’s hands turned back to normal color and he let go of Cam, he fell to the ground and gripped his head groaning.

Cam: I guess I owe you one.

Melina: Take out Kyle and we’ll call it even.

Last edited by Kratos on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:30 pm

OH YES!^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:51 pm

v_v im such a loser......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Just wait until you fight me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:28 pm

>_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Flying man >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:40 pm

gaybar ho >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Shaddup <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:03 pm

ha i win ho >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:04 pm

We'll see bitch >_> Now stop spamming my topic.

There's only one more chapter left in this Act by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:43 pm

thanx for that Captain Obvious! >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:48 pm

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Wohoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act II Chapter 13   Quantum Act II Chapter 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act II Chapter 13
Page 1 of 1