TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Act I chapter 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Quantum Act I chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Act I chapter 1   Quantum Act I chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 pm

In 1994 the company known as Quantum manufactured a vaccine that became known as “The Formula”. The scientists of Quantum spent years trying to create this vaccine and finally succeeded, they created “the perfect cure”. It was supposed to cure people of any disease or disability and for six months it did just that. But in the late months of 1994 the scientists discovered something hidden within the vaccine, something they overlooked. All of the people who were injected with the vaccine were quarantined and locked away in a secure facility, never to be seen again. The scientists took the vaccine and confronted the head of the company. They told him how unstable it was and what it could do to people. He took the vaccine and had the scientists killed. He thought it could become very useful in the future, he was right……………..

2008 SIX YEARS BEFORE D-DAY

A 2008 white Ford Mustang roared down the road, curving through the traffic. The driver was in a hurry. A police officer saw the Mustang speed through a red light and drove after him. He turned on his siren and lights hoping that this reckless driver would pullover before he hurt someone. The driver looked in his rear view mirror and smirked. He drifted around the corner and dodged two cars pulling out. The officer tried to drift but hit a mailbox. He reversed and began following the Mustang once again. The driver looked in his mirrors and saw the officer following him again.

Driver: This guy can’t take a hint.

The officer took out his megaphone and yelled at him to pullover. The driver started slowing down and pulled over in front of the High School. He got out of the Mustang and waited for the officer. The squad car pulled up and the officer got out of the car. He put his hand on his holstered 9mm Glock and walked up to the driver.

Officer Rios: Mister McKenzie your driving isn’t all that bad. But your still getting a ticket for running a red light and recklessness.

Kyle McKenzie: Well I wouldn’t expect anything less Officer Rios.

Rios wrote out the ticket and handed it to Kyle. It was $15,000. His best yet.

Officer Rios: You have a nice day Kyle.

Kyle McKenzie: Likewise Rios.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 1   Quantum Act I chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
The Arbiter
The Arbiter

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 1   Quantum Act I chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:37 pm

well thats the first time i took to read a story steady on this forum and i have to say i liked it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 1   Quantum Act I chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:44 pm

Well thank you very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 1   Quantum Act I chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:22 pm

yea...thx a lot....

nice story Kratos...looking forward to the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 1   Quantum Act I chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:39 pm

hm, gotta keep this one up to date.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 1   Quantum Act I chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:43 pm

NICE!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Act I chapter 1   Quantum Act I chapter 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Act I chapter 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TFXtreme :: Stories-
Jump to: