TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Your History* Transformers

Go down 
+12
Ultra
Izanami
Star scream 3000
SILVER SAVAGE
Steelclaw
devastator919 the flayer
Tean
Lunar Retturns 2
Defbringer
all con
Autosaver
charge mine
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

*Your History* Transformers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:25 pm

3000 ur back o goody all the nuts r back give it up 4 the nut 3000
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:10 pm

what.......? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:07 am

i think he lost it ultra.. O.o
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultra

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:03 pm

his.....his nut....? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:49 pm

hey NO SPAMMING.
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:19 am

alrighty then ill just use my soulcalibur guys bio for this yay

he is a general in his kingdoms military force but after being denied everything that was promised to him, a house(old one burned down), slaves, and a herd, he came up in a fit of rage and killed everyone in his kingdom's political system brutally and burned down the entire city he left and is now living near an oasis(his kingdom was in a desert) waiting for someone else to betray him again so he can commit his murder again

yay for evilness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:06 pm

wow....yay 4 shitty story of the day.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:07 pm

ROFLMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:08 pm

no comment.. it probly betta than i cud do.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:13 pm

The Dark Lord Malak wrote:
wow....yay 4 shitty story of the day.
i know Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:59 am

i need tf story
ur story
not nights
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:59 pm

Deceptichick wrote:
i need tf story
ur story
not nights
oh................ok.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:51 am

bump
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:08 am

This is an approved profile from a Transformer RPG board elsewhere:

Name: The Darkfather

Faction:Decepticon

Size Class: Citybot: over 120'

Primary function: Communications and Off-site command vehicle

Alt mode: High-Orbit Neutron Accelerator Cannon (with auxilliary Kill Engine)---------------------------------> A space gun.

Alt modes 2-5:n/a

Weapons: particle accelerator device (main cannon), and kinetic projectile pods (one for each limb)

Profile: Emissary and communications officer of the Minions of Megatron, The Darkfather is partly responsible for overseeing intel among the Decepticon "Minions" and their allies against the Autobot resistance.

Secondary slavemaster after Decepticon "Defbringer" of the Autobot slave mines in Cybertron after the departure of the Ark and the Nemesis.

Owns the familiar "Minion spike pit," which was notoriously employed throughout the Autoslaughta campaign against the Autobot Templars.

Abilities:

Darkfather collects intel among armies and plays a role in overall strategy and manipulation -- extraorbitally.

In combat, he specializes in mass destruction---- which is often a last resort.

In close combat (<300 yards) a series of missile-like kinetic projectiles are used, that possess kill-engines.

This sort of defense is typical in mammoth-sized mecha, such as the SDF-1 and the various motherships in other mecha anime.

Firing the main gun is often weighted on issues of risk and benefit (which is often a source of hesitation on usage--- destroyed property serves no use for Decepticons). It is employed typically on situations where eradication of all living life is an issue, or tactical advantage can be derived as a result of firing the gun. It is preferred though, to be used in space combat.

The particle cannon theoretically has the same effect as that of the Ion cannon on Command and Conquer Generals: Reborn V 5.0.

The gun cannot be fired immediately after its last shot, a rest time of several minutes is required for the particle accelerator (the cyclotron or something similar) to wind up again. Not exactly god, but partly does god's work.

Weaknesses:
1. Due to immense size, is relatively slower than most everyone else.
2. The particle beam takes time to fire, and consumes a lot of energy (mostly solar and fission energy)
3. Is rarely on terrestrial missions due to orbital nature of physique.
4. May resort to hand-to-hand combat as a last resort (only in extremely dire times).

Stats:
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Agility: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Accuracy: 10
Hand to hand skill: 6
Technical Skill: 10
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:43 am

^ Profile is NOT overpowered.

All hail him for not putting all stats 9-10's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:39 pm

I WANNA TRY!!!!

Name: HorridWing

Faction:Decepticon

Size Class: futuristic bot: 75 ft.

Primary function: Squad Leadership, Full Control Leadership, Raid Missions

Alt mode: Futuristic Jet (K-978)

Alt modes 2-5: Air Force I

Weapons: Disintegration unit (between four wings); EMR (electromagnetic Radiation) cannons; Mandalorian Ripper at sides; and repeating blaster under upper right wing.

Profile: New Decepticon Leader, HorridWing took over once Galvatron met his demise.

He created the Mandalorians using his most trusted soldiers and friends as well as his most elite soldiers. Those who follow HorridWing have been quite successful and find him very precious. They look after him as much as he looks out for them.

Still new to leadership...he takes advice from Delacroix and Foxy Lady, two very trusted soldiers and close friends.

Abilities:

HorridWing possesses an incredible ability to lead and befriend most of whom he meets. He combines a powerful persuasive attitude with charm and the ability to completely overpower your mind through words alone.

In combat, he specializes in air combat. He is also quite strong in a chase situations being that he has four wings and a futuristic jet engine. However...he isn't the strongest at hand to hand combat, and will resort to using his disintergration beam which drains his power immensly....this is usually meant to be used only in extremely tight situations.

His incredible speed comes in handy with his evasion and agility. He's a very dexterous bot and can control his movements better than any snake, able to twist fully around and flip in all directions. Quite dangerous being the large bot he is.

The cannons on his arms are strong indeed, and can be fired almost rapidly, but overheat quite quickly. The repeating blaster is not very strong and will not do much damage but is used most because it will not overheat and can continue to be used for 10 lifetimes. It has an unlimited supply of ammunition thus making up for its weakness. The Mandalorian rippers are strong...but run on ammo. They can pierce through most armor.

Weaknesses:
1. Due to relatively small size, he is slightly fragile against larger enemies.
2. The disintergration beam takes up a lot of energy and can put im out of comission for hours if used too much. However, it doesn't take much time to load.
3. Once out of air, is quite vulnerable, due to bad hand to hand combat skill.

Stats:
Strength: 6.5
Intelligence: 8.5
Speed: 10+
Agility: 9
Endurance: 7.5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Accuracy: 9
Hand to hand skill: 3
Technical Skill: 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:41 am

^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:17 am

I think everyone should try one of these...just quote it...and delete the others answers. and take off the quote code too lol.

Replace the other persons answers with your own. It will work out nicely.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:48 am

Name: Auto Horrid killer RED21831284124612t5t2472564336u4gedgghhgjs

Faction:Autocon3000

Size Class: futuristic bot: 2000000000000000000FT

Primary function: Squad Leadership, Full Control Leadership, Raid Missions and LOLZ

Alt mode: Futuristic Jet (K-978)

Alt modes 2-5: Air Force IIIIIIIIIIIIIX

Weapons: Disintegration unit (between four wings); EMR (electromagnetic Radiation) cannons; Mandalorian Ripper at sides; and repeating blaster under upper right wing,and OVERPOWERED BLASTZ

Profile:
New Autocon3000 Leader,Auto Horrid Killer Red214125f4wygf8gh8213 killed Horridwing and Killer Red

He created the ZOMG using his most trusted soldiers and friends as well as his most elite soldiers. Those who follow ZOMG LEADERS have been quite successful and find him very precious. They look after him as much as he looks out for them.

Still new to leadership...he takes advice from Delacroix and Foxy Lady, two very trusted soldiers and close meat bag

Abilities:
THE ZOMG ABILTIY - KIlls you in one hit
STOMP SQUISHES YOU TO DEATH
ZOMG Blaster - Kills you in one hit
Whisper - Kills your ear drums and you die evil hypno

Weaknesses:
Find out his weakness and you automatically die!MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Stats:
Strength: 13287127931273279897417987979812847
Intelligence: 102104030419040109901290901094
Speed: 1018737129783479179372973271279821
Agility: 1283418294872978338748728757897349478
Endurance: 53784763247891778879871287921897238
Courage: 19048923824745898137842808241
Firepower: 999999999999999999999999999999999999
Accuracy: 9999999999999999999999999999999
Hand to hand skill: ITS OVER 9000!
Technical Skill: 99999999999999999999999999999999999999

*Your History* Transformers - Page 4 Orlyawe
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:54 am

thats rude calling peopel meat bads
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:02 pm

LOL meat bad.......

Well anyways....I was JK.'

Actually they taste good.

JK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:27 pm

wow..lol

....anyone else?
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:38 pm

man i need to make a sig with all the horseman on it u all make me fill left out new sig time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:22 pm

Name: Commander hawk
Faction: Decepticon

Size Class: 56 ft

Primary function: Silent killers, merc, bounty hunter

Alt mode:*Your History* Transformers - Page 4 Fighter_jet
Alt modes 2-5: *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 AH64-apache-03 *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 New%20Camaro%20Z28%20Hot%20Rod%203
Weapons: helicopter blades, sticky bombs, gold bullet machine guns, M64's, 4 lightsabers, black flames ect.

Profile:
shes commander hawk. if you know her, well you know her reputation her anger, her fighting skillz.
if you dont know her....then stay away from her.
shes the number one fanatic of starscream.
she has many methods to killing.
shes hawk.
ex merc leader
almighty killer.
part of horsemen.

Abilities: when angered to a extreme level, her mind shuts off, and her inner demon form comes out.
spark eater, she is half spark of photoform X the cybertron spark eater. she has bits of unicron parts and primus spark as well. shes a transformer who is able to hold venom in her wires, can control fire and electricity.
once she eats a spark, her inner transformation turns against the opponent.

Weaknesses:
her weakness unfortunatly are her comrades.
she is very attached to the decepticon leader horridwing. if there was ever a time, he was used against her.
she would retreat back to cybertron.

Stats:
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 10
Agility: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Accuracy: 7
Hand to hand skill:9+
Technical Skill: 8+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:43 am

haha, you all copy us almighty's with names of members on sigs.. -.- when i made that on that hawk is using.. O_O

lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Your History* Transformers
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next