TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Your History* Transformers

Go down 
+12
Ultra
Izanami
Star scream 3000
SILVER SAVAGE
Steelclaw
devastator919 the flayer
Tean
Lunar Retturns 2
Defbringer
all con
Autosaver
charge mine
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

*Your History* Transformers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:06 am

boss u should have all 10 on ur skillz

u are megatron no duh Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:05 pm

knew that.. but i dont wanna get accused for overpowering.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:09 pm

*Your History* Transformers - Page 5 New%20Camaro%20Z28%20Hot%20Rod%203

thats bumblebee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:10 pm

but a bit more pimped... lol
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:26 pm

ALMIGHTY LORD MEGATRON wrote:
knew that.. but i dont wanna get accused for overpowering.. lol

AHHH!!!>_>

Lol jk
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:30 pm

Name: Poseidon

Faction:Decepticon

Size Class: futuristic bot: 83 ft.

Primary function: Reconnaissance, Inflitration, Scouting

Alt mode: v-22 osprey

Alt modes 2-5: P-40 "Flying Tiger"

Weapons: Retractible claws, double-sided energy axe, Fully-Automatic Electromagnetic Pulse Blaster, Fully-Automatic machine guns mounted on shoulders.

Profile: Traitor.

After taking control of the Army of Fire and succesfully taking it out of business, Steelclaw 6847 felt a new power rage within him. He unleashed it and the being Poseidon was created. A member of the Mandalorians, he is an excellent fighter as well as an excellent stratigist.

Abilities:

Poseidon is one of the best spies and reconnaissance officers of either faction. He may seem large for a mission that requires stealth but his original cloaker lets him slip under the radar.

What Poseidon lacks in speed and agility, he makes up for with strength. Although his weaponry my be mediocore at best, his special "Steel Claws" are made of a special cybertronian metal combined with earth's titanium. Nearly unbeatable in a hand-to-hand match, he makes good use of his claws by ripping the spark out of his enemies' chest while they still function.

Weaknesses:
1. Due to his lack of speed and agility he can be sussecptible to quick attacks.
2. His lack of fire power makes him an easy target for anti-air and long range attacks.
3. His temper will sometimes get the better of him causing many arguments among he and his allies.

Stats:
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6.5
Agility: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4.5
Accuracy: 7
Hand to hand skill: 10
Technical Skill: 6[/quote]
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:15 am

me i da best lol
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:10 am

lil iron mike wrote:
me i da best lol

Thats your history?

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:17 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:28 pm

all right here are my stats

Name:Starscream3000

Vehicle:Tank transport gun ship

Weapons:6 armor peircing turrents, multi-missile launcher, small nuclear missile(vehicle mode 8 minutes to deploy).

Stats: intellegince:8
strength:9
range:15 miles(150 with nuclear missile)
fire power: 8 (12 with nuclear missile)
accuracy:7
techinical skill: 7.5
speed: 8
Powers:Has a slow regneration time (major damage: 6 minutes, medium damage:5 minutes, minor damage: 3 minutes).

Name: Mad Marcher

vehicle mode:T-72 Soviet main battle tank(can be in and out of Starscream3000 tank carrier mode)

Weapons: Battle axe, tank turrent, armor peircing chain gun.

intelligance:5
strength: 10
range: 10 miles
fire power:7.8
accuracy: 9
technical skill: 6
speed:5

No powers.

Fusion mode

weapons: armor peircing howitzer(fusion of tank turrent and multi-missile launcher)6 armor peircing turrents, empowered battle axe, armor piercing chain gun.

stats: intelligence:8
strength:10
fire power:10
range: 35 miles
accuracy:8
speed:6
technical skill: 8.2

powers: increased regeneration(3 minutes major damage, medium damage: 1.5 minutes, minor damage:.5 minutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:24 am

good,/

O.O this is becoming a headache

keep giong ppl
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Commander hawk wrote:
good,/

O.O this is becoming a headache

keep giong ppl
oh for my allegince put me under guys who whant to blow stuff up Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:25 pm

-___- that be decepticons.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:12 pm

I apologize for taking so long in getting my history together but I needed time to make is make any sense along with Phantasm's.

Names: Lunar Scout, Lunar Retturns, Lunar Retturns 2, Colonel Lunar, Flame Alchemist, Elder Colonel Lunar, and Delacroix (best names I picked).

My road started two long years ago when the game started. I was nothing but a lowly Decepticon fool under the name Lunar Scout and all I ever did was tuant and destroy because there was nothing for me to fight for. In all the battles of I've fought in I never met a fellow Decepticon who has ever had much of a purpose in the game (this was when rankings didn't exist, so we just made up our ranks) besides just plain 'ol raiding and killing. That was until I met the one man that has made me who I am today. His name was Cynox and he was the strongest Decepticon I have ever served with (possibly even stronger than Mandalore, but then again we didn't have power-ups back then). At first I didn't find anything impressive about his prowess in the zones, but it was after he defeated my Autobot rivals, The Captain and GODSWRATH (long gone), did I finally see who he really was. I immediatly pledged my loyalty to him and named him my "lord and general" (actual quote). I then went on my battle with him and I slowly began to shed my agressive shell and began to take on a more civilized form. After many battles and victories we gained allies and enemies from both factions of the first war. Then things changed. Cynox was challenged by his longtime Autobot rival, The Forging Needle, with a "looser leaves" challenge and fought an epic battle. During the scuffle, Cynox told me to take care of the army (I'm guessing that he was being hit pretty hard and figured that it was best to say goodbye before loosing) and to lead it with honor. He then left the game as promised and I never saw him again. For weeks I tried to track down and defeat Forging Needle but I was never able to find the courage to challenge him to a "looser leaves" challenge. The army that Cynox left me with fell as swiftly as Cynox had given to me (due to my poor leadership skills) and I was left a loner in the zones for a few weeks. Zone after zone I tried to avenge Cynox by killing and taking Autobots and zones respectfully, but nothing filled the emptiness of being alone (ranks started to appear). I then came across another loner named Dark Blades and started to hear tales of a crazy Decepticon warrior named Commander Hawk. Dark Blades knew CH and introduced me to her (details are not important and neither are the events afterwards). After some time of fighting I lost contact with Dark Blades and haven't seen him until just recently. CH pointed out a forum button on the game and she went on ahead alone because I refused to go anywhere else but the game. She came back and told me of a rising Decepticon army called The Army of Doom, however, it didn't last very long. Then friends and everyone I know came into the old forum (everyone I know should remember my time there).
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Continued

There wasn't much to do in the forum besides listening to Dark Doom's (AoD leader) and Killer Red's Autobot speeches. Then a fellow conspirator by the name of Black Sun (another true Decepticon) came up to me and showed me around to other fellow Decepticons such as Horridwing, Batmansheep, Darkdemise, Devastator, and Roboking. This was perhaps the most exciting part of my entire life as a Decepticon. Together we fought many battles and took many zones in the process. Then new comers came and the rest is very vague...
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:38 pm

The old forum...crashing down always gives me the shivers...ugh >_>
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:40 pm

I preffer to forget where I came from.......>_>
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Empress Lumiya wrote:
I preffer to forget where I came from.......>_>

I felt the same, but that didn't stop me.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Do you really want to hear my history?.......
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Ok, I'll try to write it tonight and maybe post it Monday...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:16 pm

wow......o_o dammmmmm
my hand hurts now.
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:42 pm

this is to prove horrids wrong

well i started out at a decepticon testing plant they were planting new tech in armor and reactivating them with the allspark when they got to me i wen't insane and killed all of the soldiers and scintests with bare hands i ran scanned a car drove and stole some weapons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:59 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Your History* Transformers
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next