TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Your History* Transformers

Go down 
+12
Ultra
Izanami
Star scream 3000
SILVER SAVAGE
Steelclaw
devastator919 the flayer
Tean
Lunar Retturns 2
Defbringer
all con
Autosaver
charge mine
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

*Your History* Transformers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:05 pm

headspin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:57 pm

I have too much history. If I spoke of my history then people would start asking questions. No doubt I would be banned from this forum and you would all hate me for what I have done.

Although some people know a little bit about my past, they have chosen to keep it too themselves. For that I thank you, as does all the others within TDO.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:08 pm

It's what friends are for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:51 pm

KRATOS wrote:
I have too much history. If I spoke of my history then people would start asking questions. No doubt I would be banned from this forum and you would all hate me for what I have done.

Although some people know a little bit about my past, they have chosen to keep it too themselves. For that I thank you, as does all the others within TDO.

so is it possible that one may learn your history? Possibly in a pm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:10 pm

Possibly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:01 am

Well my real name was Thomas Anderson and I worked for a software company. However online I was "Neo" a computer hacker who broke every known internet law. For a while I searched for something called the Matrix and then I-

Wait ..... Transformers? Sorry, I've got nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:08 pm

-.-'''''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:05 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 pm

well good news bee yotches
^^ the story is almsot complete
and if i start writting with typos its cause im tired of writting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Commander hawk wrote:
well good news bee yotches
^^ the story is almsot complete
and if i start writting with typos its cause im tired of writting.
So whats the good news?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:13 pm

-slaps him-
story is almsot done
i ment almost
Back to top Go down
Obiterate TDA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Obiterate TDA

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Name: Obiterate

Faction: Autobot

Primary function: Infiltration, tactician, hacking

Alt mode: firetruck

Weapons: Energy cannon (field), energy cannon (space), energy cannon (cqb), dual wrist mounted armor piercing cannons, wrist mounted harpoon, chest mounted mutibeam/ force field generator, energon fist covers

Profile: Former aof leader, former autobot leader, autobot soldier

Obiterate was designed by Sector seven, based off of megatron, to infiltrate the autobot faction from the inside. Obiterate was never activated until the newly formed Army of Fire discovered him in the hoover dam. He was then given decepticon fighting atributes and was designed by the AOF to be an AOF devoted fighter. He

Abilities:

Obiterate is a farely large autobot, but he is very streamlined and smooth. All weapons Obiterate uses are concealed and custom made to fit on his armor. Obiterate runs very quietly without noise.

Obiterate is known for his top notch weapons and tactics. Obiterate custom makes his weapons, making them vitually ultimate for his personal use. Obiterate always asseses the situation before fighting, and carefully practices fighting senarios frequently. Obiterate prefers his weapons, but is never afraid to fight with his fists in close encounters. His fists are his favorite weapon.

Weaknesses:
1. Decepticon tendancies
2. Easily knocked down
3. Over analizes

Stats:
Speed: 8
Skill: 8
Power: 9.5
Knowledge: 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:03 am

=_= easily knocked down?
craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Back to top Go down
ValiantX
Silver Member
Silver Member
ValiantX

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:44 am

Name: “ V

Faction: N/A

Size Class: Light Weight

Primary function: Vigilantis

Alt mode: Ferrari FXX Evoluzione
Spoiler:

Weapons: One handed sword relating to the Earth inhabitant’s “katana”, Titanium tonfa with retractable and project able blades.

Profile: A former warrior amongst the Autobot society, V has been lead through the AOF’s ranks ultimately achieving high ranking status. Through such an achievement he has gained the respect of several other allie. However, recently he has announced that he no longer affiliates himself with the Autobot faction and must achieve a state of justice through his own matters.

Abilities:
V is the owner of unexplainable, unmatched ability that allows him to perceive movements before they occur. He is able to sight actions that are occurring with immense detail allowing him to, in a theoretical state, predict their occurrence. He does such feats under less then seconds, allowing him to use weapons that would usually be obsolete against superior firepower. This is exemplified through his use of the tonfa and katana-like weapons, blocking opposing fire simply through the swiftness of each movement.
The combatant is instinctively adaptive to any mission or objective he faces which may be his prime reason for his success within the Autobot ranks. Such ways can also be directed towards technical purposes such as weaponry. Him being known to master and adjust to several weapons within moments. Although he uses merely two sets of weaponry V is extremely resourceful, relating to his adaptive ways. Many occurrences have simply relied and been successful on, his ability to make us of the surrounding elements.
V also retains a consistent stamina, enabling him to take on excessive blows an outsized amount of damage.

Weaknesses:
1. As a result of his slender structure, immense and concentrated strikes can be fatal.
2. Although resourceful, V prefers the use of his tonfa/katana weapon scheme. If one were to take away such weapons, V may be at a disadvantage for an amount of time.
3. V is most likely to carry no weapons attached to body structure in anyway. This may result as a disadvantage or an advantage to some foe

Stats:
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8.5
Speed: 10+
Agility: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Accuracy: 10+
Hand to hand skill: 10
Technical Skill: 8.5
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Aww f*ck it.

Name: Elder Colonel Lunar (this is me speaking not Phantasm and I at the same time)

Faction: Decepticons (Mandalorians)

Size Class: Deluxe

Primary function: Tactician

Alt mode: Cybertronian aircraft (like Vector Prime)

Weapons: Dual katanas

Profile: The Decepticon Colonel who wishes to fight for honor. The Elder Colonel has fought in many battles in the past and has met and even befriended many individuals on both sides of the first war. He is considered a true Decepticon among his colleagues because he has never switched sides in his entire career. He is known as a mysterious individual who is calm and collected. The Elder Colonel has fought for many Decepticon factions during the first war including The Dark crusaders, the Army of Doom, the Dark AoF (Lord Killer Red's reign), the Flame force, the Decepticon Alliance, the Elders, Fangs of the forgotten legends, and is now currently serving the Mandalorians. Lunar is a well known rival of Steelclaw because they both believe that strategy leads to victory. While they may be on the opposite sides of conflict they still hold a mutual friendship, even going so far as to call one another "strategy buddy".

Abilities: Due to the Colonel sacrificing everything for the sake of strategy he has no over-the-top abilities. He is, however, a voice of reason whenever he notices the situation not going in his favor and a great speaker whenever he braves his fellow Decepticons to deliver them a speech in case his people's goals are not in the correct direction. He wields great skill with his two katanas Blitzkreig and Juicio Olvidado, but refuses to go anywhere without them. The Elder Colonel also wields great skill with pistols and has excellent accuracy, but considers firearms uncivilized.

Weaknesses:
1. Due to not being a physical type of Decepticon, he can be deafeated by a lieutenant-level opponent but it can be difficult to take the Elder Colonel down.
2. Doesn't have a lot of endurance, so he cannot fight for long.
3. Is easily angered

Stats:
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9.5
Speed: 6
Agility: 9
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 6
Accuracy: 10
Hand-to-hand skill: 7
Technical skill: 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:34 pm

lunar u aint easily angered
._. or we be having war world 6 now.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Oh, because you know me so well.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:42 am

Name: Foxy Lady (Empress Lumiya)

Faction: Sideways (Currently serving the Mandalorians)

Size Class: Deluxe

Primary function: Spy, fighter

Alt mode: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

Weapons: Sai's and one MK-44 on each arm

Profile: Lone fighter, till the day she met the "Wolf Pac", she served to them with loyalty for a long time. She got in charge of "Wolf Pac Xtreeme", but failed for many misunderstandings and ppl. who tried to take her down. She returned the command to his old Alpha Male, Wolf Pac himself.
After that, she turned Auto (this fact determine her true fraction a "Sideways") for a short period of time. She got involved with Killer Red for a short time, after a separation she became the loyal lover of Elder Colonel Lunar.
Now she is serving to The Mandalores as second in command, she will follow her Commander orders untill the end (Mandalore-Horridwing).

Abilities: Thanks to her body type she can be very agil with quick movements when deflecting attacks, she has 626 PS Horse-Power, thing that helps her when she's following her targets. She's good with the Sai's along with the guns, she preffers the guns over the Sai's. Her beauty helps her to attract her targets and get what she's looking for.

Weaknesses: Her biggest weakness is her heart, she has been working to not be so sensitive, but still she is well known as a nice bot. Another weakness is her own structure, as a sport car she doesn't have that much endurance, despise of that she's tough to bring her down.

Stats:
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7.5
Speed: 10
Agility: 10
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Accuracy: 9
Hand-to-hand skill: 7
Technical skill: 8.5

*Your History* Transformers - Page 6 799px-Mercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren_2_cropped

Last edited by DESTROYER OF EARTH on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : skills are more like it :-))
Back to top Go down
Defbringer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defbringer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Tean wrote:
Defbringer wrote:

My question though is...who wanted me dead?

lol who did u thought it was lol!

LMAO. That is hilarious - I had no idea at all.

Faction: Decepticon who found his calling as a Minion of the one tru Megatron

Size Class: Lean.

Primary function: Shitkicker/piecemaker.

I've had a great time reading all your profiles and stories -the first chapter of mine follows:

Origin: Past is unclear but "Def" woke from a coma in a meteor crater on earth not long after the start of what we now call the Golden Age of BFTA. Spent weeks rebuilding his strength and wondering about his purpose - it was only when his fingers curled around the grip of a discarded mini-gun did he get any sense of a past memory.

The months that followed was a journey of discovery as Def sought to re-learn what he felt in himself intrinsically. Mostly silent in these early days, Defbringer usually only saluted a fallen enemy with a solitary word "sorry..." - when pressed he eventually admitted it was short for "sorry you're only autobot"

On his journey of self-discovery Defbringer took in all the sights, sounds and smells of the battle raging around him, and fiercely protected his independence rejecting many offers to join armies as the war became increasingly factionised. Defbringer had only one objective in the war, and that was to keep his kill/loss ratio at 6-1, he had no time (and could not understand) those robots who chose to stay orbiting the planet locked in conversation, nor robots who would hit and run..

It was only when coming across a rash young autobot by the name of Heromus Prime did Defbringer find his voice. Inspired by his bold and cocky attitute, Defbringer finally found a match on the verbal playing field - a ying to his yang, and the two became fast friends, despite the one-sided nature of their battles...

It was perhaps his relationship with Prime that led to his first encounters with an infamous decepticon group called the Wolfpac. Their sheer hated of Prime spilled over into many areas of the war and Defbringer was occassionally in the crossfire, and these events were to colour the young Defbringer's atitude towards them forever...

And so Defbringer roamed the earth, his travels always taking him to zones where the fighting was fiercest, and forging friendships with other similarly independent and smart-mouthed Decepticons, many of whom were to later join him annonymously as a veteran commander. Liss, Darkfather, Ducati, Vendrigo, Red VII, ToasterMaker, Dirt Rider III, and so many more often joined together in targetted zones to push back the autobots and it was during this time that Defbringer learned how quickly Autobots burned, and started building Autobot Bonfires...seeking out the majors - as we all now know they don't burn the brightest, but the longest...and all was well.

Never one for dueling for personal glory in his early days, Defbringer made one exception - when he and the leader of the Templars, Defender of Ancient Times - battled for the right to be called "Def" the loser to be forever branded Def2. Altough he put up tough resistance there could only ever be one victor - a loss that rocked the confidence of the newly crowned Def2, although nothing compared to the butchering that was not far around the corner for him and his Templars.

As the golden aged came crashing down by the excesses of cheating robots from both sides, Defbringer took a stance against it entirely. Of the many who were engaging in the activity, one came to his attention more than any other. The robot known as Wolf Pac. It was in this one robot that Defbringer sensed the real desire to play god with the game...he truly seemed to believe he was doing everyone a favour by cheating and that somehow we all owed him because to quote him, he "was doing it for both sides and balancing out the world". It was his cheating that turned the world red for the first time. (We all claim to have conquered the world - the truth is neither side has honestly.)

Disgusted by Wolf Pac and other decepticon actions, Defbringer felt ashamed to be associated with the colour red - and so began phase two of his life, the personal vendetta against those he knew to have dishonoured the spirit of the game with the vile cheating, those would no longer allow us to fairly conquor the foolish autobots...it was no longer simply a business of kill ratios and damage stats...a new dawn was here....and it was personal.

Last edited by Defbringer on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:55 pm

no stats?

i forgot to put mine down o_o:

Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8.5
Agility: 8.5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7.5
Accuracy: 7
Hand-to-hand skill: 9
Technical skill: 6.5
Back to top Go down
Defbringer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defbringer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Stats: Defbringer

Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Agility: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Accuracy: 8
Hand-to-hand skill: 0 (nope i'd have to emp u to death)
Technical skill: 9
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Inspired by Mandalore

Name: Delacroix

Faction: Decepticons (loner)

Size class: Voyager

Primary function: Bodyguard and berserker

Alt mode: Elder Colonel Lunar

Weapons: Axe and daggers

Profile: The dormant, inner hatred, and true emotional state of the Elder Colonel. Delacroix is the doppelganger of Lunar and ally to none but Mandalore himself. He serves Mandalore to his fullest compacity and makes sure that he is safe at all times from all who threaten him. Delacroix surfaced around the last days of the second war during a misunderstanding between Lunar (Delacroix's true self) and Commander Hawk, which was caused by a blow to the head. Ever since his "birth", Delacroix has shown little to no care for how life runs and has even fought against his friends to show his lack of concern for "attachments." The beast is driven though all the suffering and hatred that Lunar has bottled up within himself in order to play the part as the calm individual. However, whenver the Elder Colonel is pushed to the brink, Delacroix will surface and change the scenerio as if it were a game. He has shown that while a bit mindless and brutal, he is also extremely loyal to his superior like a canine to his master. Most of Delacroix's words are said through his brutallity and arrogance. He is stubborn and refuses to go down until the tides go into his favor, regardless of how many times he's been beaten, which makes him a berserker. He also never delivers mercy to anyone. What makes it difficult to shake him is his memory for he never forgets. It has been 146 days since Lunar has unleashed him.

Abilities: Apart from sharing a body with Lunar, Delacroix has shown to posess extreme amounts of strength and endurance, plus a degree of the sixth sense. He also posesses top-notch agility and speed. He can last much longer than the Elder Colonel in a fight, even able to shrug off blows Lunar has recieved previously. Because of his immense strength, endurance, stubborness of backing down, and hateful attitude, Delacroix can be considered a berserker with the only equals being MADCRUSH and Devestator, but lacks a large portion of their strength.

Weaknesses:
1. Needs Lunar to be in extreme stress to be let out
2. Can only be summoned for 11 minutes
3. Lacks intelligence
4. Can be neutralized by certain people with ease.
5. Mandalore's safety

Stats:
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 4
Accuracy: 5
Hand-to-Hand skill: 7
Technical skill: 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:47 pm

ok ok ok !!! no more!!
my hand is died!
no more!
i got everyone!!!
stop!!!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Want me to lock this girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:42 pm

por favor!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Your History* Transformers
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next