TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Your History* Transformers

Go down 
+12
Ultra
Izanami
Star scream 3000
SILVER SAVAGE
Steelclaw
devastator919 the flayer
Tean
Lunar Retturns 2
Defbringer
all con
Autosaver
charge mine
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

*Your History* Transformers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:43 pm

Deceptichick wrote:
i already did
ive killed 4 fishes

if u dont want me nagging on u
then dont call me a child

Oh, stop it and gimme a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:44 pm

o_O
-HUGS HIM-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:45 pm

Good ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 pm

but seriously dont call me a child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 pm

Deceptichick wrote:
but seriously dont call me a child

Uh huh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:08 pm

WARNING: Major Role Playing within the next passage. This post is an improvisation from my past year within this game and some parts are highly exaggerated.(except for the win streak)

Powa originated from unknown sources...I was a lost bot, on a lost planet. I was then discovered by Optimus and Killer Red. I joined the AOF, lead by Killer Red, and won countless wars by their side. I worked with them over and over, but something just wasn't satisfying me. Until one day I saw a flyer. It read that Black Sun Shadow had returned, and there was a bounty on his head. I decided that sooner or later...I'd go for this Black Sun Shadow. Within a short period of time...I noticed that the AOF wasn't getting into much wars anymore....and I left. I decided to go solo, and become an assassin for the autobots. I became known as Powa: the Autobot Assassin. (not very imaginative) Anyway...I put up posters...and whatnot for ppl to reply to. I got countless hits on ppl who I was supposed to take out. My first...was Defbringer. I took him out...then Heromus Prime...I took him out too...then...it was Black Sun Shadow..and Batmansheep. I took down batsy...but I couldn't stand up to Sun. He was so confident of his strength, and I admired that. Black Sun inspired me to become a Decepticon. And as soon as I changed my ways...I went on a 126 game winning streak. This streak ended when I challenged Killer Red. He whooped me...but I was determined to come back and destroy him. I joined up with a little group called the Nazgul Talons, and trained some more with Black Sun, and Starscream 3000. Once the Talons flopped....as did many of Black Suns groups...I joined up with Batmansheep, Devastator, and the Elites. We won a few wars together befor I left once again to work for someone else. I then went to work for Commander Hawk...doing some Mercenary work. I couldn't take her leadership however....so I then drifted once more. That is when I met Dante. Impressed with my skill...and me being known as "Unstoppable", he decided to share a private message with me...inviting me to the Hellfighters. I accepted and fought with them for a little while. I was lucky to leave that group quickly though...because it seems as though all the Hellfighters dissapeared, but Dante and Kratos. Later on, when Kratos became Decepticon leader...I met Lunar and Calamity. They inspired me to create my own small group. "The Flame Force". This group didn't last too long however...for the reason that my soldiers weren't all too good. Me, Lunar, and Cal were the best...there were only about 4 others...including Tean...but none of us were really elite at the time. So, this group dropped. Kratos was later "impeached" so to speak...and he dissapeared once again, making way for Dante. So, because he was gone...we needed a new leader. I was nominated because of Lunar, as was Dante, and Sun, and Hawk, and a few others. I won leadership: 25 - 21. I wasn't aware that "someone" had rigged the election. Nonetheless...everything happens for a reason if you ask me. I then created the Mandalorians...thanks to Lunar once again. He continued to inspire me to do things. I thank Lunar...he helped me become stronger...not only physically, but mentally. He made me think things through. He encouraged me to try things I probably would never have done. Thanks to you Lunar. Anyway, the Mandalorians prospered. They became stronger and stronger with time. I recruited Foxy Lady, who has stuck by me through thick and thin, probably my most trustworthy soldier to this day. I value her opinion, I have a great respect for her, and I hope to always be by her side, and vic versa. Thanks to you Foxy. The rest is more present matters...I won another election against Dante in the old TFS forum, almost went to war with the Pac until we both came to our senses. Almost fought the Horsemen as well, until we came to our senses again. Now I am allies with most Decep armies, and hope to keep things that way. Decepticons aren't meant to fight other Decepticons, they are meant to DESTROY Autobots, and anything else that gets in their way! I will keep this happening from now on. I will destroy Autobots until I can no longer fire a single shot.

Long Live The Mandalorians
And Long Live The Decepticons

Let Autobots be Short-Lived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:16 pm

I try my best to support those that let me.

You were lucky to allow me to do so, which brought you this far.

I'm proud of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:20 pm

claps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:21 pm

bow down thank you! thank you!

Been through a lot huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:23 pm

nods
well i got
deceptichick
horridwing
i still need
lunar
foxy
ex
mike
wolfpac
megatron
tean
jetbat
xarvatron
and anyone else i forgot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:25 pm

ur not gonna get about....4 of those, i already know.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:26 pm

ok well hmm will pm u later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:27 pm

well wit out the history i cannot proceed on wit the story.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:29 pm

ok i did tell me if ya need more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:29 pm

i think you're just gonna hav to make some up....cuz Jetbat left.....Mike just isnt gonna do it...Pac isn't really around anymore....Xar doesn't come here...Ex isn't gonna cooperate...and...Tean probably just won't care. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:42 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Defbringer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Defbringer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:53 pm

The Dark Lord Malak wrote:
WARNING: Major Role Playing within the next passage. This post is an improvisation from my past year within this game and some parts are highly exaggerated.(except for the win streak)

Powa originated from unknown sources...I was a lost bot, on a lost planet. I was then discovered by Optimus and Killer Red. I joined the AOF, lead by Killer Red, and won countless wars by their side. I worked with them over and over, but something just wasn't satisfying me. Until one day I saw a flyer. It read that Black Sun Shadow had returned, and there was a bounty on his head. I decided that sooner or later...I'd go for this Black Sun Shadow. Within a short period of time...I noticed that the AOF wasn't getting into much wars anymore....and I left. I decided to go solo, and become an assassin for the autobots. I became known as Powa: the Autobot Assassin. (not very imaginative) Anyway...I put up posters...and whatnot for ppl to reply to. I got countless hits on ppl who I was supposed to take out. My first...was Defbringer. I took him out...then Heromus Prime...I took him out too...then...it was Black Sun Shadow..and Batmansheep.

LOL. Yes I remember well. You were always a formidible fighter. But many have killed me once - although you I'm sure could have more if you'd wanted.

My question though is...who wanted me dead?

Ah. The old days...don't we miss them? Before we discovered the almighty power (albeit boring) of the swindle?

with respect,

Def.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:54 pm

T.T i miss the old days
Back to top Go down
Autosaver
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Autosaver

Number of posts : 4005
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:11 pm

Role playing history coming up.

My mom was an autobot and my dad was a decepticon.
They both loved each other....secretly
They lived in a village,no one knowing where they lived.

They secretly got married,my mom told my dad please become an autobot...or at least don't kill my family..so he did.Later my brother was formed...he was 3 years older then me.but.....his mind was destructive....Like my Dad's side,all about killing autobots,his armor was red.After that I was formed.My armor was also red.Our dad told us how to use weapons,but I hated killing.
10 years later,someone let out a decepticon married an autobot.
Optimus Prime didn't have a problem but Megatron sure did.He attacked the village killing 100's mY dad was protecting,megatron killed my mom...or that what I think happened because I didn't see her.My dad fought megatron,slashing eachother to death.Megatron eventually called out
Megatron:I knew you we're a traitor!Why did you do this!
Dad:Because,it was for my love
Megatron shot "Dad" and stabbed him.
Megatron left him and saw us.
But I hid and my brother came to him.
Megatron:You kid,want to kill?
Megatron gave him a gun and joined his team.
I jumped onto a tree branch,until one night I wanted to attack.
I sneaked into his base until my brother found me,I foguht him and knocked hi out but was hurt badly.
I sighed as I saw megatron,bravely I slashed megatron.
Megatron:Boy are you going to get it!
I was choked and thrown into the wall,I stood up and got shot.
I was kneeling....I knew it was over.
He kneed me through a wall and landed in a shock chamber.I got shocked for a long time and turned blue...but why?
Megatron shut it off and spared mercy.
I was losing my sight...and then I thought I was going to die.
Megatron told his men to put me in a valley and let me rot.I was then thrown and left there for a night.
Until one teenaged autobot saw me,he looked at me beaten up and thought i was dead.He crumbled hisfists and then was amazed when I opened my eyes
Steelclaw:You got some bad bruises
I jumped up and thought Steelclaw was a decepticon...
Steelclaw:Wait,I'm not here to hurt you.
I was breathless,I followed him for some reason and was in an autobot base.
I was repared,did an Oath and stamped my armor with an autobot signal...I swore to get revenge on my family....I always searched for them,but never found my dad and mom...shame.....but I know their out there......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Defbringer wrote:
The Dark Lord Malak wrote:

Powa originated from unknown sources...I was a lost bot, on a lost planet. I was then discovered by Optimus and Killer Red. I joined the AOF, lead by Killer Red, and won countless wars by their side. I worked with them over and over, but something just wasn't satisfying me. Until one day I saw a flyer. It read that Black Sun Shadow had returned, and there was a bounty on his head. I decided that sooner or later...I'd go for this Black Sun Shadow. Within a short period of time...I noticed that the AOF wasn't getting into much wars anymore....and I left. I decided to go solo, and become an assassin for the autobots. I became known as Powa: the Autobot Assassin. (not very imaginative) Anyway...I put up posters...and whatnot for ppl to reply to. I got countless hits on ppl who I was supposed to take out. My first...was Defbringer. I took him out...then Heromus Prime...I took him out too...then...it was Black Sun Shadow..and Batmansheep.

LOL. Yes I remember well. You were always a formidible fighter. But many have killed me once - although you I'm sure could have more if you'd wanted.

Ah. The old days...don't we miss them? Before we discovered the almighty power (albeit boring) of the swindle?

with respect,

Def.

it was meant to be kept a secret...but since the beef is over by now, it really won't matter.
Tean placed a bounty on your head. All I had to do was beat you for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:44 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:45 am

YW HORRID, AND U KNOW IM LOYAL WITH THE PPL I CARE, MANDO 4 LIFE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:51 pm

i guess im expected to do one, ill get round to it, sometime .. o.o
Back to top Go down
Tean
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tean

Number of posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:55 am

Defbringer wrote:

lol who did u thought it was lol!
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:37 am

my history:

i was borne out of the old devastator who was kille by the autobot scum ratchet. My step father brawl took me in. When I was of age, I served as under megatrons army as a lieutenant. I rose through the ranks until I found none who can challenge me. I went rouge and killed off autobots by my self. Until one day, I met this crazy decepticon called batmansheep1, together we formed a select group of decepticons, skylord, who was a terror in the skies, rivaling starscream. then theres gangsterly girl one femme fatale not to be messed with, and darkdemise, one of the craziest decepticons i know. together we formed the elite. we seved under the shadow knights until we broke out of their hold and brought it down.

After a while I went my own way. feeling that there was nothing for me left. until I found myself fighting a lone fighter, one that has unimaginable power, the one they call Horrid wing. as i looked up and saw him standing over me, I ready for the killing blow. Instead he reached out his hand and spoke. "You are stong, under my tutelage, you will be even stonger. Join me and with you at my side we can conquer this desolate place"

Something in me, drawed to him, to what he said. so I took his hand. He trained me, and under his tutelage, I was to tap in to my power, my lust for the screams of the dying, blood and the thrill of conquering. Under horrid wings command, I joined the army of the Mandalorians, and for the first time I had a purpose, a goal and from then on I saw what I was supposed to do. My destiny. To serve under the Mandalorian banner, and waste all those who oppose us.

From then on I was set on the frontlines. killing and destroying cities and zones. I was known for flaying the bodies of my victims, picking them up and smashing them towards their commrades. My beastly roar chilled my victims blood. From then on, I rose through the ranks gaining the attentions of the Darth lords, especially Horridwing's. Until I came to where I am. 3rd in command of the Mandalorian army.

Until now, I pride myself on the destruction that I cause, the skulls of the victims that i killed which lay under my feet. the destroyed cities that I have left rotting in planets dead o so long ago...I am the flayer, the beast, the conqueror's Ironfist..the monster....Iam...devastator919....

the end Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Your History* Transformers
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next