TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Your History* Transformers

Go down 
+12
Ultra
Izanami
Star scream 3000
SILVER SAVAGE
Steelclaw
devastator919 the flayer
Tean
Lunar Retturns 2
Defbringer
all con
Autosaver
charge mine
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

*Your History* Transformers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:25 am

well its up to date
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:13 pm

(claps) that brought a tear to my eye.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:16 pm

The Dark Lord Malak wrote:
(claps) that brought a tear to my eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:17 pm

next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:23 pm

i cba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:12 am

WAT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:45 am

cba means can't be assed, meaning cant be bothered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:51 pm

if u slagging cant then dont bother posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:12 pm

gd point.. lol
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:06 pm

my history is :

i was lost in war my mom and dad was con but the autos grabed me in the great war then i was and went con the back to auto then con where i seen the 4 horseman and where i seen i was a con from the frist and i new wat the autos done so now i am set out to kill them all 4 pay back
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Half of my history is in the spoiler.

The rest I'll post when I get everything together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:23 am

ok...here is my history.

Orginal Name: Deathstaker (Autobot) after betrayed by the Autobots I became

Havoc Prime a Decept....then after developing the rep as a savage fighter I became Havoc Nemesis....after sometime Foxy gave me the name of Havoc Legend..my current name I am neither Autobot or Decepticon..

Vechile modes: 09 Dodge Challenger Srt 10
Abitities are highly classified and unknown to most....most who face me dont survive. one is known...changing forms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:51 am

wonderful.
5 pages
keep giong.
im jotting down this shit like an insane ahole.
Back to top Go down
all con
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:27 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:06 pm

ok i couldnt help but write down my own history...tats if you dont mind..

I was born a spark through the matrix and was immediately given a body....i was given the name KELTIK and i fought valiantly for the autobots...I soon fell in love with an autobot female named...im not telling lol.........and my life was good untill.....I found out that my love was a b**** who had played several other autobots...i caught her frolicking with my best friend.....that was the climax of my story
We had a battle against the decepticons and my combat unit all perished ...i was left wounded and battered...megatron saw how strong i was and offered me a place in the decepticons...i was given a new body and a name....SAVAGE...but i was betrayed by the decepticons and then i realised that i was better off myself.....I tore of my decepticon and autobot insignia and made my own..THE MARK OF A SAVAGE....i fought alone now and slaughered everyone in my path...My name was SILVER SAVAGE....then i had a recent battle with optimus prime the leader of a group of autobots known as the PEACEBRINGERS....we were evenly matched and the fight turned out to a draw...my silver armor was destroyed so i made an iron armor plating...My name then was IRON SAVAGE...but i soon took back my silver armor..and to this day the autobots shiver at the sound of my name...SILVER SAVAGE....RROOAARR..
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Love your insignia.

Made it yourself?
Back to top Go down
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:08 pm

YEA I DID...ON PHOTOSHOP
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:10 pm

Nice work.
Back to top Go down
SILVER SAVAGE
SILVER SAVAGE

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:12 pm

OH AND THANKS the wave
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:18 pm

You're Wellcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:35 pm

claps
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:57 pm

well i have my soul calibur characters history all thought out but never got into my transformers.............(i forgot actually XD)
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:35 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Star scream 3000
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Star scream 3000

Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:15 pm

Aphrodite wrote:
Rolling Eyes
i know Neutral
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Izanami

Number of posts : 3201
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:16 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Your History* Transformers   *Your History* Transformers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Your History* Transformers
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next