TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1

Go down 
+2
2Galvatron
The Good Rebel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Alrighty then John.

While the magnet boy was riding on the magnetic pulls of the world, everyone loaded up and we headed to New Mexico.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:28 pm

John stood outside and decided to use his powers instead of riding a living helicopter. As much as I hated it I was willing to let Aaron fly us to New Mexico. Aaron began to make helicopter sounds with his own voice and wouldn't be long before everyone told him to shut up, which he did.

Who was that guy we were fighting against?

Not sure but I'll be sure to pay him back twofold if our paths cross again.

We do not even know how tough this guy is. He had two powers and refused to speak. Anyone find that a bit strange?

No one answered Xavier's question. In these days, everything was strange. I was looking out the window of Aaron's form and saw as we passed over fellow Fallen and ruins of the area. I almost felt sad to leave them. Then, Aaron face appeared on the window.

What is it?

Whoa! What the hell!?

Relax, I'm just bored. Apparently we have a few issues I'd like to adress.

Everyone went quite and allowed him to speak.

Well, aren't any of you gonna ask me what it is??

Just tell us and end this little charade.

Okay, okay. Geez...Anyway, I have found it strange that when we fought against that mysterious Fallen, he had something attached to the back of his head. I sense something amiss here...

For a moment no one spoke again. I broke the silence.

Kyle, is it possible for a human to brainwash a Fallen and force them to do their bidding? I know this is science fiction I am talking about but the boundary between reality and fiction has been mixed together and formed this life we are in.

Everyone looked to Kyle, but he was asleep.

You'll have to save that question for some othertime, kid.

I looked at Kyle and saw him peek at us all as he was sleeping.

I suppose I would...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:00 pm

I know that the government was beginning something called Operation Quantum Chaos. The files that I could access called for the capturing of certain types of Fallen and running them through various painful tests to what I had assumed as torture or even a means of killing them. The government doesn't have the technology to brainwash human beings, that's why the Brotherhood of Fire was made. To seek out Fallen tech from those who built advanced tech for protection or if they had created some with technopathy. So it could be possible that they found what they were looking for and have began brainwashing other Fallen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:02 am

Kyle lifted his head and sat upright in his seat, the helicopter was empty and seemed to be flying over Los Angeles. Kyle moved over to the other side of the helicopter and looked out the window. He saw flashes of people and blood, the flashes got longer and he could make out the faces of the people and noticed they were people he had killed. He looked to the center of the city and saw a bright light, the light turned into a large mushroom cloud and heated up the helicopter. The force of the atomic blast finally hit the chopper and hit it with a tremendous force that smashed the windows and dented every part of the chopper then sent it falling down into a fiery building.

Kyle woke up and looked around to see Miguel and Cam looking at him. They must have been watching him the whole time, slightly creepy. Cam clasped his hands together and broke the silence.

Bad dream?
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:31 am

Shedu concentrates on the aura on the horizon.

"It's huge... It can't possibly come from one man."

At that moment, he teleports and finds himself around 600 meters off a military base, presumably back in New Mexico. He hides behind a rock formation and assesses the base from a far. There is activity in the base, it is most likely operational and also... a verifiable threat to his safety.

He observes the aura that permeates from the base.

"Nonevolved. Soldiers, maybe. The presence I saw was not here... but how could I miss something that powerful?"

He sensed an incoming land vehicle. He took off his right-hand glove and with his terrakinesis, he made a shell out of the surrounding rock, leaving only his a part of his face exposed to see the approaching vessel.

It was a military vehicle alright, a truck bearing the name Kirtland AFB. The truck was carrying dozens of uniformed personnel. It was a convoy of about eight trucks, rolling across the arid land to the base right ahead.

"Kirtland?" Shedu whispers, as he tries to recall the familiar name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FLASH BACK]

"Researcher's log: 06 July 2016.

The research is going smoothly so far. The military has captured an evolved American infiltrator. He was sent to us discreetly, the man was heavily sedated by a tranquilizer dart. It was reported that this individual can manipulate the memories of men. We will first run a noninvasive diagnostic on this man and analyze for any passive abilities. A cerebral PET scan is scheduled tomorrow at 0800H as well as an encephalogram at 1400H and an MRI at 1830H. If the results are negative, we will proceed with surgical analysis on 08 July 2016.

THIS DOCUMENT IS ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED
Shedu Ibn Asad, MD, PhD"

-------------------------------------------------
"Researcher's notes: 07 July 2016.

The man's name was Richard Dixon. A coded transcript, deviously double-coded in Morse and computer binary dictates that this man is somehow connected to the names "Kirtland Air Force Base," "Quantum Chaos" and a certain "Gunther." Further research revealed that Kirtland AFB houses the "Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center." I cannot help but presume the worst. It is prudent, I assume, to absorb the right abilities before the inevitable comes to ensure my survival in a nuclear holocaust, if it ever comes to such a situation.

On study, physiologically, all his tests ran negative. I see no aura on him, though, even though he is alive. Furthermore, I noticed that most of my abilities are suppressed even when he is deeply sedated. Infusion of a dopamine agonist however, seems to work on temporarily cancelling his passive suppressive ability by theoretically causing spontaneous hallucinatory episodes even in his sedated state, causing him to show his aura- though, it is mostly fluctuating, similar to previous drug-controlled subjects. His is a curious power indeed. I will overdose this man with ropinirole and take his power tonight, when his guard is down. Let the incinerator take care of him afterward.

Ibn Asad."
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:02 pm

*sighs* I woke up at the back of the chopper and saw that we were flying over New Mexico. Suki still slept under my arm. I look over at the front to see Cam and Miguel staring at Kyle. They were too obvious. My brother may be smart, but he doesn't know how to handle things like this. The technique is to wait...and expect a stab in the back...I didn't go this far in the crime syndicate for nothing.

Bad dream?

Y-y-yeah....

Jeez, I'm not liking Kyle more and more. I look down and I feel Suki moving in my arms.

Hey...*smiles at me*

Hey...we're over New Mexico...get ready.

Always ready hun.

We arrived nearby the outskirts and Aaron transformed to his old self. while we got ready to look for room and board.

Damn Xavier! you're heavy as hell!

Sorry, jeez, stating the obvious isn't gonna make your back feel better Aaron.

Ok you guys, find a hotel we could stay in. We rest then go on. We need everyone at full strength.

We found a hotel nearby. I decided to use my influence and my cash to get the best suites in the place. It was nice being pampered for once. Everyone went up to their rooms. The guys rested, while Suki and I went to our room.

I lied on the bed, glad to rest my muscles. I can feel Suki's arms around my back..looks like it's not gonna be restful night after all...

Goddamnit! those two are going at it again!

Let them be Cam, its been a week since they've done it.

Bah! I'm goin for a walk. Aaron you coming?

Yeah. I can't stand that Xavier's banging someone while we sit here and do nothing.

Aaron, Cam and Miguel walked out of the hotel. They stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the unknown figure from the incident earlier.

Hello boys....

Damn! that was great!

Mmmm....you were great. -kisses me-

Suki and I cuddled for the longest time. It's been a long time since we did this. Since I decided to find my brother, and go on this quest. I sure as hell deserve this. As we were about to go for round two, there was a knock on our door.

Xavier! open up!

It was Miguel. Demmet! I open up the door. Miguel looked like he'd been in hell...

What's wrong???

The guys here! the one we handled on the way here! He followed us!

I went back out the room and looked out the window. Aaron and Cam were already out and fighting the guy. Kyle just came out and his hands started glowing. Suki grabbed her gun and started running towards the window. She jumped up and started shooting. That woman's one piece of work...

I started after Suki and jumped out the window. Time to show this guys another power of mine.

Suki! speed me up!

Right!

I felt like on a roller coaster going 100 mile per hour once I landed, I felt the pavement broke and I sent shock waves towards the unknown figure. Lucky for us he didn't expect me and Suki coming from above.
The unknown figure got blown back. He seemed to be rocked by the force. Cam and Kyle did their thing shooting ice and electricity. He didnt do anything. He was to distracted.

DONT STOP! ONCE HE'S DISTRACTED HE CANT USE HIS POWERS!!!

Suki landed beside me and fired her gun sending her bullets faster than normal hitting much harder at the figure. I think the figure go annoyed and used some shockwave. That threw us back and the figure vanished.
Kyle and the others dusted themselves off while Suki and I stood there. We watched the spot where the figure had disappeared...

You think that's him?
Shedu....

Uhh....Xavier...Suki..

We looked behind and saw Miguel. There was something strange about him. He was red. He just handed me a towel. I just realized. Suki and I only had our underwear on...

Dammet...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:08 pm

I had to stop myself from laughing, Miguel was red, Cam's jaw was dropping as he starred at Suki. It was hilarious.

It's a shame Suki still has her underwear on.

And the most awkward Fallen award goes to....

Stuff it kid, or you're gonna get beat up by a guy in his underwear.

Haha, have you heard of these things called clothes, they are really in nowadays. But good for you for trying to start a new trend.

Everyone was laughing. I personally didn't think it was that funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:56 am

After the fight with his old friend Shedu, Kyle disappeared and roamed the town. He was surprised to see a town that was clean and fully operational, the fact it was run by Fallen just made him smirk. But it wasn't time to enjoy the sights he knew he had to find this Elder and kill him. Many of Kyle's followers considered the Elders evil because they simply sought Kyle out to kill him because he was more powerful than other Empathics. It made him sound like a real ass but he didn't care. He knew that the Elders were the ones looking out for their kind and help run this town for stranded Fallen. Kyle walked around a corner and found a large stadium with a garden around it, he saw flashes and his eyes turned white.

He saw the group he was traveling with helping Elders and other Fallen, another flash portrayed him standing over Xavier and Xavier bleeding from his head, another flash saw him fighting Cam and then he felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck and the flashes stopped.

Those flashes showed two days in the future and 3 months in the future, it didn't make sense but he soon dismissed the flashes and stared at the building. His target was inside.

Caleb Mitchell was in a large room with people sitting around waiting for a consult with anyone who could set them up in a house or hotel where their family could stay. Caleb handed people drinks then left the room and walked down a large corridor into a gym. He passed through the gym and into an office type room where there were computers and screens, surrounding them was paperwork and files on families. He picked up a photo of two young boys and a good looking women. The youngest of the boys was probably fast asleep while the oldest would be waiting for him to talk about his day.

Everyone has a family nowadays.

Kyle was waiting at the back of the room for Caleb who hadn't even noticed him when he walked in. He placed the photo down and watched the man. Kyle started to slowly walk towards him with an evil yet charming smile on his face.

Who are you and how did you get in here?

You know who I am Caleb, your people have been hunting me for a very long time.

What do you want?

Your power.

You can't absorb it, a lot have tried and all of them have failed.

Well I guess that's the difference between me and them, I'm not here to replicate your ability....I'm here to take it.

Caleb was suddenly thrown against a wall and then left to drop to the ground. Kyle walked up to him and grabbed him by the throat then lifted him up against the wall. Caleb was holding Kyle's arm and trying to squeeze it and make him let go but he was too strong for him. Kyle smirked and then a white light came from Caleb and passed into Kyle, Caleb was yelling and screaming throughout the experience and once the light fully passed into Kyle he was let go and fell to the ground once again. Kyle started to chuckle and felt himself change, he no longer needed to eat, drink or sleep. He was faster, stronger and his reflexes were far more advanced.

I see why they consider this ability dangerous. It's too bad I'm going to have to kill you, I just can't risk someone finding out that I took this ability.

Kyle raised his hand and sliced Caleb's neck. He lay on the ground gurgling and coughing and Kyle simply walked away with his new ability.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where the hell did Kyle go? I haven't seen him since the fight.

I don't know, I'll go and have a look for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:46 am

You can join, but delete your last post please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:47 am

I let Aaron go look for Kyle. I couldn't be bothered honestly. That guy freaked me out. He was scary....I could feel something dark within him, and I didn't need powers for it. In fact...I didn't have the powers for it, but I knew it was there. He seemed sneaky...scary almost. Something told me that I'd need to be ready...just in case anything went down between us. He was strong...so I had to be stronger. I had to learn how to absorb! I went out for a stroll in a nearby park. It was empty... I decided that now, was the best time to train.

I lowered my head and focused on Dominikos face in my head. I then focused my energy into the ground beneath me....as it began to shake violently. I nodded as the vibrations in the earth below me grew stronger and stronger. I can control this abiltiy....YES! I know how to control them...the only problem is getting them. I stop vibrating the earth and listen....footsteps...heavy ones...approaching fast. I look up to see big X running for me...

EARTHQUAKE!!!

He's holding Suki in his arms and moving at full speed.

Woah! Woah! Relax! Wo-

He crashes right into me, and takes me along with him.

X! Chill out!! Stop! There's no earthquake!!

He continues to run...so I do what I must. I freeze his feet in there tracks.

Wtf?!

Chill out big X. There's no earthquake...I was just practicing.

If you're gonna practice...you're gonna need someone to practice with.

Suki grins...ho boy. Big X kicks his feet out as they break through the ice. I push off of big X and stand on my own two feet.

Ugh...yeah...I'm down for a quick sparring.

Ready when you are.....Ready?

.......Ready.

He charges at me...
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:53 am

I searched around this town. It was amazing what these Fallen had done with so little. An entire city now thrived from their instincts of survival. Having powers would really help that too. I see a bright flash of light come out of a house. Kyle soon exits the house smiling.

Hey Kyle! Over here, come on we gotta get moving, the Elders are gonna start sending more people after us if we don't get out of here. And I don't think you want to put your friend's in danger.

Alright let's move, I got what I came for. How about we end this once and for all? Storm the Elder's headquarters and kill them all, that way we have them out of the way. After all I don't want my "friends" getting hurt.

Maybe we can do that, but right now we have to lay low, stay outta the way. Hey what was that bright light that just came from the building you just left?

Oh it was just an old friend, he got a little to excited when he saw me and his powers blew up every lightbulb in the house. It was rather hilarious.

Ok then...that's well uh pretty weird. Anyways let's get back to the others come on.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:59 am

I started towards Cam. Suki sat on the side and crossed her legs. Cam's hands glow with ice and starts shooting at me. I laugh it off, what's ice gonna do? Then I slip. Cam jumps up at me and starts pounding me.

C'mon big X! that all you can do?!

Not even close boy!

I smash my arms into the ice. and the ground starts to quake. Cam gets thrown off and starts blasting me with ice non-stop. The ground was slippery with ice and I couldn't move properly so I decided to stomp the ground and the ice shattered through. I see Cam charging at me I readied myself since I knew he was using my power. Time to show him one of my hidden abilities. He hits me hard but I didnt budge an inch. I smile at him.

Wtf???

It's another power I have Cam, Like my Unstoppablity, I have Immovability.Im able to manipulate the gravitational pull around me making me heavier so that I wouldn't be moved. by anything.

Frustrated, he started charging at me faster. I guess he absorbed Suki's powers. Faster and Faster. I opened my arms wide A little bit more....a little bit more.....just when he was infront of me....I put my hands together..

BOOM!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:21 am

I flew back into a couple trees....yes...a couple. Jesus Christ...that move was strong as hell! He himself was strong as hell. I shook the cobwebs out of my head and looked up to see him charging straight for me. He landed a punch to my chin...uppercut...actually lifted me off of the floor. I flew back again, landing in a sandbox this time. Sand in the shorts is the worst in a fight...then I thought about it...sand!!! I used Dominikos earth manipulation to move the sand about...I created a shell with it, hardening it onto my skin. Big X came again...charging, but I could see the confused look on his face. Like he was thinking, "how'd that happen"? He hit me anyway. I flew again, but this time...I didn't feel it. I got back up and waited for him to come again. I combined the sand shell with an ice shell now, and waited for him to hit me. He came along again, but this time I used his power to stop his fist in its tracks. Combining all three powers, I pushed big X's hand back and began to fight back. I punched him back a couple times. Two to the face, a couple body shots as well. I then shocked myself...as I was hitting him...performing the best combo I could come up with....I shot out beams from my eyes.

What the!? Where'd that come from!?

....I...I don't know...

How many goddam powers you got in there?!

I....I don't know...

I was confused...big X took this oppurtunity to attack again. He high jumped. While reaching the top of his jump, he centered his gravity again. BOOM! He landed right on me, and kept himself down. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't move him....he had me beaten.

Always be aware kid...There were ways to stop that attack. If you were focused....you woud've figured it out. You gained my wifes power....Why didn't you use that in the fight?

I didn't notice until you just said so. I realize when I used it now.

-sigh- We'll do this again Cam. I'm gonna have to teach you to stay focused, and think on your feet.

I'll hold you to your word on that. For now though...could you get the hell off!?

Oh...right...
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron
Gold Member
Gold Member
2Galvatron

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:17 am

Last edited by 2Galvatron on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:29 am

Kyle and Aaron appeared back at the hotel and went up to their individual rooms, Kyle had teleported both of them back by simply placing his hand on Aaron and teleporting. Halfway up the stairwell Kyle decided there was no point in trying to sleep because he couldn't anymore, so in stead he set out to find Xavier and Cam. Those two would be his only obstacle and would prove to be only a small one.

He found the two fighting in a park and wondered what sparked it but then noticed Suki and realised it was a sparring session. This would be the perfect time to see what these two could actually do but it was slightly disappointed. Xavier was strong but wasn't very fast on his own, he needed Suki to be around in order to speed him up. Cam had no idea what abilities he possessed but did know how to pill out the ones he was aware of thanks to Kyle. Even so he was still no match for Kyle, the only possible one who could stop him was Shedu, mainly because he has been around as long as Kyle but also because he knows the weak spot for the healing ability.

You just going to stand there?

I hadn't really decided.

You look guilty, as if you've done something bad. Feel like talking?

I'm not really a talking kind of guy, thanks for the offer though.

Suki sensed the sarcasm in his voice and turned back to the fight, she knew something was up but didn't know what. Kyle decided to leave and roam the streets until morning. Tomorrow he would strike and in two days Xavier's ability will be his and the others will be dead.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Sitting on my bed, in my meditar form, I thought back far into my past.

Flashback

...Ho-How did they find us?!

I don't know but we must keep moving!

Some men is commando outfits, with breathing arparratus' were right behind us and were not showing signs of fatigue. This chase has been going on for two hours already and we were just dismissed from class. While coming outside, we saw them waiting for us and opened fire, hitting a few students.

This freakin' sucks! Sucks I say!

Halt! I said halt!

Up yours!

Why you son of a...Shoot those punks!

The commandos fired their silenced MP5s at us and Xavier slowed down and ran behind me, letting the bullets hit him instead of me.

Wh-what?! The big one just deflected our rounds, sir!

Don't let up! Call HQ and let them know that we found some of them Fallen freaks!

I vaguely heard him say the word "freaks", so I asked Xavier if the commando commander had indeed said it. Xavier knew that I was sensitive to that word and would go ballistic if I was ever in earshot of someone saying it. The last person was a girl named Silver. She made the mistake of calling me a freak and I made an example of her in the school cafeteria. Her popularity of being the prettiest girl in school was ruined, needless to say, while mine went from loner to monster.

No! Now let's keep moving! Ah!

What?!

I see an alley!

So!?

Let's hide there!

But-

End of FlashbackA knock came to my door.Without looking up I asked who it was.

It's me, John.

Give me a moment.

Opening the right side of my meditar form's shell, I pointed a finger at the door and shot a bone at the doorknob. The doorknob shot out of the hole and I heard John yelp on the other side of the door.

Dude! You almost hit me!

Sorry...

What?!

I said I'm sorry! Now hurry up and get in here and be on your way!

He quickly came in and locked the door behind him and stood quiet for a few moments.

What the hell?...

This is my meditar form. I only go into this form when in deep thought and need to collect my memories. This shouldn't be a problem in what you have to tell me, right?

N-not at all!

Alright then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:31 pm

On the sixth day, God created man in his own image. Now it's up to us to figure it all out. Right, wrong. Good, evil. In each of us is the capacity to decide what drives our actions. So what is it that makes some choose selflessness, the need to devote oneself to something greater, while others know only self-interest? Isolating themselves in a world of their own making? Some seek love, even if unrequited, while others are driven by fear and betrayal. There are those who see their choices as dark proof of God's absence, while others follow a path of noble destiny. But in the end, good, evil, right or wrong, what we choose is never what we really need. For that is the real cosmic joke. The real gift that God has left behind.

FLASHBACK

Quantum Industries was located in the center of the city and was quite beautiful at night when all the lights were turned on. One hundred floors tall and eighty meters wide. Alec McKenzie’s office was on the top floor of the building and overlooked the entire city. People who were driving past the building noticed that the lights in the building were flickering. It was happening on every floor. The security personnel were also gone. People just thought they had gone home. But in fact they were all dead.

Kyle shocked the three remaining men and slammed them into a wall. His eyes were black and he wore a long black coat that stopped at his ankles. He wore a dark gray long sleeve silky vest and dark blue jeans. The security personnel had no chance of taking him on. He moved toward the elevator and waited for it to come down to the ground floor. The doors opened and he walked in. His father was on the top floor and was no doubt waiting for him. He pressed the top button and waited for the doors to open.

The security on the top floor were armed with M4’s and 9mm handguns. They positioned themselves outside Alec’s office and were told to not let anyone in. They watched as two of their men were thrown against a wall and Kyle walked around the corner. He stopped and looked at them. Blue flame appeared in his hands and he sent a wave of it into the men. The men screamed as they were burning and slowly their screams died out like they did. Kyle stepped over their bodies and kicked the door down. Four security officers were aiming their guns at him. He raised his hand and sent two of them out the window. With his other hand he shocked the other two until he felt the life leave them. His father was sitting behind his desk watching him.

Hello father.

Kyle stared at his father and waited for him to say something. His smug face reminded Kyle about everything that has happened tonight. Jessica in hospital, his friends being attacked and the fact that he tried to kill his own two sons just made things even worse. Alec began to speak.

I know how you must feel Kyle, but everything I have done, I have done for you.

Tell that to Jessica. Tell that to my friends.

You don’t understand Kyle. We had to do what we did to give you and your friends these abilities. If we didn’t then you would go your entire life without knowing what you were capable of.

I DON’T CARE! We didn’t ask for these goddamn abilities and if I could give them back then by hell I would. Because of you dozens of people are dead. School kids were killed tonight for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And ya know what? It’s all your fault!

Son please, try to understand. We needed to give you these abilities so you could hunt down others like you and stop them from hurting others.

Kyle raised his hand and sent his father back and slammed him against a wall. He groaned and tried to fight it.

I can sense your abilities. They have grown weak because of your fragile self. Time has weakened you. Maybe your abilities need a younger more powerful host.

Kyle’s eyes turned black once again and he started taking his father’s powers. A white coat of energy that took the form of his father was pulled from Alec’s body and disappeared into Kyle’s hand. Kyle stumbled back and bent over gripping his chest. Alec was still held against the wall and was breathing heavily. Kyle stood up straight and chuckled. He now had the ability to teleport, invade people’s minds and stop time. He looked at his father and smirked.

You have the hunger now. No matter what you do, no matter where you go you will always crave more power. And you will only find relief if you obtain that power. No one has ever been able to control the hunger. You my son, are as good as dead.

Kyle shocked Alec and launched him out the window and into the traffic one hundred floors below. His electricity was stronger and deadlier. He looked down to see his fathers mangled body on top of a taxi. Kyle smirked and flew out of the window and into the sky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF FLASHBACK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:54 pm

I began to think to myself When are we gonna leave this acursed place?! Only thing I hate besides humans, is foreigners. This was foreign heaven! New mexico was pretty close to Texas...or what used to be Texas, and Texas was right next to Mexico. Mexicans didn't travel here as much as they used to, but the ones who did, couldn't leave. There was a patrol by the entire mexico-texas border. It covered the whole thing, and anyone trying to leave this country would be killed on site. Judging by the Mexicans though......they'd get out if they wanted. They got in unwelcomed...

Where the hell is Kyle?

I walked back to the hotel, leaving Suki and big X behind to "keep each other company." Jeez...in the goddam park. Anyway, I figured I'd kill some time with some company. I walked to John's room...knock....no answer. I walked to Aaron's room. Knock...no answer. Where the hell was everyone? Oh right, I sent Aaron out...but he hadn't got back by now? I shook the thought out. I decided I'd stop by Miguels room, but when I arrived, the knob was "effed up"...and the door was locked.

What the hell?

I thought in horror....He's in trouble!! I focused my power on big X's strength and plowed through the door. It hit the oppositte wall.

Jesus! This isn't a goddam party!

Sorry I thought you were in ....what the hell is wrong with you?

It's my MEDITAR FORM!!!

Alright relax...I was just wondering...sheesh. Um...yea....feeling kinda awkard now.

Is there a reason you came Cam?

I think so. I was actually just looking for some company.

Well ya found it...

Ugh...fine.

Miguel came out of his meditar form, and the three of us, "tried" to enjoy each others company until it was time to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:30 pm

I stared at the two, wondering what must be troubling them, as if I didn't have any better to do.

John, what is troubling you so much that you come to me of all people.

Well I-

Feel worthless? That's normal for people like you.

Ya know, I'm really getting sick of your smartass attitude, man.

Is that so?

Hell yes! You're rude, inconsiderate of other's feelings and take kindness for granted! I should knock some sense into you.

Do as you wish, at least I would not have to breathe another damn particle in this hell-hole.

John stood up and was prepared to strike me but Cameron stood up and stepped in between us.

Now listen fellas, we can smack-

Destroy!

Uh huh...anyway, we can 'destroy' one another or we can sit tight and see understand one another better. I don't know about you guys but I would rather be with Kyle than you two.

Perhaps you should. You two seem very close. I will not judge your preferences in romance.

Wha-what the hell did you just say?! Ima kick you mother fu-

A blast interrupted us and knocked us all on the floor. We stood up, feeling dizzy, and heard the noise in Cameron's side of his apartment.

What now!?

Xavier's post comes next.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Suki and I wondered what took us so long to
move. Suki said that Kyle was watching us when me and Cam were
fighting. He seemed to be guilty of something. Cam, went up to the room
and wanted some company. I put my arms around Suki's waist and started
kissed her.

How bout you and I do what should've been done earlier...

Continuation?

She
smiled and kissed me. Damn! She always gets me hot when she does that!
We walk back to the hotel and got to our floor. We passed by Cam's room
it was so messy that that he didn't even bother to fix the huge hole- I
stop in my tracks.

Why is there a hole in Cam's bedroom??

I don't know but Miguel is on the otherside. He might be in danger.

Suki got out her guns and I punched the door wide open.

Miguel!

Godammit! even you brother??

I saw the hole in Cam's room and I thought you were in danger..

Well, I'm not! Jeez!!

Are you sure about that??

We
turned around and see a figure in the shadows, hands glowing with
electricity. We all stood up and faced the figure. The figure stepped
out of the shadows and raised a hand towards us.

Kyle?
Kyle?
Kyle?
Kyle?
Kyle?

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Kyle's hands stopped sparking and he stood there watching the group, he wanted to scare them and did exactly that. Unfortunately he had to tell them it was time to leave, he wouldn't be killing them here.

The Elders have heard we are here, it's time to leave.

Alright, so where do we go?

I say we head back to D.C. That way Kyle's friends can shelter us and we don't have to stay on the move.

Okay, Suki lets get our stuff and find a car. You guys wait here until we come back.

They all agreed and starting to gather their things, Kyle had an evil look in his eye and already decided who he would deal with first.

Hey Kyle, was there any need to blow up my wall?

Sorry, my finger slipped...
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 pm

I looked down at Kyle's fingers, which were twitching a bit. He then looked up at me and gave me a right hook across the face and sent me through a wall to the left. I am sent through at least six walls before I land on the floor. I stagger as I try to get up and the jaw armor that I put on my face at the last second cracks. My eyes move to the direction of the hole as a shadow comes over me and I realize that Kyle is staring directly at me. He smiles and his eyes become pitch black.

I am going to take your brother's powers. You're in the way.

I try to transform into my imperdonable form but Kyle whispers something and I am eveloped in darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Xavier and Suki were looking for working cars and found a few outside an art museum. Suki begged Xavier to let her go inside and have a look and he told her to be quick, something wasn't right. Suki ventured inside and looked around, she found a few pieces she liked and thought back to when she use to paint for fun and relaxation. Xavier started up a car and laughed, finally some luck.

Suki stood and looked at a painting of Paris and wished she could have seen it before the war and the end of the world. She heard footsteps and turned around to see who it was but there was no one there. It was time to leave. She turned around to look at the painting one last time and was frightened to see Kyle standing behind her.

Did I startle you?

He raised his hand and she was sent flying back into a wall. She tried to move but she couldn't and her ability wasn't working. Kyle walked towards her with an evil smile on his face and stopped in front of her.

I'm sorry it had to come to this Suki, but I need your husbands power and hurting you is the only way to get it.

You think this is going to get you what you want?

Yes as a matter of fact I do.

Before Suki could say anything else Kyle raised his hand up and pointed his finger at Suki's head. He smirked and started to slowly open her up. She screamed out in agony and tried to use her power. Before Kyle could do any major damage he felt the ground begin to shake and turned just as the wall beside him broke and Xavier appeared. Kyle was about to use telekinesis to send him back but he was quicker and punched him back and then ran at him. He stood up and was smashed through a wall by the big brute. Xavier picked him up and threw him through another wall and Kyle landed outside in a parking lot. He wasn't moving so Xavier ran back to Suki and helped her up.

Is he dead?

The two walked over to the wall where he was tossed out and looked at where he landed. Kyle was gone but no doubt he would be back to finish them all off.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:53 am

Damn it! He ran away! I swear that guy is out to get us all.

The ground begins to shake violently.

Xavier...what the?

Behind me were two fallen, then suddenly there were four of them, eight, sixteen, it was one person duplicating himself.

So I hear your the human round these parts, you see my boss he doesn't like humans that much. So he sent little old me to come and well, kill you! Hahahaha!

You'll find that I am not as easy to kill as you hope.

Oh ho! A meatbag with an attitude, let's change that boys!!

I was surrounded by what I guess was 64 thugs, all of them were the same person. It was seriously **** up. I had to get a way out of there and get to Xavier and the others. Something fishy was up, and I intended to get the catch of the day. The clones charged, my arm became a grappling hook and shoot up toward the archway above me. Most of the clones smacked into each other, melding together back into one person. I blast him with a small laser made from my fingertip. My feet became jets as I headed toward the direction of Xavier. I land to find Miguel, Cam, Xavier, and Suki out of breath. There is a small hole in the side of a random grocery shop. It was smoking.

What the HELL happened here?!
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:29 am

That bastard's going to die. He'll pay for what he did to you..

Xavier flexed his arms in anger. He knew that Kyle was doing something iffy. Suki watched Xavier as he smashed the ground where Kyle landed.

Xavier, he might be after the others as well.. we need to get back.

Yeah...yeah...lets....

Xavier started to walk away, then stopped. He almost lost his wife back there. He needs to do something. If Kyle was after him. He needs to get the upper hand since, like it or not, Kyle was stronger than Xavier. The only advantage Xavier has is his strength and experience, now, he's about to have territory as well.

Xavier? Are you ok?

Suki...

Xavier turns around and hugs her tight..no matter what, he'll protect her..Suki hugged back and tears flowed from her eyes..the both held each other tightly.

Let's go back....we need to get out of here..we need to go somewhere safe..

Where do we go...

I dont know...but we need to get to the others first..

At the Hotel

Miguel was still unconscious when Cam found him lying on the floor.

Miguel! Miguel!!

Cam shook Miguel to wake him up. A weak moan came from Miguel's lips. He opened his eyes and jolted.

Kyle!! He's about to kill Xavier!!

Where are they??

With Suki looking for our transport! We need to get to them fast!!

Both Miguel and Cam ran outside as fast as they can. They bumped into a massive figure. It was Xavier.

Xavier! Kyle-

We know...He tried to kill me..that bastards after Xavier's powers..

So what are we gonna do...

We need to fight back and take every advantage that we can get...

So Suki...what do we do?

Xavier clenched his fist. He then walked past them and took his bags..

We go back home. Back to the Caribbeans..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next