TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2011-04-14

Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Area Unknown
Time: 3:23 am

I sit at my control center I am monitoring the Earth's major cities via their satellites. Searching ever so closely for any Cybertronian activity. It has been 5 long years since I locked horns with a Cybertronian and I have the scar to prove it. I run my hand down my cheek and I feel the scar that the infamous Commander Hawk left behind when I was battling her Mercs in England. I sit back into my chair and gaze at the monitor for any sign of a Con or Bot.

Oh the day will come when I rid this world of your kind Hawk, mark my word you tin plated bitch I will rip out your spark for what you have done.

I stand up and leave the control panel and then activate my PDA on my wrist. I walk out of the room and head down the hall and watch as my automated factory is working on my many mechanized war machines.

Computer. How long before the Death Stalker is finished?

“32 hours and 5 mins”

Excellent, alert me when it is complete.

I walk to my personal work shop to work on my personal combat suit. It is human size and I am trying to get the integrator to work properly. It is a device added to my suit that allows me to convert any computerized vehicle into a mechanized armor. I derived it form studying several fallen Cybertronians over the years. After several tweaks I suit up and get ready to test it but suddenly my PDA goes off and I am alerted to a Energon detection.

http://farm3.sstatic.flickr.com/2308/3531148853_dd824a5c3a.jpg

Computer, give me the coordinates to the energon signature.

I get the coordinates and I jump into my Lotus Elise and tear off. I leave my hanger via an underground tunnel that leads to an abandoned gold mine which exits to a back road outside of the county of Mohave, Arizona. Once on the streets I use the computers to scan and track the signature, it is not Hawk but someone very familiar.

I wonder if it could be him?

After I finally reach the location, a old ghost town, I then get out of my car and start scanning the area, I make sure my fusion rifle is still close to me.

It is close very close.

Closer than you think Blackburn. (Unknown voice)

I turn to see a large black and read Transformer behind me, he is about 27 feet tall and I know what his vehicle form is as I tangled with him before....his name....Havoc.

Well well, Five years and this is what time as granted me....a sideways or would you rather be called traitor?

His eyes flashed red and he opened fire on me, I take cover behind some large stones. The sand was kicked up and he looses track of me, I swing around to get a better shot at him. I line up my shot and then fire, striking him in the shoulder and he let out a massive howl in anger.

I have no time to waste on you Blackburn. (Havoc)

He transforms into his jet mode and is gone in a flash, all I can do is watch as he left. The good thing is that all my work is not in vane, but the revelation is now...why have the Cons resurfaced?
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:29 pm

The air was humid as well as damp from the pouring rain. Skies were dark and moving slowly with great negligence of the workings of the beings that walk on the soil of this world. Nothing stirred on the empty roads and no living creature was to be seen in the forests. What could be seen at day or in clear weather was blurred by the constant pour. The mighty trees would collect small droplets that would drip at a moment’s notice, sometimes managing to hold on for a few moments. The ground below my feet would sometimes form a liquid and solid-like substance that was both dirty as well as somehow refreshing to see. I never once find it annoying when the planet would cause these sorts of events. This weather…was my favorite.

This world holds many things of interest. Fauna and flora being the most unique of sights, along with other things this world has to offer. The many species of these creatures called ‘flowers’ are the least violent race on this world and variable. They neither move nor do stir from disturbances and their slow sways indicate a carefree lifestyle that many others have shared. Humans once found them to be precious gifts for their partners, or even as decorations for their homes. Now these flowers are among the many that linger in solitude.

I observe a red rose among the bushes and do my best to examine it and save it into my archives. My people have brought our war to this world and I fear the inevitability of the extinction to follow on this doomed world. A sense of sadness comes over me before standing back up and heading deeper into the forest. It grew darker and after some time of losing myself by the colors of the season I take notice of the lack of rain penetrating the enormous trees around me. It was then that the chirping of birds and many other forms of vocalization amongst the creatures that dwell hear became a somewhat soothing experience. I lie down on my back and felt the grass brush against my back, then slowly closed my optics while descending into darkness.

An untold amount of time later and I sit back up to hear the sounds of crickets. The rain had stopped and instead was replaced with the evening glaze of the sun. Scanning the area I found no one watching me and departed from the area. Eventually I came across another road and found many vehicles of the humans passing by. I altered my body to blend into the moving vehicles and began to move at speeds that seemed to cause aggravation amongst the rows that I would pass and honks from admirers of the form I had taken. Nevertheless I never stopped and only moved faster, and faster; drowning the sounds all around me before coming into a state of silence. The road turned into a straight path towards the sun’s direction and the beams of its rays shined against the metal of my altered body and reflected off small droplets of rain, giving me a view I too saved into my archives.

Eventually the sun disappeared and night took its place. No other vehicles besides me and a large semi behind me were left. Silence, besides the roar of my engine, was the night’s most notable experience, but it was not the silence I had accustomed myself to. In fact, I felt a sense of ill intentions creeping out from the dark. A small scanner launched into the air from my hood and proceeded to do as it was designed to. The readings for any hostile forces read negative and so I concentrated on the road laid before me. Yet the feeling of hostility grew even more. No scanner can tell anyone that there’s an enemy, no matter how advanced or perfect it may be. Certain things are meant for the instinct to figure out. Mine’s were telling me that a foe was after me, and he was close.

The sudden blare of the semi’s horn startled me out of my haze and I swerved out of its path. The driver yelled angrily and unleashed a stream of obscenities while my holographic projection of a human driver merely looked up and attempted to apologize. No matter its effort the driver merely drove off and disappeared into the darkness. Humans are very confrontational as I’ve come to learn. Their arrogance borders on hubris. And yet, despite their faults I never find it necessary to slaughter them into extinction, but I also do not feel compelled to protect them. I merely avoid them as best I can.

Entire night did provide a sense of comfort but the feeling of great animosity soon became clear. Out of the darkness before me the semi from before suddenly appeared. There was little room to jump out of the way and alternating to my bipedal form to leap over it would only cause this human’s death. I knew not why he came in the same lane as I but I suspect DUI. With little choice left alternated and held my hands out while placing my feet deep into the ground, making sure that I would halt the speeding vehicle and hopefully prevent death altogether. The large semi then did the unthinkable; it altered just as I did. An enormous being stood before me before a blast of pure plasma lifted me off my feet and sent me skittering across the ground. The being started towards me; giving me enough time to stand as I armed myself, I began to turn my left arm into a small blaster.

The large, bulky being then unleashed a barrage of plasma towards me while I bobbed and weaved out of his crosshair and began to close the distance between us. His shoulders flipped open to reveal several sets of detonators which soon launched into the air and exploded, sending down several small shards of ionized shrapnel.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:55 am

Where I've stationed myself is perfect. A small cave, far away from civilization. It works for me. It's dark, and always quiet. Small, yet spacious enough for me, due to my small stature. Lately I've been away from it for far too long, however. Constant calls for mission from my superior always keep me away from home. "Kidnap this one, kill this one, wipe out this town." It grew tiresome.... but I know what I need to do for my kind to truly prosper. The autobots are still large and in charge, but soon....very soon, that will all change. "His" plan is perfect.

I sit back in my cave and close my optics. Using the worldwide web, I access the human music genre of R&B and play it while I try to relax. I hum to myself, the beautiful tune from this mans voice. Robin Thicke, he is called. Just as I'm drifting away, another call interrupts my "almost" slumber. I sigh, and grumble a bit, but I dare not ignore this comlink message.

Yes, my lord.

~New mission for you, young one.~

So soon, my lord? I haven't the time to rest after the last two...

~I forgot the part where the mission was a request!~

Yes my lord! My apologies!

~Good! Now, you are to head to the country called U.S.A. in the Louisiana region. An important piece of the puzzle has been spotted and must be acquired.~

Yes my lord! Of whom am I searching?

~The one called Elita One, has been discovered~

I thought she had.... passed, my lord.

~You thought wrong!~

I see.....anything else, my lord?

~Keep in mind, that she will not be alone. Over and out!~

I sigh at the news of another mission....one that would not be as easy as the others. I transform into my vehicle mode and set off on the long journey south.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:22 pm

After my brief fight with Havoc I returned to my base of operation, I sealed off all exits and entrances then put my security on high alert. I am now convinced that the cons are up to something big but with Megatron dead who is calling the shots? I take the elevator down to the prison level of my complex to where I have three Autobots cryo-frozen, one is known as Cliffjumper, the other is Wheeljack and the last one is called Warpath. I look in at the three massive chambers where I have them, and I wonder how they can help me.

Maybe I could use them to barter for information on the Cons? Or should I trust them?

I lean upside the wall and glare at the frozen bots whom I captured after escaping Hawks grasp in England some five years ago. They were baddy beaten and didn't put up a fight. I intended to scrap them to find out the tech but after doing that to so many fallen Cybertronians I can't learn anymore of their secrets. I then walk down towards the end of a hall which housed a massive door, I press the key pad to open up the door. I then turn on the lights and what do I see in the massive cryo-chamber?

Megatron...yes you old fucker. I have your body now and wouldn't the Cons love to have you back now?

I look over the body of the once great Megatron and think of how much destruction he has caused during his command of the Cons. I then turn to see the others one Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp and Soundwave. I cross my arms then chuckle to myself.

Here I stand with the means to raise these monsters back to life and yet I keep them in slumber. This world doesn't know what service I do for them and how to they treat me? Like a fucking tyrant, villain or thief! Well if a villain they want, a villain they will have. Computer how long is it before my Night-viper is ready?

“Three hours Blackburn, my I suggest you rest after your last mission.”

Noted, but one other thing, what is the progress of the Death Stalker?

“20 hours Blackburn”

Excellent.

With that I head back up to my main level and prepare some food for myself. Several hours pass and my I start to pickup some activity in Louisiana and well not to far form here, one is an Autobot signature and the other two are unknown signatures. I contemplate which location I should check out.

Hmm, known Autobot signature or the two unknown.

Suddenly I get an alert from the computer that the Night viper was finished. I then leave my control center and head directly to the hanger, once there I quickly suit up into my battle armor slash/flight suit and then get into the Night-viper, then do a systems check.

http://content9.flixster.com/question/65/92/12/6592123_std.jpg

All systems are a go.

I push the throttle forward and as the hanger doors open I take off, within mere moments I am airborne and quickly gaining altitude, next stop the two unknown signatures.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm

I finally pull into Louisiana. It's around the Mardi Gras time, and the humans are acting rebellious, wild, and promiscuous. I can't stand them. Apart of me just wants to tear them to shreds. I could take out this city, no problem, but I must show restraint, for I have an important mission to carry out... Capture, Elita One! New Orleans is huge, however. How would I go about finding her? I'm sure she won't be out in the open, no Cybertronian does that, Autobot or Decepticon. It's just foolish. Perhaps I really should cause a little bit of havoc. I smirk to myself at the idea, while I turn into a dark alley.

I transform into my bi-pedal mode and look closely, while camouflaging myself against the building. While I'm camouflaged, nothing can see/detect me, not even special optics. It's quite impressive if I do say so myself, and I take great pride in it. I peek around the corner, to see the heavily populated streets....not a good enough view. I then begin to climb the building, to get a better look. Even with the small amount of noise I was making, nobody would detect me...not during Mardi Gras, everyone was far to busy, either having fun, or being completely drunk. Once at the top of the building, I surveyed the most populated area, still camouflaged of course. Don't want anybody looking up and seeing a big 22' robot looking at them. The most populated street in New Orleans is Bourbon Street. I then drew my plasma cannon and aimed it at the tallest building.....and fired!

The crowd gasped in awe, as they all panicked and scattered in a frenzy! I then watched as the show began. If I know autobots well enough, Elita One and her crew will not be able to resist saving these people. The perfect trajectory of my shot sent the building not only crashing down, but also toppling into the building next to it. With the amount of debris scattering, as well as the dust cloud rising, none of these people would survive without help. Suddenly, as if almost on cue, 3 cybertronian vehicles approached, fast. One car and two motorcycles. Wasn't difficult to spot which one was Elita One. From the looks of it, the motorcycles were Arcee and Chromia.

3 girls huh? This might be easier then I thought...
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:02 pm

As I am flying towards the two unknown signature I am alerted to three Autobot signatures and one Decepticon one in Louisiana. I check back with my base computer and it notified me that there is a disturbance in the Louisiana area with human injuries.

“My I suggest that you intervene Sir, the local forces that can handle the Con are 60 minutes away.”

Right, I will be there in 20 minutes.

I changed course and head towards Louisiana and I think about what I should do. Should I just take them all down like I would have done in the past or should I make peace with the Aubobots? I guess I will play it by ear again. About five miles outside of the combat zone I put my aircraft into stealth mode, once I was about a half mile away I put the aircraft into autopilot mode and I ejected. The aircraft then returned to base as I touch down after parachuting into the area. The HUD in my combat helmet starts scanning and displaying information on what is going on. Four Cybertronians in the area and there is nothing but chaos going on, with that I rush to make my way to the area.

Fucking Christ, the mess they got made here.

I am careful to make sure that I am hell hidden behind the numerous building in the area. Finally I find a good spot where I can see everything and I start to watch and listen to what is going on. Suddenly the Decepticon signature is now gone, must be a cloaker, but why could I my base scanners detect it? I watch as the three Autobot females scan the area for the Decepticon and help the humans tend to the wounded humans. I know the Con is here, but what is it game? Why did it attack? Then it hit me, it was to draw out the Autobots. I quickly ready my trusty Fusion rifle and I wait...for anything.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Silly little girls. I watch them from the building I stand upon, as they help these poor pathetic souls. Disgusting. I take a minute to plan out what I should do. Should I take out Arcee and Chromia and then kidnap Elita One? Or just go straight for Elita.... If I attack the other two first, Elita will have time to ready herself for combat.... This could be detrimental to me... She's well known for her prowess and power... However, if I kidnap her right away, will Arcee and Chromia be able to keep up with me? I could also use the prowler attempt, and take them out, one by one. This would make Elita too nervous to react properly if she realizes she's all alone. This is the logical decision. I then take out my nano-null ray, and aim directly for Chromia's head.....and fire. The ammo is no regular bullet. It's an invention made by Ravage himself. It's an extremely small capsule, almost invisible to the naked eye, that releases small alloy-eating nanobots, once inside the body. Made specifically for sniping without being seen.

The capsule hit Chromia directly in the optic and released. She screamed once from the pain of the capsule in her eye, and a second time, due to the pain of the nanobots devouring her body. Elita One and Arcee jumped in fear, at the sudden scream. They couldn't tell what was going on, until the nanobots, completely took off an eye....then another....then an entire face, and so on. The two could only look on in fear, as they could not help her, or be eaten as well. Elita looked at Arcee and nodded.

Stay here. Keep helping these people. I'm gonna go search out our attacker.

[color:b9dd=violet]Yes ma'am!

Seperation.... perfect.....

Last edited by Won on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:29 pm

I watch the events unfold and it is now clear the Decepticon had attacked the people in away to draw in the Autobots. It is these tactics that really pisses me off a ton, I do see that the Autobots want to help us but they are doing more harm than good. Still I have had enough and it is about time I took down my first Autobot, to date I only had killed Decepticons. I move in closer to get a good shot at the remaining Autobot, I also take notice of the fallen one. My scans show that it is infested with nanobots, those little bastards will spread to everything around after it feeds off the bot so I line up my first shot.

One EMP blast will fix them good.

I fire off a round and hit the fallen Auto, and as my scans show the nanobots are done...strangely the Autobot stabilized. I quickly notice the other one who had tracked my gun fire right to me, she looks at her fallen friend then me.

Come on out of there and there wont be trouble. (Acree)

I laugh at the tough of there being any trouble and I then slowly come out of my cover. The Autobot noticed I am not wearing a typical human military armor yet she is unaware of whom I am an that I am a major danger to her.

You need to get out of here, Decepticons are no laughing matter.(Acree)

Yeah, then again neither am I.

I quickly fire one quick shot off and hit the Autobot dead in her chest. The EMP blast drops the bot right down, I stand over the downed bot and I smirk behind my helmet mask.

W...why?(Acree)

Well it is like this Autobot, I want your kind off this planet. We have enough problems of our own with out you dragging the Cons here.

I then call home base for a transport craft to take me and the Autobot female I had just brought down. I will be about two hours so I have a lot of time to kill. I start scanning the area for anymore activity and I can only see that there is one Autobot off in the distance. I then look over at the fallen Autobot, then scan it again. The nanobot infection is now completely gone and I decide that I will take this one too, but I am starting to get weary of being here with a rampaging Con on the loose, not to mention that I can guarantee that the Autobots were alerted to the situation.

This is going to be one long two hours.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:05 pm

What…what was that attack…?! (Semi)

The fallen foe of mine lay helpless before my feet and I merely watched. Half of his body had been blown off from an attack I had dealt to him earlier, which rendered his weapons offline indefinitely. The battle had prolonged too far and had received several sets of wounds upon my person, wounds that would take time for my nanotrons (nanobot-medics) to fully repair. My foe slowly stands because I allow him to and say nothing. His massive frame dwarfs mine by nearly twice my height. His steel-blue optics stare into my silver ones as his damaged vocal processor gurgles his voice.

Yo…you shall pay for the death of my comrade…you mock him by taking that form!! (Semi)

My current body had begun to fail me, I would need a replacement. This large foe of mine had the perfect equilibrium required for a strong metabolism and figure. Waiting for my nanotrons would only allow me to live so long in this body. His would have to do. I scan the body of this foe and slowly alternate from my tiny frame into his enormous one. The foe’s optics flares in anger and in a foolish attempt to make me stop my mimicry attempted to use his weapons, which I had made sure would no longer work.

He roared in great frustration and anger before my shoulder panels opened to reveal the same set of detonators that this foe had revealed to me earlier, before launching them in the sky and smashing my fist into his face, sending his flying off of his feet and sending him a considerable amount of length away from me as the detonators exploded and rained down upon him. There was nothing but a smoky mess of what was. I turned away from the carnage I had created before alternating and driving away. This form would have to do.

For hours I continued to trek across the long road before me and soon saw the sight of small town. There was many human soldiers and Autobots patrolling the area. I soon stopped before taking a u-turn away from the scene. It wasn't long before two small vehicles began to zoom towards me. I should have just went in...
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 am

Elita One is nervous... I can see it in her walk, her slight trips here and there, her optics dashing quickly all around her. She jumps at every noise, and I know I can use this to my advantage. By now, she's obviously aware that the destruction caused here is by me....she just doesn't know who "me" is. A stray cat runs behind her, causing her to turn around, swiftly. Terrified and without thought, she shoots immediately almost killing the cat. A sign of undeniable fear. This means she's on my turf and playing my game. I quietly make my way around her, and stand very still against the wall ahead of her. She's walking slowly, but she'll reach me eventually, so I wait very patiently. I chuckle, loud enough for her to hear me, but while camouflaged of course, thus confusing her.

Scared are we??

Who's there!?

Does it really make a difference?? You wouldn't know me if I told you anyway....

Show yourself, coward!

Coward am I?? Yet, you show the most fear.... Honestly, I'm not exactly hiding. You're just blind to me....

She keeps walking slowly and cautiously, and to my advantage, soon as she reaches the wall she turns her back to me, and slowly walks backwards in to me.

......*whispering* I'm right here.....

She jumped around quickly in fear as I turned off my camouflage and shot her one time in the head with a cybertronian tranquilizer. She automatically hit the floor, completely passed out. With the dosage in that dart, she'd be out for hours. I threw her over my shoulder and went outside to deal with Arcee, however, when I got out there, she was already down. How did this even happen?? I look around the area, looking for anything suspicious. The nanobots on Chromia are also gone.... Someone was here....or still is. I look around some more for anything that could give me a clue as to what happened. A department store across the street still stood... The camera's would've caught whatever happened, if the power was still up and running. I walked over to the store to check it out, but I hear something in the distance.....engines. Trucks, cars, but no sirens....all heading this way. These are no cops...these are autobots. That means it's time to go. I grab the camera on the department store and transform, shooting a cable onto Elita One and dragging her off to my hideout. Only thing to be aware of now, was being seen. I've done this before though.... I know how to avoid watchful eyes....
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:18 pm

After hearing sounds of combat and some voices I took cover behind some rubble, to my surprise I seen a Decepticon dragging an Autobot female behind him, then when he heard the unknown vehicles approaching he stole the camera off the side of the building and promptly drove away dragging the Autobot behind him. I then make a tactical decision, I ordered my transport to stay in radio contact until I was ready for extraction as I now have a new target in mind. I look around and I see a motorcycle that had fallen over, I pick it up then then start it up.

This will help my needs for the time being.

I start following the Con at a safe distance so I cannot be scene, this is possible due to the fact I can track the Autobot's signature, the Con however interests me as he can mask and cloak himself. I would love to examine that technology and make it my own, but he will be difficult to capture. Suddenly I shot zips by my head and I almost go off the road, as I get the bike righted I see the Con that I was tracking was standing in his bipedal form and boy did he looked pissed off. Then he disappeared, I bring the bike to a full stop and I listen for any sounds of movement. He must have hidden the Autobot somewhere close cause I can seem to get a fix on the signature.

*Sarcastically* Well now, your no fun Con. However I do admire your technology, care to share your secrets?

I get no response as he is not stupid enough to give himself away. I start listening for any sign that he is close but nothing, even my sensors are bringing up sweet fuck all. I start selecting commands from the HUD in my helmet display and I order my computer to access surveillance in the area just to be safe. I get off the bike then start walking around following the drag marks the Autobot left behind, the come to a stop then just disappear.

Curious, somehow he managed to elude me.

I then walk a few feet to the right to see chard marks in the ground, I scan it and it was made from holographic images, the Con that fired at me was a hologram. I then access my HUD and start doing a database search of all Cons that are known to use cloaking and holograms, while that searches I check the surveillance cams via my other open window in my HUD, nothing is present. Suddenly my alarms go off, four Decepticons inbound on my location, I go to take cover but it was too late they were on me quickly. I am promptly knocked on my back and pinned down by a massive hand, I look up to see that it is Havoc that has me pinned down smirking at me.

Oh well we meet again Blackburn. (Havoc)

I struggle, then as I see three other Decepticons with him I make a quick decision, I activate my proximity EMP burst from my suit and Havoc and the other three are blinded temporarily I jump to my feet and take cover. Unfortunately everything in a 40 foot radius that is electronic is now useless, including my armor and the bike I was driving. I use the quick release and my armor falls off, I then place a frag grenade in the suit and set it to explode if it is moved.

Fuck I really need to get the hell out of here, if I don't make contact in 30 minutes with my transport I will be stranded here and public transport is not an option since I am sort on the wanted list. I find better cover and look for some way I can contact my home base...if not I am as good as dead.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:34 am

Mogadishu, Somalia
2:13 AM

Young fighters dart from corner to corner while their already ruined city is bombarded by mortar strikes from rival pirate gangs and warlords. The entire city was in flames and this civil war was all the city had to offer. To the residents it was nothing new. Another day, another reason to fight for their lives, another reason to end it all. The war was bad enough with drug trafficking, cartels and the constant murders that plague and take the lives of thousands daily, but a new element has inserted itself onto the battlefield, searching for something valuable.

As the young fighters make their way towards a building which belongs to a rival warlord, several vehicles spring from several corners and alleys as they suddenly transform into Decepticons. Somalia is still under control of pirates and warlords, but they are no longer human. The young fighters stop in their tracks and aim their weapons at the Decepticons, but are immediately gunned down and torn to shreds, leaving two alive while they flee. The Decepticons celebrate in victory before several pods drop on several of them and on nearby buildings. Soldiers clad in white jump out from the pods and open fire on the Decepticons with strange weaponry that rival their enormous counterparts.

The Decepticons are at first taken by surprise but soon return fire as they assemble themselves. The white-clad soldiers retreat before returning with even greater numbers and overpower the Decepticons. One of them calls for a dropship to come to their location and dozens more come down to confront the human soldiers. The fighting became more intense as the Somalian local militia joins the fight, resulting within a three-way war. More and more Decepticons and Somalian forces arrive, pinning down the small squadron of soldiers.

This is squad-captain Silas of Ruby Team, the Somalians have joined the battle but they are also attacking us. Was their leaders not told about the ceasefire? We are their mercenaries after all! (Captain Silas)

After a few moments of waiting and exchanging fire between the other two sides Silas received a transmission from his superior, Minim, second-in-command to the Phantom Sonata himself. A sudden explosion rocked the building Silas and his men were camped on.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Give suppressing fire to those Cons and Somalians!! (Captain Silas)

It seems that you are having some difficulty handling the situation. This is not surprising. Onyx Team and Messo Team are heading towards your postion in 3…2….1… (Minim)

Several dozen pods dropped on the buildings next to Ruby Team as more men in white ran towards the edge of their respective buildings and unleashed a torrent of destruction upon the Somalian Militia. They retaliated as two men wielding rocket-propelled launchers fired at the foundations of the already wrecked buildings, Onyx Team perished in the collapse.

Fuckin’ hell… (Captain Silas)

Captain O’Connor of Messo Team reporting, you have visual on Onyx Team are they K.I.A.? (Captain O’Connor)

Captain Silas of Ruby Team, yes, we lost Onyx Team… (Captain Silas)

Bloody Somalians, just what exactly is going on?? (Captain O’Connor)

Silas peered over the edge of his building as he watched the Somalians. Suddenly a Decepticon’s face appeared before him as it scaled the building. He opened fire with his Scar-H with explosive rounds which seemed to force the Decepticon to reel back, but as it fell it unleashed a sonic blast from its arm which decimated the rest of his men and shattered his right arm. He groaned in pain and slowly rose to his feet and looked around himself, searching for a way off of the building. Captain O’Connor noticed his fellow operative in danger and ordered his men to follow him as his men gave cover fire for the stranded captain.

Captain Silas leapt off the building and landed onto the next one, making use of his training under R.O.U.G.E. and his service in the United States military. A sudden explosion rocked the ground he stood on and he fell into a hole, right into the building. He lost consciousness for a few moments before coming back into reality, only to see a large clawed hand reaching for him.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:50 pm

It was about 23 minutes until would arrive not only that if I didn't send the signal that I am still alive it would leave with out me. I start sneaking my way around to find a pay phone to send in the signal that I am still alive when suddenly my integrator started to function again, Emp must only effect it slightly. Then the integrator formed over my forearm and hand like a gauntlet.

What in the world?

I stop behind a grouping of trees to look at what just happened, then a small monitor had flipped out and it started to broadcast the signal I needed. It is almost as if it could read my mind. My computer system started to respond to the integrator.

Sir, your alive. (Computer)

Indeed, it appears the integrator has responded to my thoughts somehow. Prepare the lab for analysis.

Right away sir. However what do you want me to do about the three cons that are still in the area? (Computer)

Have the transport open up come cover fire on the cons with the heavy guns.

Consider it done.(Computer)

I then find a safe spot to hide until the transport comes...only five minutes. I lean out slightly to see Havoc and the other two cons searching for me. I search the area for anything that could help me out to defend myself but all I see the burnt out electronics. Then the two cons tried to get a hold of me but I managed to dodge their attempt. I was then face to face with Havoc who growled in displeasure of my earlier attack on him.

You little shit container! I am going to peel the flesh from your body! (Havoc)

Sir, we need this one alive.(Con Grunt)

Fine, but when Hawk is done with it....I am going to have some fun.(Havoc)

But Havoc's plan was about to take a turn....my transport arrived just as he was about to reach for me, I dive to the side as the transport opens fire with all 12 heavy guns and forcing the three cons to retreat. The transport drops a grapple line and I am lifted to the transport. Once in I give order to return to base...things are getting strange indeed.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:28 am

Finally, after a long drive, I came to the east coast ocean. Accessing the underground road to the cave I call "home", I check on Elita One. Still passed out..... I then press on. Who the hell was that human that was following me? Did he want the autobot or me? I'll be sure to report this to him.... Once inside the cave, I throw Elita One into a cell, and lock it. I then contact him, and tell him everything that happened..... He's finally gonna give me some time to rest up, so he could figure things out about the human. I decide to check out the camera that was given to me, only to realize it was the human that handled Arcee and Chromia. I was in shock. His technology was far more advanced then any human I'd ever encountered.... and I'm still not fully sure as to what his purpose was. Anyone with that kind of technology is a threat, however, and if I encountered him again... I'd have to at least find a way to capture him....if not kill him. I'll wait for the word from him though. I look further in the tape to realize, that the little bastard was right there behind a rock watching me! I didn't even notice him! I could've blasted him right there if it weren't for the dam auto's showing up. Now I'm looking forward to my next mission.... and if he's there.... I'm gonna blast him.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:43 pm

It had been a few hours since I arrived back to base after my encounter with both Autobots and Decepticons. It cost me a set of armor and some weapons but I gained some interesting Intel on them. However I need to find out a way to do some damage to one of the factions, a way to disrupt their plans. Then I came to me, the Autobots have a soft spot for humans or their comrades in trouble so what if I set a trap for them.

I have something to bait the trap with that will ensure both the Cons and Autos will come for.

I will use Megatron's energy signature to lure them in... the Cons will surely come to retrieve him and Optimus will want to destroy his old nemesis. I then check the status of the Death Stalker...it is complete and ready for deployment. I suit up into my backup combat armor and give the order to have Megatron transported to the middle of the desert. The cryochamber will have enough power for 72 hours to keep him frozen and I programmed my orbital cannon to fire on my command.

Six hours later I took off from base and headed out towards the site of my choice. We touch down and set the trap, the chamber is placed out in the open and is transmitting the signal. I send the transport back to base and I lay in wait in total stealth mode in the Death Stalker....it is a 30 ton monster battle tank of my own design. Armed with all the technology I could fit in it and enough fire power to level New York 30 times over.

You want some Cybertronians? Come gets some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS   Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Apocalypse Rising RPS
Page 1 of 1