TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: Apocolypse Rising

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2011-04-14

Transformers: Apocolypse Rising Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 am

Transformers: Apocalypse Rising
Premise/Bios

After the defeat of Megatron and a lot of the other major Decepticon brass in the attempted take over of Chicago about five years ago, the Decepticons have been very silent. Almost as if they left Earth all together, but about two months ago there have been attacks on oil refineries and other resource out posts that indicate the Decepticons are still here. The amount of energy they stole indicates they are up to something major, the rebirth of Megatron is one thought but Optimus believes it is something far more sinister. (That plot will be reveled by me as the story goes along)

The Autobots and along with the N.E.S.T. Teams now track these events carefully in search of the cause and eventually the much needed proof that it is indeed the Cons. Several government firms believe it is a foreign terrorist group that is trying to disrupt the US oil supply to weaken the economy and to cause civil unrest. Either way the US government is still dismissing the presence of the Decepticons on Earth and will not give N.E.S.T the green light to proceed. To top it off several Autobots have been attacked and five are now missing in action, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Red Alert, Air Raid, and War Path.

Notes:

Now you can be a Con, Autobot or Human the choice is yours. Like I said in the premise I will reveal the master plot later on in the story. Post your bios in response to this post.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:57 am

Name: Jonathan Ulric Blackburn Alias: The Collector
Country of Origin: Canada
Race: Human Faction: Vigilante.
Height: 6' 4”
Weight: 221 lbs

Blackburn is a technological genius when I comes to building and designing machines, weapons and anything he puts his brilliant mind to. He develops technology for several companies around the world and holds 189 patents to date. However he believes robotic beings have there place below mankind in the order of things on Earth. When the Transformers landed on Earth and revealed themselves to the world, Blackburn was first excited about them but quickly learned they seemed to look down on our civilization. This was concreted by some comments the Autobots made about mankind in general and the constant attacks by the Decepticons.

These events sparked Blackburn to develop his own counter measures against the Autobots and Decepticons in hope to drive them off. By salvaging fallen Transformers Blackburn had integrated his own technology along with the Transformer's tech to design weapons to combat them on even terms. This gained him the nickname The Collector. Note that Blackburn is no slouch in a fight, he did spend 7 years in the Canadian forces to help fund his way through college and still to this day keeps a strong physical regiment of exercise and combat training. His quick thinking and analytical mind make him more than a match for any human or Transformer opponent.

His current whereabouts are unknown after he was combating some Decepticons 5 years ago in England.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Name: Devious
Race: Cybertronian
Transformation: Supped up '95 Eagle Talon
Faction: Decepticon
Height:22'
Weight: 18 tons

A young scrappy transformer, and the son of the traitor, Jetfire. He was raised very young by, Rampage and taught that his father, betrayed the Decepticons and gave his life to the autobot cause. Ashamed of his father, he set out to become one of the greatest Decepticons of all time. On the day of Rampage's death, Devious went on a "rampage" (no pun intended) against 14 autobots, using his speed and stealth to his advantage. When the day came for Decepticons to retreat and lay low.... this was no difficult task for Devious. With the uncanny and unmatched ability to completely camouflage his entire body, (even his eyes) there has rarely been any sightings of him. He has been reported as somewhere within in the northern regions of Siberia.

Now that the time for revenge has arrived, Devious now holds two "missing" autobots in his possession.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Anyone is free to join this RPS.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Alias: Phantom Sonata
Country of Origin: Unknown (believed to originate from Europe)
Race: Human
Faction: R.O.U.G.E.
Height: Unknown
Associate of Interest: White Rose & Minim

Description: A hero; marauder; a Robinhood-like figure, a terrorist, savior of the weak, murderer, gentle knight schemer, messiah, godless being, the conductor and monster. All of these names describe the Phantom Sonata according to various corporations, governments or factions that exist in the world. What little is known of him also bringing about the best or worst rumors from nearly every crevice. Those who fear him wish to erase his name; those who admire him spread his name for all to hear. The Phantom Sonata’s actions alone can be seen in lawless Europe. Many regions that have been oppressed by the tight-fisted vice of corporations, or factions ‘generously’ giving their services to various countries, finds itself in massive revolutions by rebels funded by an organization dubbed R.O.G.U.E.

Countries and regions that are either controlled through a complex web by R.O.G.U.E. or have a more sinister story say the same thing when Phantom Sonata is brought into the conversation: “That man will either bring a haven of peace or a storm of destruction in his wake...”

R.O.G.U.E.’s objectives, according to expert observers and those who are funded by them, explains that their goal is to bring about the “Freedom of Individuality”, whose meaning escapes many. Many believe that Phantom Sonata wishes to create a world where the people can govern themselves, among other beliefs, but the true meaning is only known to the Phantom and his organization. Their true goal may either be a grace from above or a corruption of ideals…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sator Naught
Race: Cybertronian
Transformation: Lamborghini Reventón (Grey)
Faction: Himself
Height: 22'
Weight: 16 tons

Description: Lonesome as a wolf in a dark forest, Sator is the equivalent of a lone wolf. For as long as he has lived on the planet his existence has always been to serve as a living scourge to both sides of his race; only once his patience runs thin during one of his moments. The humans merely reflect off of his optics, never paying any attention to them, due to the prejudice he holds against them, finding them wastes of time to interact with. Perhaps it is a past he held with them or he is simply living the life of a ignorant visitor to an strange new world, merely observing is up to speculation to those who are aware of his existence.

All that is certain is that he appears as a strange being, curious of his surroundings but not of others.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Cancelling are we?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:13 pm

might as well
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Wouldn't quit just yet.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Well let me know when you wish to start up again. I am game.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Well this week my schedule is consistent. Finally.
Back to top Go down
HorridWing
Gold Member
Gold Member
HorridWing

Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 pm

I'll try to make it back a little more as well...
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Yeah, my schedule is balanced out. So lets giver.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:49 pm

So what excatly is the plan? Feeling the writer's block hitting me hard.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Legacy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Havoc Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Well the Cons are in disarray, Hawk is now the so called Leader of them, however my last post will prove to the Cons that Megatron is alive and well. Well there will be a another entity coming soon. The next post I will do will reveal all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Apocolypse Rising   Transformers: Apocolypse Rising I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Apocolypse Rising
Page 1 of 1