TFXtreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFXtreme

Transformers Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1

Go down 
+2
2Galvatron
The Good Rebel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:03 am

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:28 am

Wonder were Kyle is? The others just shrugged their shoulders. It's been a long time since I have been with people like me. The lab....the cage...I was 8 yrs old when I was taken there. I am 32 now...I developed different aspects of my powers.

Metal Bending and control.
EMP
Blocking attacks from bullets and other projectiles with a Magnetic field.
and Electric burst shock.

I was used.......I was a weapon...I was....Havoc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:22 am

Kyle shook the mans hand and walked away, he had been gone for about three hours now and would no doubt be questioned by Cam or one of the others about his absence so he decided he would just tell them he was looking for an old friend which I suppose was partly true. He stood in the middle of a street and started pulling out different abilities, he was now able to stop time and teleport to another location and to another time. He was able to fly, use his freezing ability to its full potential, turn invisible and take control of natural objects such as the ground and water. He called that one Terrakinesis.

Kyle stood on the edge of a roof and looked at his hands, he clenched one and unclenched it. As he did, a bright but small light emitted from his hand and heated up his face. Induced Radioactivity, got to love it.

Boom..... Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 Animation1-1

Last edited by Kratos on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Good Rebel
Silver Member
Silver Member
The Good Rebel

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:39 am

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by sfjoidsjfdisfjseijf[ksdj, on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:52 am

I was.....testing out my luminescence ability.

That light was hot, I felt it from here. I've seen that ability before. A woman used it in front of me and then two days later she exploded. You're radioactive!

Fine, you caught me. But now that you know my secret let's see yours.

Dawson emitted a small blue light from the tip of his index finger and shot it past Kyle's face. Kyle smirked, jumped down from the edge and walked up to him. He aimed his hand at the ruined building across the street and sent out a large red laser that exploded on impact.

I guess we both share the same secret then.

Kyle walked towards the edge again and jumped off. Dawson seemed shocked and surprised, he wondered what the hell Kyle was and looked over the edge to see him walking down the street.

Well that was different....
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:02 am

Suki, Miguel and I sat together, I sensed some hidden agenda between Kyle and Dave. Whatever it was, it wouldn't work...I looked at Suki who was reloading her gun. I rubbed her shoulders but she shrugged it off..

What's wrong Suki?

What's wrong?! its you!! - walks away.

What's wrong with her brother?

-sighs- it's a husband and wife thing....

I stand up and walk over to Suki. She seemed more frustrated than sad..

Suki, It's okay to be scared....I-

No, its not that Xavier! I've killed fallen before protecting what we have! The Cavalry shoudn't have been a match for you!

I knew what she was talking about. My other powers...Suki and her father trained me to amplify my powers ten fold. My impenatrable Skin, Super Strength, even found out other abilities... like being able to block Mimickry or at least if they absorb my powers it was cheap and less powerful than the original plus others that I have yet to show...the fact that I've been using only 5 per cent of my powers pissed her off...

Suki, you know why I can't use them....its Kyle....I feel that there's something iffy about him.

-sighs- I know...even I could feel it...but you've been hiding your powers long enough its time to show them...who you are..King Oni...

Okay....if I show them so should you....you've been hiding it longer than me...

Fine...-walks to me- the next attack, let's finish them off quickly...-kisses me-

_______________________________________________________________--

Little did Xavier and Suki know that behind the bushes was his brother...listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:07 pm

I widened my eyes when I heard what Xavier said. Suki has powers?!

Sitting in the bushes I was undetectable but I knew that my location would be compromised somehow. What is Suki's power anyway? Is Xavier lying? Fallen should be able to detect one another but I vaguely sense anything on her. I squint my eye and notice some sort of device on her thigh, what is that? I guess I'll have to figure that out.

I morphed my bone structure into my tanke form and made such a ruckus with the bones cracking and bending that Xavier and Suki turned toward my direction.

Miguel, is that you?

I see Suki whisper something to Xavier and he nods his head.

You...heard what we said...didn't you?..

This betrayal will be trialed my own way. I shall give her my "second chance." I burst from the bush and charge at Suki, Xavier was surprised and was not sure what I was doing but watched my movements and guessed what I was up to and tried to block my way. I sidestepped him and darted at Suki and grabbed her before running out of the area. Suki screamed and Xavier roared my name and chased after me. I ran through a door but heard it crash behind me. I used my parkour to leap over cars and alleys, Xavier growing more and more frustrated.

Let her go, Miguel!!

Miguel stop this!

I ignore their cries and continue to keep up the chase. I think I should end this. Thanks to my limitless supply of stamina I can run and not go tired. I'm not sure if I can say the same for Xavier but I did not plan on finding out. I picked up my pace and ran faster than either of the two expected, Xavier made this evident.

Wha...were you always this fast?! And you failed Physical Education?!

This isn't the time to-

I stabbed a nerve ending in Suki's neck to knock her out. Xavier roared and began to pick up his own pace. But I ran faster and faster, making sure that the gap between us widened even more than before. Xavier was losing his patience with me and jumped in the air and slammed his knee on the ground, trying to make me stutter in my step. But I did not waver, instead, it made me faster and helped to stage my disapearance. I jumped on a nearby building and jumped from rooftop to rooftop before stopping on the last one. Xavier somehow caught up and had me cornered.

Miguel...why are you doing this?

Xavier, you both lied to me. Those are two chances I gave you and you did not hold true to them. I AM going to figure out what powers she has without any explanation.

I looked at her and saw Suki's peaceful face. How could anyone look so peaceful during a kidnapping??

I turned to Xavier and gave him a grin.

This isn't funny! All of this because of your si...sick philosophy?! Enough of this! Let her g-

Not before I see how long she lasts!

I lept from my position and fell down from the building. Xavier ran to the edge and looked down. He jumped back a split second before I collided with him and flew away in my murciélago form. I could hear Xavier roar in anger...
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:34 pm

This is frustrating.... very frustrating.....my brother kidnapping my wife, it's like a soap opera!!! I guess it's time to show Miguel one of my other special powers. I ready my legs and powered my self forward and upward, the ground under me cracked in power and I was propelled upward and forward. It was like a big jump only forward. Instantly I caught up with the murcilago form of Miguel. I landed and the force of the pressure tripped up my brother.

Enough of this! If Suki wakes up you'r e gonna get the crap beat out of!!

Too late sweetie....

Suki was up, in Miguel's arms.

Suki?

Suki No!

Her eyes glowed white and instantly she was gone from Miguel and appeared behind him. I knew it....her Chronokenisis.. able to manipulate time, speeding herself up and slowing others down...

You wanna see my powers, here it is!

Suki kicked Miguel's face in like nobody's business. Miguel's armor crept up slower and slower. and Suki sped up hit after hit became faster. Miguel however was at a complete stop. I ran faster and held Suki.

Enough! Now he knows...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:17 pm

I sighed to myself...everything was getting all...weird around here. Kyle is a freakin killer...I don't know who the hell this Darren guy is....Aaron is...Aaron....Miguel kidnapped Suki....big X has the hops of Michael Jordan on steroids....kinda like one of my abilities....and now....Suki has freakin powers!!! I shake my head at the thought of it. It seems as though I picked up another ability too...I must've accidently absorbed Miguels speed abilities, because as I was following him and big X...I could keep up. Didn't seem as though I was getting tired either. I met someone else with that ability though...it was called abnormal endurance....maybe I got that from them. If I'm gonna absorb a power...I want to absorb his bone manipulation...problem is...I don't know how to absorb powers...I just do. It's never on purpose...I just pick it up. I got to thinking to myself...out of all the people I've met...I've probably absorbed a massive amount of powers...they just haven't presented themselves yet. I left all the commotion and went to one of the quarters in Alex's hideout. I looked out to make sure nobody was around before I closed the door and locked it. I began to think about some of the fallen I've met over the past few years. I remember Kurts power

...but i know i already have his wall-cling. Can I teleport too?

I tried....it didn't work out.

Okay...so I can't teleport.

I thought about Dominikos...he was a good friend of mine...while thinking about his power...I began to reminisce on the good times we had. Me and him would torture the girls in high school...constantly harrassing them, and bothering them. He was the good looking foreign exchange student who didn't have to do anything but speak and make girls like him. I wished for that talent. I was okay though...I was a jock...I got my fair share as well...but that was then...this is now. I began to think about what happened to him....he was killed by another fallen. Not a human...a fallen! That ticked me off. Domo...(thats what i called him) was talking to another girl...when he came along. Domo didn't know that it was his girlfriend, and the guy crushed Domo's skull. Superstrength...always hated that ability...now i have it. I shook my head. I decided this was pointless...I wasn't getting anywhere. So i headed for the door...and as I opened it...I saw clouds and sky.

WTF!?

I noticed that I was floating...but not just me...the entire room! Then it hit me...Domo...his power was Earth Manipulation. He couldn't only create Earthquakes...he could move earth period! I leaped for joy...then stopped myself when i realized that everyone was watching me. I quietly set the room back in place...

Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:30 pm

Amazing. This is definately someone that should not be underestimated. However, I was being pummeled by a woman and my armor was cracking. What insane strength!

Enough! Now he knows...

Suki stopped and stared at me, her eyes burning with anger. At the same time my mask broke off and I gave her the same look. Ske kicked again and broke one of my winged bones. This was rather embarassing, to be beaten like this and have my wings busted off. Things were going so slowly.

Suki! I said enough!

She turned and appeared next to Xavier. I felt the stiffness go away and time began to speed up. I fell on my knees and began to pant, the experience with Suki was anything but thrilling. I forced myself to stand up and the rest of my armor shattered into pieces. How can these people be so strong?! Why am I the butt of the joke?!

That goes to show, don't ever touch me.

I narrowed my eyes at her. She was beginning to bother me in a not too friendly way. She smiled and gave a mocking expression exclusively for me. I then turned back into my murciélago form and grew back the wings that Suki shattered. I looked behind me and saw the two together, talking, completely oblivious to my prescence. I looked down and sighed, then beat my wings and took off. Being in this group only made things difficult. I am not a very sociable guy. So, for now, I'll just fly around to cool off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:40 pm

I watch all this go on...I think to myself...Nuts! Yeah I detest violence..

Flash back 5 yrs ago-

Somewhere in northern Canada.

Havoc get you ass in gear!
Shut your hole commander. I am coming! For f*ck sakes, they are not getting away anyway.
Just fence them in.

I put up a force field around ememy troops that have landed in our homeland. I wasn't given their orgin...just told to terminate.

I got all of them in a nice basket commander. What do you want me to do with them?

....Kill them.
uhh Commander Stone? Are you sure?
That's an order soldier...Kill them.

With a flick of my wrist...all 7 were crushed like a paper cup in my grasp. I seen the horror in their eyes.

Excellent job Havoc... OK, get the chopper in here we are going home. Mission accomplished.

In the chopper on the way back to HQ I sat and thought about what I have done. They didn't look like soldiers..they didn't even put up a fight....I murdered innocent people.....what have I become?

Havoc, you OK?
Umm oh yes Commander I am OK.

Good, you will be debriefed when we return.

I nod and just continued to think...yeah debriefed...fancy word for being put back into my Geno tube....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:57 pm

I see in the distance Miguel taking off...hmm he can fly? Interesting fellow he is I think. I get up and use my skill to use the Earths magnetic field to fly, well hover. I then propel myself with burst of energy.

Hey Migel! I get his attention and he lands on a building not far off.
Yes what is it? I am not in the mood. He folds his arms over themselves.

I look at him and I know he is feeling down about something.

Well you seem down pal. What's up?
I am not your pal! Back off sparky!
I chuckle. Wow, I haven't heard that one before. (sarcastic tone)
Listen John, I don't really know you that well and well...grrrrr piss off!
Listen, I am not inclined to harm you. I am not going to betray you if that's what you think. But I have been alone for about 3 yrs now...I am sick of wandering this world. I know your hurt about something..I can help

Well....

With that...I open up to at least one of these people. Miguel seems like the most interesting....I seen and sensed the others powers....but this one...yep I never seen this skill. Intriguing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Kyle stood on the top of an old church and watched Xavier and Suki, he wasn't surprised that she had a power but he didn't know it would be an interesting one. It was the downgrade of Space and Time Manipulation which he already possessed. But even so, he decided to give his Empathy one last test. He had already absorbed Dawson's ability but that was when he was close to him. The true test would come from absorbing her ability from 100ft away.

He focused on her and searched her mind for the key to using the ability, the Fallen walking around below him began to move slower and didn't know what was going on. Xavier and Suki looked around and saw the people walking slower. Suki stepped away from Xavier and waved her hand in front of a man and then turned around to see Xavier moving slowly as well. Suddenly everyone returned to normal speed and just walked it off.

Did you do that?

No, I can only focus on a small group at one time not an entire street. That was someone else.

Kyle smirked and jumped off the church and disappeared into the crowd of Fallen. His powers had been fully restored.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

Number of posts : 1951

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:34 pm

Miguel and John were talking on a rooftop. Then after it seemed like they were done, Miguel took off again. I tried something new. I felt my shoulder blades come out of my skin as metal blades.

Now I can fly AND shoot people.

My feet became jets again and began flying toward Miguel. When I got next to him he simply looked at me and looked forward again.

What's up?

Us, now leave me alone.

Alright what's wrong?

Again, us, now leave me the heck alone.

I grab his ankle and pull himself and I to a sudden stop.

Dude what the hell happened to you? In grade school, you at least were responsive, you cared about people. What the hell happened? What made you like this?

Back to top Go down
Lunar Retturns 2
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lunar Retturns 2

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:03 pm

Dude what the hell happened to you? In grade school, you at least were responsive, you cared about people. What the hell happened? What made you like this?

I stared at Aaron as we hovered in the air. Why is everyone asking me questions all of a sudden? So what if I kidnapped Suki? I was curious. But one after the other they confronted me as if I need therapy, especially Aaron, who keeps trying to rekindle our old friendship. And he bothers asking me why I am the way I am. He really just asked me what happend...

Aaron, I told you already. You ruined my life when you spread the rumor about me being a "freak." Don't you realize what I lost because of that? Should I even bother telling you what happend a week after you spread that freakin' rumor?

If it will help me understand you then yes.

He was about to put his hand on my shoulder but decided against it when he noticed me staring at his hand as he reached over to me. I sighed and remembered everything so clearly. My mother holding the lighter, her hateful words, and the face that was not of my mother. A sudden scream of my mother forced me to wake up and see Aaron shaking me.

Hey! Are you alright??

Quit it! I might lose my balance!

Oh, shut it. I'll catch you.

I'll pass.

So are you going to tell me or not?

I sighed again and began from the beginning, to make sure that he knows the damage he's done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 am

Kyle walked down a corridor and found a room full of files and documents regarding people with abilities. He put a key in the door and unlocked the room. This is where Kyle had spent most of his time when he led his group. Now that his abilities had been restored he had a hunger for more power. It was time to see what abilities were "on the market". He sat behind a computer and looked at the index of abilities.

Electrokinesis, no. Pyrokinesis, no. Flight, no. Florakinesis, hell no. Here we go.

He got out of his chair and walked up to a shelf that was labelled "Dangerous". He took down a file that had the name Quintessential Force on it. He opened it up and read the description...

Quintessence Force is the creation and manipulation of pure energy. One with this ability could increase their own physical capabilities such as defiance of gravity, increase physical attributes like strength, or manipulate it into powerful concussive blasts. One with this ability has altered senses, agility, speed, reflexes, etc. and is capable of perpetual energy generation (no need for sleep, rest, or food/water). It may be the only ability that power mimicry cannot replicate, as the energy is generated, not manipulated from outside sources.

Well, looks like I am going to have to steal this one.

Kyle turned around to see Tim standing at the door. He tossed Tim the key and thanked him. Tim had always been very understanding about his hunger for more power and he knew that once Kyle had absorbed two abilities then the Hunger would disappear for a few weeks.

This ability will help me keep moving. It's not immortality, but it does mean I don't have to sleep, eat or drink.

Yeah, that and the fact that you become faster, smarter and a hell of a lot more dangerous.

Which is exactly why I need it. Where is this person?

I heard he was an Elder now, but he was in New Mexico.

Well alrighty then. Thanks for the key.

Kyle walked outside and sensed for his other companions. It was time to leave this city and move on to New Mexico, but first he had to find the others...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:12 am

Being around all these fallen at one time was almost....soothing. I started making conversation with random people, but the question always came up..."what's your ability?" I hate hate that question. Then I have to answer with "Empathic Mimicry" and then they always want me to get away because they don't want me absorbing their powers...I sometimes wish I could've been blessed with just one ability...one that's not able to absorb others anyway. I started lying to people, saying my power was Earth Manipulation...since I just caused a scene anyway. Basically...I wanted to find out what their powers were. After I told them Earth Manipulation...they would become more open with me. It's like abilities conversations became an icebreaker with us Fallen. They told me about Gravity Manipulation, Photokenisis, Umbrakenisis, (which is awesome by the way), Autotrophgenesis, Toxikenisis, and many others. I found myself wanting to absorb some of these too, but I have no clue on how to absorb them. Usually when I do absorb them...all i have to do is think about the person, and I can use that ability right off the back. So I began to think about them, later that day while i was in my room. I found a few...like...hydro and florakenisis. But I can already control water...and ...wtf am i gonna do with a bunch of plants!? I sighed...maybe the others would reveal themselves in time. Just then I got a knock on the door.

We need to get moving.

I'm ready when you are.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:54 pm

It had been four hours. Miguel told me EVERYTHING. Every small little detail on why he was how he was. How I had caused it. EVERYTHING.

Holy **** Miguel, I didn't know that I caused ALL OF THAT.

No one ever does, I haven't even told Xavier that much.

I don't think this will mean anything to you, but I am sorry. I was a stupid teenager raised to believe that anything or anyone that wasn't normal wasn't right. I guess I never gave you another chance. I know that explains why you haven't given me one. But come one, we share similar powers now. Sure mine may be synthetic but they are here to stay. Look at us. We're flying above some random base full of Fallen and no one else is because they can't. We're unique, not even Cam has been able to replicate our powers, well at least yours. Now I don't believe in destinies, fate, or all that other ****. But I do know that the stuff that happened to me and the stuff that happened to you were no accident. That voice in your head wanted something from you. Those aliens wanted their secret kept. So they both gave us something that we could only dream of. You lost the pain, but you lost all other emotions. And I gained powers, and lost everything else. So damn it we have to stick together! Now I know you may never forgive me for what I did, but will you at least tolerate me?

He just stared at me, emotionless, I wondered if my long drawn out speech had put him to sleep.

I think I can try to.

He gave me a smirk, it was the first time I had seen him smile since grade school.
Back to top Go down
devastator919 the flayer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
devastator919 the flayer

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:54 pm

I was walking down the street. Suki and I had a big argument after the incident with Miguel. I'm torn between two worlds. My brother, who I haven't seen in 3 years, and my wife, who is the love of my life. The fact that Suki beat up my brother means she's getting stronger by the minute. I see Kyle in the distance talking to cam. On my right, I see Suki walking towards the guys. Miguel and Aaron was nowhere to be seen so was John.

It's time to move.

I'm ready when you are.

I'm ready too..

Wherever Xavier goes, I do too..

Then it's settled then, it's time to move off to New Mexico.

Woah...why New Mexico? That's Elder central! It's suicide.

Because....I want to finish this once and for all...

New Mexico it is then...

I turned around and saw my brother. He looked at me and gave Suki a nod. Aaron was behind him so was John.

We packed up and started on our way, I grabbed Miguel and gave a sign to him to stay back with me and Suki.

What brother?

It's Kyle....he's planning something....it's iffy...

I know brother I feel it too...you better watch your back...he needs your powers as well...

Like that's ever gonna happen... The other thing is, New Mexico is the haven of the Elders. What are we gonna do?? Charge in there and wreck the whole place?! It insane!

I know brother. But you have the least of the worries, with you're impenetrable skin, plus that shockwave you gave me earlier.... I can't say the same for you're wife though...

Suki **** her gun and smiled at Miguel.

I never miss brother-in -law don't worry about me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:56 am

Alex had supplied the group with a silver BMW and a black SUV. The SUV was driving along in front of the BMW and in it was Cam, Aaron, Dawson and Kyle, the others were in the BMW. Aaron was driving and Dawson was in the seat next to him, Kyle and Cam were sitting in the back with a seat separating them. Aaron was telling Dawson about how he came about his suit and showed him different abilities while some how managing to drive straight.

Kyle was staring out of the window thinking about Jess, the love of his life. They had become distant when he found out about his abilities and by the time Kyle took over Chicago and attacked the S.A.I.S, they had lost all contact. During the S.A.I.S's war against Solar they had been re-united due to the fact that Kyle learned that Jess had the ability of Electrokinesis. He later found out about his daughter and started to become a part of their life once again.

When the war between the Fallen and Humans broke out, Kyle juggled fighting and spending time with his family. Jess couldn't handle being second best when it came to the war and gave Kyle a choice, either be with them or fight with the Fallen. Whilst Kyle was making up his mind he received a threat from an anonymous Human that said he would hurt Jess and Sara. Kyle decided to leave them and fight the war to protect them.

Cam was watching him and decided to ask him about his abilities.

So Kyle, how long have you had Empathic Mimicry?

Who said I had that ability?

No one, but I just noticed the look you got from some of the Fallen. It's the same look they gave me.

Yeah well, we get a bad reputation from the first Empathic.

Oh yeah? Why's that?

You'll find out soon enough. Why did you want to know about my ability anyway?

Well I kind of need your help. I can't control what abilities I absorb or even how to use them.

I had that same problem when I started off. What were you feeling the first time you absorbed an ability?

Anger I guess.

Then you need to be angry when you use your abilities and think about what power you want to pull out. As for the absorbing part, that is something you have to learn on your own. Many Empathic's now don't even know how to control that, fortunately I learned how to, my frustration and hunger for abilities allowed my brain to let me focus on someone and replicate their power. It's different for everyone so don't worry.

Cam seemed slightly satisfied by the answer but still puzzled, Kyle didn't know he was still knew to the ability and smirked while looking out of the window once again. It would certainly make it easier to kill him, he may even join him to learn about his ability. At the moment his top priority was this Elder who had an ability he needed. Hopefully there wouldn't be too many Fallen, he was getting tired of killing weak people. Kyle closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep, it would be the last one he would ever need.

Kyle woke as Aaron was honking the horn, he took off his seat belt and was about to lean forward to see what he was tooting at but found himself trying not to fly through the windshield as the SUV was jolted up from the back and turned upside down. It screeched along the road and stopped 100 metres away from a man. Kyle was lying on the roof of the SUV and groaned. He looked over to see Cam still held in his seat by the seat belt and noticed the other two were unconscious. He aimed his hand at the door beside him and sent it flying off its hinges. He crawled out and stood up to see the telekinetic man watching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:31 am

I made my way out of the vehicle, rolling my eyes and shaking my head. I looked at Kratos.

That's why you always keep the seatbelt ON!

Shutup! We have bigger problems....

I looked up to see a man watching us. Things weren't looking too good.... I wasn't sure if he was friend or foe...basically because I have no clue what happened, I was asleep as well. Aaron and John were knocked out, so if we had to fight...it'd be just us.

Who are you?

The man just watched Kyle...no response.

I said who are you?! Did you do this?!

I don't think he's listeniiing

Shutup Cam! This isn't a time for jokes!

I'm serious though...he's not answering.

Obviously!

I looked behind us. Miguel and big X were coming in...fast. I looked back at the man...his eyes shifted to me...then to them. I jumped out in their way.

STOP!!

They were flipped up into the air, over my head. It landed hard, right on its top, and caught fire. I looked in horror...then felt a small hand on my shoulder.

Relax...I got us out in time. Your little suicide stunt there helped.

-sigh of relief- Oh jesus....

Suki must've slowed time down and sped herself up just in time to get them out. She was truly amazing...why couldn't I sense her power before? I looked back at the man...his eye was twitching now, and Kyle was watching him...with that look in his eye.... I turned to him as Kyle's hands started to glow with lightning...mine started to glow with ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:36 am

Kyle was eager for a fight but the assailant obviously wasn't. The man raised his hand and pushed the burning car into the truck and into the group. Kyle and Cam jumped into the air and saw Xavier and Miguel stand in front of the car and let it smash into them. They simply stood there and tore through the car. Suki and John stood there and saw the assailant disappear. Kyle and Cam landed back on the ground and walked up to the totaled SUV. Cam ripped off a door and started pulling Aaron out, Kyle simply stood there and was glancing around looking for the man.

He teleported.

So he's a teleporter and a telekinetic?

No....he's like us.....and I have a feeling he'll be back.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Inactive User
The Darkfather

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 am

Gallup, New Mexico

It has been over a week now, and Shedu has not yet found a suitable laboratory to reestablish his study on the antidote to the virus. He has kept a low profile as successfully as he can ascertain, but he is aware that as he can see other evolved in one glance, so can other stronger evolved beings see him.

Albuquerque was reduced to ruins by an airborne firestorm meant to wipe out every possible living thing in the area. He has heard that there was a stronghold for the Fallen there, but when he got to the area, he was met only by scorched earth and molten metal: Testament to the cruelty of modern warfare.

He travelled to Gallup, only to find that the only standing medical facility, Rehoboth McKinley, is now a mere triage of sorts for human wounded... and infected.

"Their aura falters. The virus is merely recirculating itself throughout this entire facility," he thinks to himself. He notes how some of the medical personnel are showing the primary signs of infection. This does not bode well.

He went to a public computer console just beyond the visitor's area. His intiuitive aptitude and onmilingual skills kicked in, and he started to bypass the numerous firewalls and local security measures of the hospital and hack into the state's primary health network. From there, he browsed among the numerous names and locations of affiliate facilities and accidentally stumbled onto a news clipping:

An evolved human, reported in the document to be the one responsible for the spread of the virus in a paramilitary initiative. The clipping was part of an old state "Wanted" list, a grand list for the state's public enemies.

The fact that someone so close to the initial exposure makes it to a state "wanted" list spikes up his curiosity. This is the sort of natural immunity that he is looking for all this time.

Shedu pondered on the new revelation: The possibility of a near-pure specimen for the virus antibody. He will need to meet this man, but alas, the clipping bears only his image.

Shedu mentally embeds the image into his psyche, to help him remember when the opportunity comes. He has no ability to teleport to the location of a remote and mobile target -- yet, but he will, perhaps, learn this in due time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Shedu enters the emergency stairwell and from there, teleports to the nearest tactical place where he can get a vantage point on everything around him.

He finds himself in Arizona, atop the Mogollon Rim. He sits near the ledge and starts to focus on his Aura sense, to locate powerful creatures that would match his theory. He would single these individuals out until he finds this one man that may be the cure to this infernal plague.

As he meditates, he was interrupted by an abrupt call from afar. With his eyes closed, he sensed the 'intruder' with his blindsight, and the latter's living aura denotes that it is non-evolved, probably a trekker or something else.

"This place is off limits. Place your hands above your head, where I can see them. Do not run towards us or try anything suspicious or we will be forced to use deadly force."

"Us," he muttered, as Shedu sensed several more beings ascend the east ridge of the plateau. He could make out what seems to be a military helicopter at the bottom of the plateau and perhaps an encampment of sorts, which was most likely a temporary stop over or makeshift repair bay.

While he was sitting on cross-legged on the grass, he was approached by several armed soldiers -- probably rogue or mercenary, by the way they were shabbily dressed.

"I believe that you possess a helicopter, probably a Sikorsky-type, of the HH-60 series...," Shedu speaks out, making the rogue soldiers halt in their tracks.

"Dude, I think he's an effin spy or something," whispers one, as he starts to aim his carbine.

"I think it's one of em Fallen scum..." replies another, as he draws out his pistol.

"It is imperative that you cease this act of aggression before anybody gets hurt," Shedu calmly reminds.

"He stinks of Fallen... KILL HIM!" one of them shouts, as he fires his carbine at the doctor in full auto.

A cacophony of gunfire ensued.

This entire scenario, however, was already precalculated.

96 different probabilities, all analyzed and tested in a time frame that flowed at the rate of nanoseconds, through the stealthy distortion of space and time, compounded by use of accelerated probability.

The entire conversation from the moment the nearest soldier approached, in real time: 22 seconds.

As the entire thing played out, the bullets were caught by multiple telekinetic barriers, which were placed and angled in such a way that the bullets would ricochet towards a friendly target.

All rogue soldiers fell the moment they fired their guns.

Shedu was used to this violence, but his gloating soon fell to a halt, as he detected a powerful force sweep over him: An emanation from a probable telekinetic, but the origin seemed to be too distant to be logical. It turns out that his theory was true.

He stood up and saw the emanation from the horizon, and he teleported towards it.
Back to top Go down
Steelclaw
Gold Member
Gold Member
Steelclaw

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 am

I wake up on the desert road, I see a flaming SUV about 20 feet away, Cam is pulling me away from the road.

What the hell happened?

Fallen guy, attacked us, and teleported away.

Well can we salvage any of the cars?

As I say that the BMW explodes setting the SUV off in another explosion.

Haha, I don't think so.

Well damn it, we are way to far away to walk again.

Ha looks like we'll have to anyways.

Then I had a sudden "leap of faith" moment.

Cam, let me go and back away.

What do you plan on doing human?

I plan on making us a ride.

With that my entire body expanded slowly my limbs came axels, my skin became a metal chasis. I was a car. But I didn't stop there. I wanted to see just how far I could go. I pushed for more room and it came, blades came out of my back, and what was an exasut pipe in the car became a stabilizer. I was a freaking helicopter, It was f'ing awesome.

Alright everyone. Next stop New Mexico!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:36 pm

I just look at Aaron. I am a little freaked out about his...ability.

Aaron I think I will just fly. I reverse the polarity of my magnetic powers and just fly or hover as it more correctly termed. I then just focus my powers in the direction I wish to go. I also decided since we could be attacked..to put a magnetic field around me...I am not sure how Aaron would react to my powes.

Unlike some of the others, I have had sever years to prefect my powers. What worries me the most....is what I have locked away in my mind. If that ever gets loose again.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1   Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Apocalypse RPG Vol. 1
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next